Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and stands back up, grabbing her discarded clothes "Well I think you two are more than ready to go on your own. Think I will just see myself off."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Throwing her dress back on, Hilda made to leave, but was stopped by a sudden tug. Turning around, she found Stanos standing there with the hem of her dress in his mouth. The young riding lizard looked up at her with pleading eyes, his tail wagging, and his cock still bobbing eagerly.

"See?" proclaimed Creon gesturing to Stanos' erection. "We could have gotten onto the topic eventually."

"Oh, and what would you have thought if I suddenly said 'Hey, his dick is pretty big, what's yours like?' huh?" Megara retorted.

"Probably something along the lines of 'Wow, I can't believe the prettiest girl in the stables is talking to me," Creon replied.

Megara was quiet for a moment before she slowly spoke. "You think I'm pretty?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at the young mount and smiles, patting his head lovingly "Ok... one more go." She pulls her dress off again and leans herself on a nearby rail with her pussy offered to the big lizard. "Hop on up big boy!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Almost immediately, Hilda felt the paws of the young lizard come to rest on her ass as he climbed aboard. Once more she felt the thick tip of his member prodding at her nethers. The blunt end of his cock pressed against Hilda's lower lips a few times as Stanos prepared for a mighty thrust... then slipped upward.
Hilda's eyes widened as her ass was invaded, none to gently. A full foot and a half of turgid reptilian shaft plunged into her recently readied back door. For his part, Stanos' forelegs wrapped around Hilda's waist as he slowly pulled out in preparation for the next big thrust.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widened and crossed as her ass is forced wide open and she is more thankful for her previous play than ever! "Ooooh fuck! Wrong hole!" She moans out, still finding pleasure in this.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Another thrust sent shockwaves through Hilda's body as Stanos set into a steady rhythm. With his legs locked around her waist, There was little Hilda could do by herself to stop the big beast. Sparing a look over her shoulder, she saw that the two young lovebirds were sharing a tender kiss, so at least they seemed to have made up. Still, unless Hilda did something to get their attention, there probably wouldn't be any help coming from them. Meanwhile, the fence she was leaning on began to creak as her ass was turned inside out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She ignores the creaking of the fence and starts pushing her hips back againzt Stanos as pleasure floods her system. "Yeeees! Fuck me hard you lovely stud!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As if he could understand her, Stanos pace quickened; his cock pulling fully out of Hilda's backside before slamming back in. Each thrust worked him in just a little bit more than the last, and before long he was hilting inside of her with each push of his hips. "Gods, how can you stand that?"
Looking down through her legs, Hilda saw that Megara, and Creon were both standing behind her, eyes wide as they crouch down to get as close as they could to the action.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her own cock andballs wiggle arou d below her as jer ass sucks firmly on the invading cock. "So... Good... Lots... Practice... Want more! She cries as her breasts drip milk.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
At once, Hilda felt a pair of hands wrap around her dick and begin stroking up and down, while a pair of fingers gently poked at her pussy before sliding in. "Like this?" asked Creon, as his fingers slipped into Hilda's folds.
"Oh, come on, do you really think that's going to be enough for a girl like her?" said Megara as she continued to pump away at Hilda's cock.
Creon bit his lip for a moment, before slipping a third finger in. Then a fourth. And finally, his whole hand slipped inside Hilda. "Wow, it's so hot inside," he commented as he pushed in further.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She cries out in bliss, cock throbbing madly and pussy squeezing the invading fist tightly! "Yes! So good! More!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"If you say so," said Creon, as his other hand closed around Hilda's clit, and began jerking it like a tiny cock. Lightning shot through Hilda's loins as her joy buzzer was stimulated so roughly.
Megara, meanwhile, pumped harder and harder at Hilda's dick, until a constant stream of pre was dripping from the tip. "Come on, Lady, hurry up and cum. I want to see this thing spray again!" she demanded.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With so much stimulation it wasnt long before she fires off! A tidal wave of honey cum blasts all over Megara while her pussy gushes over Creon and sucking in his arm. Of course her ass milks Stanos for every drop he has!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The two kids retreated, covered in Hilda's fluids, as Stanos continued to hump away. "Ack! It's everywhere," cried Megara, as she and Creon wiped themselves off. "Well, that was fun, but I think we can go one more. Hey Creon, are you thirsty?"
