CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
Hey new to this mod and enjoying it alot but i ran into an small issue, i cant seem to get the "daughter" stuff for Tammani to trigger X_X if anyone could help me out it would be nice. Again Great mod the whole Soulforce thing is an interesting System and the "grey" Magics help make mages into more than squishy players that get bad end after bad end.
just fuck her tell she's given birth 5 time's?(anyone correct me if I wrong) then it's available

Phoenix11

Dec 17, 2017
just fuck her tell she's given birth 5 time's?(anyone correct me if I wrong) then it's available

Tried that she has like 30 kids with that PC the entire deal with that charater was that they were a pure PC with a weakness for the goblin girl despite her only wanting him for sperm.

Phoenix11

Dec 17, 2017
try encountering them deep forest ok?

Yeah i gave up after 60 or so tries ontop of the other times ive atempted to do this, personally the one foe chick that gives you the volt topaz is getting really frustrating she pops up everywere over and over again and i really hope they lower her encounter rate.

Vaalintine

Sep 15, 2016
For someone who hasn't played them, can anyone explain how Beast Warrior, Golemancer and Elemental Conjuror work?

Ankoku1990

Dec 20, 2017
Hi I use the Xianxia mod and its great so far just wondering when the next update for it is due to be released. and what the current newest version is.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Something is planned for christmas. No information yet how big and extend that update is or which christmas day it is released.

And current version? You might read the thread you just posted in. :D
At least thats the last public one. Beta & co do not count since full of bugs and needs to be tested.

Phoenix11

Dec 17, 2017
Beast warrior is basically an add on to unarmed fighting taking those perks along with the form allows you to increase your H2H combat stats more than just iron fists Golem and elemental are magic like classes were you either use Golem cores to make golems to use in battle or Summon the "elements" while it sounds cool it really is a let down because in the late game there power is underclassed by almost everything else.

iwbtg9544

Oct 22, 2017
Does this mod have a discord? I'd love to talk about this mod and find out about all the stuff i missed.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
So, I've finally found out which perk gives me -200 speed: It's the Tank perk (and all it's subsequent variants)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Good catch. Also PA: Pretty much every bread and butter non-sorcerer, non-seducer, non-guardian (except heavy armor mastery) perk has a penalty to buffs i.e. charged weapon/armor, blink, might attached.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Quick question: Did I overlook it in the changelog or is the Gargoyle temple not finished yet?

Also, the changelog states Celess can be accessed by female virgins, males and genderless characters, but what about herms? Are they locked out or were they just not mentioned in the log?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
If in doubt, Gargoyle isn't finished.

For Celess you just need to be a virgin, gender dosn't matter beyond that (you will be tg'd if neccesary)

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
For Celess,my PC have a virgin vagina but no matter how many time i visit the deepwood the encounter don't come it is just because it's a rare encounter?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
For Celess,my PC have a virgin vagina but no matter how many time i visit the deepwood the encounter don't come it is just because it's a rare encounter?
You need to be a complete virgin, no sex (other than masturbation) whatsoever in your playthrough
There is also a level requirement, 30-something i think.

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
Ah ok you must not have sex in your entire playthrought so your almost to do a new playtrought but in the google doc of celess you could do a quest if your pc not virgin no?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Ah ok you must not have sex in your entire playthrought so your almost to do a new playtrought but in the google doc of celess you could do a quest if your pc not virgin no?
Celess was created to be a dispenser of overpowered items (as well as loli 'taur), the counterbalence of that is basically requiring you to be 100% virgin when you encounter her initial content.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Speaking of Celess - her father popped up in the normal Forest area for me, instead of the Deepwoods. I don't know if that's even supposed to be possible, but if the Deepwoods don't yield the encounter, try the Forest. Worked for me.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Corrupt Drider encounter *still* messes with racial score. How many versions have it been like that now? T_T

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
For the dual penis bug i tested further and the bug is only in apparence description npc like isabella still react to a smallest equipement despite the fact that in the description screen it say that the two has the same lenght.

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
Sorry to bother with this but Ceani are still in the beach zone and the ocean zone?Because i try to find her and on the beach i always fall against the beach demon and on the ocean against shark girl,tigerhark and anemone.