Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy thought about maybe having fun with the squiliden body... but there would be time for that later. Mika and the other hand despite all her hesitance found herself extremely drawn to Penny in this form. While it was true that she was drawn to her all the time, she found herself wondering what it would feel like to... to.... have... "fun" with her. Penny could see Mika turning very purple as lewd thoughts began to run through her mind.

"Huh... ok. Well anyway lets see about those next loc-", Jezzy then noticed Mika's rapidly purpling body. "Mika... you ok?", she asked. Mika suddenly cuaght on to how much she was staring and blushed really, really hard. She was trying to find words but she was stuttering too much.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny looks at her and starts laughing happily. "That means mika is feeling naughty! Do i really arouse you so much?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy looks back and forth between them. Mika has her hands on her pussy as she bites her lip. She's without her glasses at the moment witch makes it far harder for her to hide her emotions. For what ever reason squiliden Penny was turning her on.... she wasn't quite sure why... perhaps it was a need to try something new while Penny has a solid body. "I-I.... Y-Yes.....", Mika said as tried to look away but couldn't, here coming back to her time and time again. Ripples and stripes of color rolled across her body almost like she was trying to draw Penny to her.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She winks and strits over to Mika, gently wrapping her arms around her shoulders and pushing their tits together. "You know i dont have a cock any more right?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Y-Yes....", Mika said in almost a squeak. Her nipples were rock hard now. "I-I... I just w-wanna... I-I just w-wanna.", At that point Mika could help herself and her hands shot straight to Penny's butt and squeezed those big butt cheeks. Jezzy's eyebrows raised at how forward Mika was acting, she didn't think she go for it like that. "P-Penny... I wanna do... th-the... the thing that only girls.... can do... w-with our um um...", she whispered in her ear her face completely red, unable to completely finish her sentence.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and pushes her butt into her hands even more. "Gotta speak up Mika. I didnt hear you!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika is left super embarrassed, but still very turned on. Having Penny's mosit skin on hers was different and rather pleasant. Her hair tentacles expressed the mental scramble she was having to to make the words come out of her mouth, squirming around and reaching out at Penny's own tentacles. She tries again. "I... Um I... w-wanna... r-r-r-r.....", she said her hands groping that butt even more and moving her chest to rub their nipples together a little. "I WANNA RUB OUR PUSSIES TOGETHER!", she blurted out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her smile grows wider and she plants a kiss on her lips. "Then lay down you dilly girl. Lets have some fun."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika couldn't believe she just blurted that out, but then she wondered... why was she even worrying about that.... Penny wouldn't judge her, and Jezzy was the only other person there. Then Mika looked almost..... excited in a nervous/unsure kind of way. She squeezed Penny's butt again and then quickly laid down, her pussy glistening with wetness between her spread legs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny lays down between her legs and spreads her own. Scooting ever so slowly closer she stops when she can feel the heat from Mikas pussy. With a wink shecthen mashes their pussies together with a moan.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika squeaks once their pussies touch, an then makes a cute little moan of her own. Her pussy spreads itself open as if to makes their pussies kiss (witch is pretty much what it can be like since her pussy can flex so much). Mika is actually first to move, surprisingly. She slowly begins to rub their lower lips together and her ciltty pops out to try and rub against Penny's.

Jezzy is again, very surpised to see Mika being forward about what she wants. It actually makes her quite happy... she always did want Mika to try and be a bit more vocal about her own wants and needs.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Enny is eager to give back just as much, pushing firmly against Mika's pusdy with her own to keep as much contact with her as posdible. For added fun she grabs one of Mika's feet and kisses her little toes.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This makes Mika gasp as it tickled and felt pleasurable. She starts rubbing her pussy faster, spurred on by Penny's ministrations. Her toes curl as she tries to do the same for Penny, getting a hold of Penny's foot and kissing at her toes in a lusty way. The floor was getting quite wet underneath them, Mika's love juice mixing with her lover's as they kissed with their lady part. Mika was moving quite eagerly, chasing her own pleasure for once on her life. This was a fantasy she had had for a long time.... she loved butts! She loved pussies! She loved lady parts! Penny could tell by the look on her face that Mika was actually enjoying herself.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Sensing her lovers lust she picks up them pace and grinds harder against her, moaning louder into the air. Penny wants to see Mika cum... But is slightly bummed out that she wont get to eat it up.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the sound of their wet rubbing echo around them along with Mika's sweet lusty moans. Her flexible lower lips actually grip the sides of Penny's vulva each time the rub past making it feel all the sweeter. thought Penny won't be able to suck it up she at least get to feel a solid persons orgasm herself!

Mika in a flash of inspiration snakes a hand down to Penny's ass and slips three fingers inside, hoping Penny will do the same. Wanting to have Penny ink with her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny coos happily at the added sensations and is quick to return the favore, sliding three fingers into Mikas ass.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika's butt tightens around her fingers welcoming them into her soft squishy butt. She mewls in pleasure as her climax approaches, her whole body hot with lust. "I'm G-Gonna c-c-cuuuum!", Mika moans, letting Penny know she was just about there, she wanted to make sure that came together. She rubs fast as she can now, her fingers pushing against Penny's ink sac.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It only takes a minute longer before Penny reaches her own climax, cumming a few seconds after Mika does in a spray of gush and ink.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika's spray mixes with hers as they cum together. thier juices making one hell of a mess on the floor. Mika moans lewdly as she shudders a bit from the rush. After that she lays back, panting, "S-Starts.... haa..... above......".

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika pants a little more and looks looks back to see Lover standing in the doorway back to the main room (the one with the locked door). "My goodness that was a wonderful scene~.", She said grinning widly. "Penny would you like me to make you a copy for later?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy chuckles a little at this. "How do you deal with put them?", she said teasing just a little. "Well Penny you wan me to Zap us back?", she asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hooray! I am gooey again!" Shecheets while sliding around on her gooey mass. "So much better!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy then beamed herself back to a shrax again and sighed. "Hooo.... ok nice to feel all scaly again.", she said as she ran her hand across her big bust. She then picked up her gear. Mika sat back up cheeks red. "Was that fun Mika~?", Lover asked. Mika bit her lip softly. "Did you like rubbing on Penny's nice wet pussy~?", Lover teased. "I-I....", she said, spying the big mess of ink and gush they made.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny is quick to zip over and soak it all up. "I think that answer is obvious! She loved it!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The weird part about what she was doing was that she was sucking up her own gush and ink.....

Mika looked away bushing even hotter, hands on her flushed face. From behind Lover, Penny could just barley see Emily sucking on Yuna's peen.