Who is your #1 romance in the game?

Noble

Dec 14, 2017
Out of all of the followers/slaves/lovers who is your favourite and why?

Mine is Helia due to her personality and the great story she had, and gave birth to a daughter that players could influence and wasn't just a number in the stat menu.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'd pick up Benoit (never mind he's not recruitable) because he's a good fellow and can be sexed. If it didn't mean ruining him as a character, I'd pick Jojo. Female wise, I'd pick either Helia or Izma because I see them as equals despite that alpha-beta thing Izma has going on.

Reactions: J-Hope Trash

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
I agree with Minerva: fish + bird = win. :D

Kiha comes second because sexy agressive dragon.....

iwbtg9544

Oct 22, 2017
A half and half of Kiha and Helia.

Iamricky23

Jun 15, 2016
I dunno. I love predator-mammals, so Urta, but she has a cock I can't get rid of.

I love Kiha and (female) Ember, but impregnating either is either too hard, or the pregnancies take too long. (I'm breeding an army).

I do love Edryn; she alone has a mare's backside.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Irony has it I never had a romance with any of CoC character other then perhaps Amily and only for a brief time. Never could find any filling my prerequisites anywhere.

Reactions: ShySquare

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Does that happen in the vanilla game? I played through Arian's early contents ages ago I can't recall that exact bit.

sor

Dec 4, 2017
Kiro and the Gryvain also Una she look like a goblin and i love the girl goblins

sor

Dec 4, 2017
tits List 1 is done

now for Coc it is Tamani the goblin and the other goblins ;)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Oh gosh that's a tough question.... there are some many good ones. I do love phylla she's a sweetheart. Also that cat girl with the big knott, her name escapes me atm but she's also soooooo cute~!

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Sophie. Leaving lust-inducing kiss marks on your cheek and generally being hot a MILFy is hitting all my buttons. Probably helps I find the Harpy body type pretty sexy.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
I don't know how, but in game I am polygamous, gay, lesbian, futanary, zoophile, herm, fetishist; In life I am choosing monogamy... eh. Oh, yes: I will never forget Amily

Reactions: Gamepapa

ArcticPrism

Jan 22, 2018
Helia the best. Easily one of the most well developed characters in the game if not the most developed. It's a shame that Savin didn't quite finish her and Helspawn.

Noble

Dec 14, 2017
Helia the best. Easily one of the most well developed characters in the game if not the most developed. It's a shame that Savin didn't quite finish her and Helspawn.
I know right, I was so disappointed that it wasn't finished entirely.

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
I liked Izma(shark), Urta (Fox), and Helia(Salamander) all best. Followed by Phylla (Ant), Arian(Lizard) and Katherine(cat). I also liked the gargoyle girl a lot.

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
Ember is if she wasnt such a bitch at the beginning and nice at the end i get she is a tsudere but she forgot she was at the end but i liked the aspect of hatching her yourself i absolutely hate amily though because she takes so long to get i also really like Arian but i wish s/he had more story Kiha is good i wish her and Helia would help you in the final dungeon as it doesnt make sense that they dont the rest are mostly ok