What Content Would You Like Added?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
He did Aina the centaur girl as well as Inessa. I'm sure I missed a few myself. Those two characters have had successful additions to their content though, well at least one of them. I thought I remember seeing a post here on the forums stating someone was working on an x-pac for Aina.

Didn't the guy that did the Inessa x-pac disappear? :p

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Yup, Sen has been gone about a year.

Even the survivors end up biting the dust, tis a very deadly curse that of ol'Jim, many a writer has gone on to Davy Jones' Locker sad it be. :(

moobere

May 19, 2017
Even the survivors end up biting the dust, tis a very deadly curse that of ol'Jim, many a writer has gone on to Davy Jones' Locker sad it be. :(
It feels like the people who are fans of the characters and aren't established writers only fall to it...hmmm

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
What NorI said. Same reason why they won't give us a way to have alcoholic cum like Kally, because that would mean someone writing drunk versions of every scene in the game where Steele gets blown. For dzaan seed, you'd not only need that, but also a fuckton more to cover how everyone deals with the addiction. Not happening.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Kaitsja

Jul 17, 2017
More vanae stuff would be cool. Dunno what exactly, but I like 'em.
Vanae maiden is the second cutest thing in the game after Fisianna, I will die on this hill.
I started writing a Vanae follower and a separate Vanae NPC, but as I'm not very good at writing, I hit a point where I couldn't really figure out how to continue it. You could probably commission a writer into making a Vanae NPC, but I don't think you'll see anything that really expands upon the Vanae.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Pet play with Anno where you are the pet this time.

I believe there is something like that in the game, or was it a fever dream I imagined?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Ciaran and Dane... when they're crew members, I want them to arm wassle!

CycloneSP

Dec 23, 2017
I suppose It'd be nice to see some more tentacle support. Just spent a good chunk of time save scumming my Steele to see just how many tentacles I could put on her only to remember hearing there's practically no support for it.

Speaking of which, is there a list of scenes that do support the tentacle mods?

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I suppose It'd be nice to see some more tentacle support. Just spent a good chunk of time save scumming my Steele to see just how many tentacles I could put on her only to remember hearing there's practically no support for it.

Speaking of which, is there a list of scenes that do support the tentacle mods?

Can't remember but I think just from memory you can count them on one hand? I could be wrong though. I'm with you though, more tentacle support all the way. I think the issue is is that the scenes just haven't been written or that no one seems to feel obligated to commission writers to write it.

Sogen

Oct 4, 2017
Can't remember but I think just from memory you can count them on one hand? I could be wrong though. I'm with you though, more tentacle support all the way. I think the issue is is that the scenes just haven't been written or that no one seems to feel obligated to commission writers to write it.
I would, but most of the writers here have such a backlog of content they've already been commissioned to write that only one or two are actually accepting commissions.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I would, but most of the writers here have such a backlog of content they've already been commissioned to write that only one or two are actually accepting commissions.

Well my main commission I was doing is dead in the water, I've done the Seer who is essentially tentacle queen and if you don't mind a long wait time on delivery then I'm not closed off to the idea. Send a PM whenever I spose.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Mind giving us the details on what it was and why it's dead?

It was Rayleh and it's because Fen got concerned about incest content being openly advertised on Patreon (who had new rules against it on their site) and Rayleh is entirely based on the incest premise for it to work to what the commissioner wanted. Besides, it's too late for rewrites now cuz I was about 35k into it and I'd have to start all over with a different premise.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
It was Rayleh and it's because Fen got concerned about incest content being openly advertised on Patreon (who had new rules against it on their site) and Rayleh is entirely based on the incest premise for it to work to what the commissioner wanted. Besides, it's too late for rewrites now cuz I was about 35k into it and I'd have to start all over with a different premise.
Jesus that's rough