Lucky's Scratching Post!

D

Deleted member 15512

All in all, I like the NPCs that make me have to work to get them to like me, rather than those that just drop their panties the moment they see you!

Hell yeah! When I came back to TiTS after a long break and discovered Fisi, I was both surprised and delighted. The amount of events needed to get to know her really made me value her eventual sex scenes even more. It's one thing to just bang random NPCs at will, and quite another to have a simulated relationship that's both cute and hot. Fisi's friends are also a great bunch, and I enjoyed hanging with them, too. One question: I know Fisi's a kemonomimi, and I think Britannia is anthro, but I'm not sure about Tarariel and Aya. Are they anthro or kemonomimi? It's for visualization purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Hell yeah! When I came back to TiTS after a long break and discovered Fisi, I was both surprised and delighted. The amount of events needed to get to know her really made me value her eventual sex scenes even more. It's one thing to just bang random NPCs at will, and quite another to have a simulated relationship that's both cute and hot. Fisi's friends are also a great bunch, and I enjoyed hanging with them, too. One question: I know Fisi's a kemonomimi, and I think Britannia is anthro, but I'm not sure about Tarariel and Aya. Are they anthro or kemonomimi? It's for visualization purposes.
They're all anthro as far as I know, as will Fisi when Lkynmbr24 gets to writing that xpac once the ship patch comes out.

Reactions: Coalsack

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Glad you feel that way about the content, and it's really a great motivator to hear that!

I believe I intended for all of Fisi's friends to be kemonomimis, including Britannia!

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Glad you feel that way about the content, and it's really a great motivator to hear that!

I believe I intended for all of Fisi's friends to be kemonomimis, including Britannia!

"Beast ears"? So that's like the general term for "things that are nekomimis but not cat ears"? Cool, TIL

D

Deleted member 15512

Oh, maybe I wasn't paying close attention to their descriptions during their intro scenes. All I remember is that Fisi's friends were supposed to be more "exotic" but I supposed that could just be the chosen creatures they're modded after (ninetales, harpy, dragon vs cat).

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Oh, maybe I wasn't paying close attention to their descriptions during their intro scenes. All I remember is that Fisi's friends were supposed to be more "exotic" but I supposed that could just be the chosen creatures they're modded after (ninetales, harpy, dragon vs cat).
Yeah, that was the idea, since there isn't too many of those types of NPCs in the game already. :p

Also, got the penis wielding part of the Oral scene done for Myrna, and all in one day while heavily distracted! Overall really happy with it, and discovered I kinda have a love of writing oral scenes, even though I'm not a giant fan of it IRL haha! I managed to fit in some deepthroat stoofs and a little light temporary transformation into it as well! Hopefully can have the variation for vagina wielders done by Thursday at the latest. If all goes well according to that time frame, I might be able to put a bit extra into the [Fuck Her] scene that could involve some intense dildo play. :catte:

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Didn't think I would get that done in one day at all, even with the stupidly rough day I had, but the vaginal version of Myrna's oral scene is all done! There's still about 10 days left for the contest, so this gives me surprisingly ample time to come up with a steamy fucking scene for her! Heck... if I can get THAT done early enough, savicite shenanigans and all, I could perhaps go back to the oral scene and see if I can work in a version for hyper penis wielders as well, that way the content would be more inclusive.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Alrighty, all done with the last sex scene for Myrna! I'll likely take the time tomorrow to read over it again, make edits where necessary and maybe expand on some talk options a little where I can (if I can) before I submit this for the Christmas contest. Editing help would be appreciated to help expedite the process! :D

And holy shit, I did NOT expect the last sex scene to take up 4700 words... it's almost half the doc itself! :eyepop:

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Did you channel Night Trap or B? XP

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Did you channel Night Trap or B? XP
I mean I was talking with Night about this idea a few times... Swelling scenes and content well past my intended estimate is something that I've always done since the very beginning! Nothing new to me... *Hides ritual candles and sigils under writing desk* :p

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Alrighty, I went ahead and submitted the Myrna doc for the contest, though there's still a few days left before deadline is up so I'd like to take that time to check over the doc as many times as I have to in case I missed anything! I still didn't get a chance to do any hardcore editing yet on it, but I knocked out all of the suggestions @Darkpheonix pointed out to me as far as continuity goes, so all that's left is the whole grammar and spelling, and echoing check and stuff like that... at least I hope that's it. :confused: Again, any help is appreciated for this if you wanna take a gander!

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Are there any Plans for more interactions with Fisiana's friends? Personally, i adored the Sleepover and i was wondering whether anything else like that was planned.

Other than that, i'd just like to say that i think your writing is great and i really do like your work!

Reactions: Krynh

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Are there any Plans for more interactions with Fisiana's friends? Personally, i adored the Sleepover and i was wondering whether anything else like that was planned.