"Sure am," he agreed, as the two of them came around, and knelt under Hilda. Taking one of Hilda's breasts in his hands to steady it, he looked up at her with excited eyes. "Do you mind, Miss?"
"Creon, she's a slave, you don't have to ask her permission," Megara scolded, as she took Hilda's other breast and brought the nipple to her lips. Creon shrugged, before following suit. Both kids latched onto Hilda's nipples; their tongues dancing over the sensitive nubs as they suckled.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
That earns a long mooing moan from her lips as bliss runs through her body. "Yeeees! Drink my milk!" She cries, cock still rock hard and ass still eager for cum.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Megara paused in her sucking just long enough to make a s clicking sound with her mouth. Stanos immediately released his hold on Hilda's waist, and planted his forefeet on the small of her back. He then lunged forward with his hips. If he had been vigorous before, he was now being downright brutal, as he slammed into Hilda with such force that if weren't holding her down, her feet would be lifting off the ground. At the same time, Megara reached between Hilda's legs and took hold of the end of her cock, teasing the very head of it as she continued to suck from Hilda's breast.
Stanos's cock actually became more rigin inside her, and Hilda could tell it wouldn't be long before he burst.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her cries grow louder and lustier and the big lizard plows her ass nice and hard... Yet still she only feels pleasure! Milk gushes from her breasts with every suck and her cock is drooling a pre cum river again!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Stanos shuddered, then went rigid, and Hilda finally got what she had been waiting for. The warm bloom filled her stomach as the lizard came hard, not in spurts this time, but one long continuous stream of cum roiled into her. Her stomach began to distend as her guts were filled with the virile fluid. When Stanos finally hopped off her, and his cock slid free, a veritable explosion went of behind Hilda as her insides drained. By the time it all flowed out of her, her legs and cock were caked in cum.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Half way through his orgasm does Hilda start to cum, spraying a huge load all over her hooves and the grass as her sromach swells. When Stanos finally lets go she sunks to her knees, unable to stand.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Stanos trotted off as Megara leaned down next to Hilda. "So, was it good for you?" she asked, cheekily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She just smiles and catches her breath for a minute. "Phew... That was... Really good. Guess i dont need lunch today."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No, but a bath wouldn't hurt," replied Megara, as she walked over to a water pump. "I'm afraid this will have to do for now though," she said, as she began pumping away, and a stream of icy water issued forth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh.." she reluctantly walks over and uses the freezing cold water to wash off the worse of the mess so she can at least get to the bath house without issue.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Creon offered her a kerchief to help dry off with, and asked. "Are you going to be okay walking after that?" The concern in his voice was genuine, but Hilda couldn't help but notice that both his cocks were still standing tall.

"She'll be fine. Now, why don't we go do something about those," replied Megara.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea. I should be fine. It seems Megara has a spine now and is eager to have you. Enjoy your romance."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With that, Hilda made her way back into the stables, after saying goodbye. To her surprise, though, there was no one in the stable master's office when she arrived.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks and sighs in annoyance. "Now where did she get off too?!" She says to no one specifically beforecstomping off yo search.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda did not have to look far. A growing crowd next to one of the enclosures caught her attention, and she could see that one of the riding lizards was reared up on gate of its pen. The creature's constant gyrating, coupled with the sounds of feminine ecstasy, told Hilda that she had found her wayward friend.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and makes her way over, completely certain she knew what was going on.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
She found Steph in much the same position as she did the last time; bent over, pussy stretched tight around the cock of one of the riding lizards as she gasped and squealed in delight. As Hilda stood there, several of the men around her began murmuring to each other, and looking at her. Apparently, they recognized her from the other day. "Would you care for one to?" a random worker asked, a hopeful glint in his eyes as he smiled.