anatomical question for writing

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
Quick preamble: I'm female, I've only been involved with other women, and the few guys in my life are deffo not the ones I'd ask intimate questions about.

I'm doing a play through of a super gay-leaning male Steele in TITS and I keep reading about balls churning and other peculiarly recurrent themes. Is this actually something that guys experience, or is this a bit of purple prose or a fetish thing the way that hyper measurements aren't super realistic but are prevalent in the game for aesthetic reasons?

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
I don't think I can fully represent all 3.5 billion owners of testes, but I'll do my best.
Firstly testes only produce sperm, which is a small percentage of the total volume of ejaculant
IIRC 4 organs contribute to the fluid with the seminal vesicle making up about 3/4 of the total.
So there aren't great volumes of liquid sloshing about, like milk in a churn being turned into butter.

In writing it is mostly used to indicate virility, much like excessive cum or excessive viscosity of cum.
It may also be used to indicate response to stimuli if the subject is being uncommunicative [as gentlemen are want to be] or as a prelude to orgasm
You could consider it analogous to cervical tenting

This brings me on to the one sliver of truth that can be found in this. If rather than the contents of the testes churning it is viewed that they are moving around in the scrotum this does occur, if rarely.
During ejaculation the scrotum can experience a series of contractions in time with the muscle contraction that cause each spurt. Prior to this there can occasionally be a number of preparatory spasms, the status of the prostate preventing these becoming an ejaculation. But even if you are trying to keep the guy on the edge this will not last long and will have the level of coordination of a death spasm.

There is one more technique that may produce this, don't try this at home as you will get punched.
When the testes are particularly low hanging [ they like to be 2C cooler than the body so move away to cool off]
Tap the cremaster muscle which controls the distance from the body it will spasm and you can get the testes to do a little dance.
Having been on the receiving end I can confirm it is very annoying and will lead to an ache that lasts for hours.

Hopefully you will have found this the first useful piece of mansplaining you have received.

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
Akhter, you're the best, haha!

Very clinical response, but it's appreciated. My only sense of gonads doing anything is going into a righteous fit during hormonal shifts, which sounds as though it might bring on equivalent amounts of wanting to smack a person, even if the body does it to itself. Not exactly the realm of smutty game descriptions.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Remember Plato ascribed as saying having male genitalia was like "being chained to a madman"
Every man is familiar with the "what the fuck?" conversation with your gonads. Where by you ask "what the fuck?" of your gonads and they shrug their imaginary shoulders and say "I thought I should remind you that I am unsatisfied with the amount of action you are providing so I'm giving you a boner at a funeral"
I am not excusing blokes our genitals may make stupid choices but we don't have to act on them.

PS in the republic Plato actually said

…I may mention Sophocles the poet, who was once asked in my presence, ‘How do you feel about love, Sophocles? are you still capable of it?’ to which he replied, ‘Hush! if you please: to my great delight I have escaped from it, and feel as if I had escaped from a frantic and savage master.’ I thought then, as I do now, that he spoke wisely. For unquestionably old age brings us profound repose and freedom from this and other passions.