Aldary's Chronicles (For Lanania)

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Aldary moan became more wild and short, as uf each time woman was cumming, and each time the man was pounding her ass, Aldary was brought closer to her own orgasm, her finger plunging in and out of her pussy faster and harder like the dick she was lusting over.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The man continued to thrust away at the woman, driving her into the soft sand. There seemed to be no end to his stamina. [Make a Defy Danger roll using wisdom.]

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
{2d6+1=6}

Aldary continued to watch the couple fucking while her fingers moved faster and deeper, her moan being short and loud, her climax right at the doormat.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Aldary continued to watch as the man kept pounding the woman into the sand. She let loose a scream as the other woman arched her back in orgasm once more and let out a long howl of pleasure, before collapsing face first into the sand; apparently unconscious. If the man cared that his partner had passed out, he showed no signs of it, continuing to pound away at her ass with gusto.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Aldary realised she had let a scream and stopped fingering herself, well tried to stop as her fingers where still moving in and out on their own accord, but much slower now. She raised her head a little trying to see if the man had noticed her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sure enough, the man had stood up, his rigid cock still rock hard, and was making his way towards her hiding spot. The woman was still slumped down in the sand.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Seeing the man approach Aldary finally stopped touching herself and moved her panties back in place before more or less freezing in place not knowing what to do.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The man crested the hill faster than she expected, and was soon looking down at her with an eager smile on his face. He said nothing, but as close as he was, his manhood sat neatly at eye-level. It was still wet from being inside the woman he had just abandoned, and to Aldary's shock it appeared to be steaming in the cool evening air.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Oh... Hey there... I wasn't watching... I promise" Aldary muttered, her cheeks crimson red.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The man took another step forward, bringing his cock mere inches from her face. The thick aroma of sex filled her nose, as she watched a thick stream of pre drool from the tip of his manhood. The throbbing member bobbed slightly along with the man's heartbeat, and Aldary thought she could feel heat radiating from it as well. Although, that may have just been her, as the scent of the man's cock brought on a fresh wave of arousal, and the heat that lingered in her loins suddenly blazed back to life.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Aldary backed off still prone, scared of both the man and the reaction in her loins. "Who are you?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You can call me Cedar, if you want," the man replied simply, as he stepped forward. Each time Aldary tried to scoot backward, he took another step towards her, keeping his manhood hovering in her face. Was she imagining things, or was his scent getting stronger? [Make another Defy Danger roll using wisdom.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Aldary suddenly realized that something was wrong. A man with unending sexual stamina, who just happened to be named after a tree? Realization swept over her, and with it the illusion cloaking the being in front of her was broken. He was still human-like, but his legs were covered in brown fur, and ended in the cloven hooves of a goat, and a pair of ram's horns curled back over his head. His penis was still human, but it emerged from a thick sheath between his legs, and emitted a thick animalistic musk.
This was no man, it was a satyr; a fairy creature that was well known for their habit of seducing young people, and than leaving them used and abused after having their fun with them.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Back off, I've thought your disguise satyr" Aldary responded trying to get back on her feet.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, come now, little elf. I can smell the desire issuing from you. Why your loins are practically aching to feel a man inside them, and you've got one ready and willing right in front of you. "So, why don't you just lay back, spread your legs a little, and we'll get to it?" The satyr's voice was low and husky, and he continued to advance on Aldary, clearly unwilling to take no for an answer.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Aldary moved her right hand on the pommel of her sword. "I said back off foul creature... And don't think you arouse me! I was drugged!" She protested

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Drugged? Why, how horrible," the satyr said, his tone doing nothing to hide his amusement. "Why not come back to my warren? My brothers and I will help you scratch the itch, until it's out of your system," he assured.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"I might have been drugged, but I didn't lost my mind or pride, now back off" She responded angry at the beast.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The creature's face twisted into a sneer, his muscles tensed, and Aldary prepared to fight the brute off, when all of a sudden a loud thump filled the air, and the satyr slumped forward onto the grass in front of her. Standing behind the beast, holding a stout piece of driftwood, was the woman from the beach. She looked down at the unconscious satyr with contempt, before speaking in a low voice. "Was it good for you?"
The newcomer's gaze then fell on Aldary and she said, "Are you alright?"

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Oh, hi, thank you, you saved my life on this one. And yes I'm fine... Who are you?" She asked moving her hand away from the pommel of her sword.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'm Trish," she said, simply. The disheveled woman was clearly wobbly on her feet. From her position on the ground, Aldary could clearly see that cum was still oozing out of her, thoroughly ravaged, pussy and asshole. It ran down her inner thighs in thick white rivers, before dribbling into the grass.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"I'm Aldary, are you okay?" Aldary asked moving foward and placing her right hand on Trish shoulder, as if she was trying to prevent her from collapsing.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'm alright. Can't believe I fell for a satyr, though," she said, looking down at the unconscious monster. "Would you like to finish him off, or shall I?"

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Please do, I don't see myself killing an unconscious creature that I didn't brought down myself. However malicious they be" She responded stepping back to let the Trish do the dirty job.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The driftwood club came down hard on the satyr's neck with a sickening crack, and it was all over. "Horrible brutes," Trish muttered under her breath. "Now then, who are you, and what are you doing out here all alone?" she asked, turning to Aldary.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"I'm named Aldary, I'm just a traveller, I was going toward Draanok when..." She said closing her mouth as if she didn't wanted to finish her story.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Really? Well, maybe I'll bump into you again sometime, I'll be heading that way once I finish my hunt," replied Trish.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yes, I'm out here on guild business. There's been word of manticores out this way. Been out here for a couple of weeks now. Figures, I find a monster, and it's not the one I'm looking for," she said, glancing back at the satyr's corpse. "My camp's back down the beach a little ways, I you want to share a fire pit," she offered.