Other than that, i'd just like to say that i think your writing is great and i really do like your work!
I do plan on adding some more interactions somewhere down the road with Fisi's friends, I just don't know exactly when and where I'm going to include them just yet anyways! The only for sure thing that I can think of is I "may" give them their own character stuffs and expand on them after all of Fisianna's stuff is done, though this is a looooong time coming and I'm not sure when I'd finish haha. Hang tight though, I'm pretty sure I'll come up with something. ;)

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
So what you're saying is that before that happens, we're going to get a whoooooooooole lot of Fisi?

I can live with that!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
So what you're saying is that before that happens, we're going to get a whoooooooooole lot of Fisi?

I can live with that!
Maaaaaybe. Any related content is very likely Fisi centric with crew stuffs and other stuff to build on her. ;)

Reactions: shrikes

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Maaaaaybe. Any related content is very likely Fisi centric with crew stuffs and other stuff to build on her. ;)

Is there any plans to bone her friends? 'cause all of them are super hot, and I want me some of that

Preferably without offending Fisi, she seems nice

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Is there any plans to bone her friends? 'cause all of them are super hot, and I want me some of that

Preferably without offending Fisi, she seems nice
Uhhhhhh... I don't think I can't make a guarantee just YET with this, with that possibly being wayyyyy further down the road, but should everything pan out eventually, I wouldn't see why I wouldn't be able to include this!

It's a race to see who comes abourd The Wannabango first, Syri or Fisi. =P
At this rate, probably Syri, haha. I have another project that I planned to do for Korg'ii Hold, as well as a commish that snuck in before being able to make further progress with Fisi crew stuffs!

Now for contest stoofs, I somehow (Dunno HOW the hell I did it...) managed to fit in a hyper variant for Myrna's Oral scene, which more or less took me like 3 hours to complete. I slipped that in JUST in the nick of time of closing, so all you big dicked Steeles will be able to at least enjoy a scene from this! I have to say for the scene being rushed to hell, quality of it is good in my opinion and I wound up really liking it! It somehow evolved to involving some genital slit play as well as some light ballplay? (Moreso with ballsacks, but eyy...) Hopefully it's enjoyable!

I'm nervous as hell about this competition... Hopefully this submission will do well enough!

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Uhhhhhh... I don't think I can't make a guarantee just YET with this, with that possibly being wayyyyy further down the road, but should everything pan out eventually, I wouldn't see why I wouldn't be able to include this!

Yaaay! Don't worry, I'm patient :p

lovesword +5

Jul 26, 2017
Swelling scenes and content well past my intended estimate is something that I've always done since the very beginning! Nothing new to me... *Hides ritual candles and sigils under writing desk* :p

I really enjoyed the Fisi flirtation/dating, but when you actually sleep with her and there's no post-orgasmic swelling (or knotting? can't remember on that one), the seduction felt oddly immersion breaking. My Steele is impressively potent, (although not quite to some of the amusing extremes I've read about), so if that isn't covered in scenes, when it is in so many others, it's oddly anti-climactic.

Most sex scenes in tits only require you to essentially walk up to an NPC and say, "Let's bang, okay?" After you went to such great lengths to flesh out the dating side, the sex scenes then felt a little bit under-written. I thought you did a wonderful job of creating a fun and unique character, but just wanted to offer some (highly-subjective!) feedback.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I really enjoyed the Fisi flirtation/dating, but when you actually sleep with her and there's no post-orgasmic swelling (or knotting? can't remember on that one), the seduction felt oddly immersion breaking. My Steele is impressively potent, (although not quite to some of the amusing extremes I've read about), so if that isn't covered in scenes, when it is in so many others, it's oddly anti-climactic.

Most sex scenes in tits only require you to essentially walk up to an NPC and say, "Let's bang, okay?" After you went to such great lengths to flesh out the dating side, the sex scenes then felt a little bit under-written. I thought you did a wonderful job of creating a fun and unique character, but just wanted to offer some (highly-subjective!) feedback.
Uh... I swore I wrote knotting and cumflation variants to that scene. I just about always include them in my scenes. o_O I'm not sure why those would be missing if you have the right tools. I might try a character with the newest version and see if a recent patch didn't muck things up...

It's definitely in the document as far as I know though.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Just checked with my own Steele and I can confirm that there is cumflation and knotting with Fisi in her scene. And that's with a Steele with a 12" tool with a 2" knot.

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
Since this thread's been bumped I want to reaffirm the need for more involvement with Fissi's friends. Preferably starting with Britannia.

Anyway, your writing is sick and merry Christmas.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Just posting to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and hope ya'll got lots of presents this year if you celebrate it!

And a very Merry Christmas to you too!

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Fotolia_118910209_Subscription_Monthly_M.jpg