Will FoE be back anytime soon?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
hey everyone i was wondering if FoE is going to be continued any time soon as i absolutely still love playing this game every now and then and as much as i like TiTs i like a fantasy setting more

aps

Oct 29, 2015
No. Alder is currently busy in Real Life, and as FoE was a side project that didn't earn enough money to eat, it has been put on the backburner until he finds time to work on it again.

TiTS is made by Fen & Co. and they have the resources for continued development of that game that Alder simply did not have. Maybe he'll pick it up again...Alder is still active, just not as a dev since that would consume too much time.

WayneC

Oct 15, 2015
Perth Western Australia
foe is on permanent hiatus as of mar last year there will bo no updates at all till adaler decides to update but given how things are i would say not till at least 2022

Reactions: Gamepapa

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
not till at least 2022
Do you know something or is that just the equivalent of "many sleeps"
I mean I'm happy to wait, but if I have an average lifespan that is about 20% of my remaining time

Zalzany

Sep 9, 2015
To be fair Alder basically said they didn't want to do any money campaign on this because it would mean they would have to commit. At least last time I checked that is why there was no Patreon or anything like that. So really the excuse it didn't earn money is kind of a joke as it was never intended to be that serious since day one I followed it at least, where as fen he went all in, devoted what he could till he could get help and now can live off it, its all about that commitment you got start off crawling uphill before you can trade up to posh limo on easy street as it were. I mean I did a buy into TiTS before Patreon was mainstream, I didn't see nothing for this doing that, nor on patreon, I think Alder kind of knew he couldn't commit enough to take peoples money, I give him/her props for that.

Reactions: Kitchie Keen

Kitchie Keen

Sep 15, 2017
If/when FoE does come back, I hope that there's a way to support Adler.
Not patreon, but maybe like a tipjar or something.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
To be fair Alder basically said they didn't want to do any money campaign on this because it would mean they would have to commit. At least last time I checked that is why there was no Patreon or anything like that.

No, there was a Patreon. He suspended it when he stopped development.

KiWolfGirl

Nov 30, 2015
Okay, that's a shame, I really liked a lot of it. Will the most updated link be back on the site at some point? Right now it is a 404.