HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Hey Hugs, we ever going to see a Chrissy Expansion? I'd love to see her as a follower, or at least a lover. Needs more gamer waifus... tbh some content between her, Fisi, and Syri would be adorable.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Hellhound Syri and the whole quest haven't been implemented yet.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Hey Hugs, we ever going to see a Chrissy Expansion?

Not that I had planned, she probably won't ever be a crewmember.

She needs a huskar boyfriend/girlfriend.

how do you get hellhound syri just have the date be near Halloween

The fuck you asking that here for?

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
For some reason the options to "Fuck Tetra" and "Fuck Mica" are grayed out for my Swiss-army-dick male Steele. Is there a reason for this?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
For some reason the options to "Fuck Tetra" and "Fuck Mica" are grayed out for my Swiss-army-dick male Steele. Is there a reason for this?

One of your dicks are too big. Use Condesol. Their checks go by the BIGGEST dick, not the smallest.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
So they want the biggest or the will take non? Oh well, ther is a vendingmachine in burts bar Burts Badass Mead Bar for that case, right?

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Why doesn't it ask for you to select a dick like so many others?

Or check down the list until it finds one acceptable like a few.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hey man your signature leads to a deleted Patreon, might want to fix that.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Hey man your signature leads to a deleted Patreon, might want to fix that.

Oh neat thanks for reminding me.

Hey everyone I have a Patreon where I post smut stories that you can gain early access to by donating! There will be a story featuring Kase there later this month.

Reactions: valkyr42 and Zavos

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Hello everyone, it’s been a while.

I haven’t been around the community a lot since I’ve decided it’s not good for my various mental health issues, and honestly I’ve been feeling a lot better since I left the forums and the FenCo discord. I don’t want to leave everyone hanging though.

Firstly, I just wanted to say that if anyone has any questions about my character or content or wants to write for any of my stuff, they should direct their questions to my extremely smart, roguishly handsome, and well-endowered friend @Night Trap. I trust him more than just about anyone else, so if you could all relay your questions to him instead of me directly that would help a lot. I probably won’t be able to answer your questions otherwise.

I do plan on finishing a couple projects for TiTS hopefully in the near future, but after that I think my days of writing for TiTS will be done, and I think that’s the right choice for me and my mental health.

I don’t plan on returning to the community, but I hope you all understand that I’m doing this all for my own health, and thanks for reading this.

Last edited:

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Hello everyone, it’s been a while.

I haven’t been around the community a lot since I’ve decided it’s not good for my various mental health issues, and honestly I’ve been feeling a lot better since I left the forums and the FenCo discord. I don’t want to leave everyone hanging though.

Firstly, I just wanted to say that if anyone has any questions about my character or content or wants to write for any of my stuff, they should direct their questions to my extremely smart, roguishly handsome, and well-endowered friend @Night Trap. I trust him more than just about anyone else, so if you could all relay your questions to him instead of me directly that would help a lot. I probably won’t be able to answer your questions otherwise.

I do plan on finishing a couple projects for TiTS hopefully in the near future, but after that I think my days of writing for TiTS will be done, and I think that’s the right choice for me and my mental health.

I don’t plan on returning to the community, but I hope you all understand that I’m doing this all for my own health, and thanks for reading this.
Hey man if that's what you feel you need to do then do it. Content isn't worth your mental health declining

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
@HugsAlright, you do what is best for you. While I will admit that I will miss your content, it doesn't really compare to hearing that you're looking after yourself. That's far more important. Take care dude.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Well ... I'm glad to have met you. I hope everything goes nicely after you've left. Also want to thank you for all the awesome characters you've given us.
I do plan on finishing a couple projects for TiTS hopefully in the near future...
Anything on this you might mention?

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Reactions: Skywolf99