Ship sizes and Ship classes?

zelda_fan6284

There aren't true "classes" of ships, just arbitrary classifications applied to various designs we have to hand. The two things we know for sure is that the starter ship is going to be fucking tiny and there's going to be a fucking monstrously huge ship that'll qualify as "capital" because I want it. There is room for a whole ecosystem of different sizes between that, and it p much depends entirely on what people want to write and add to the system.

Some ships classes like that those in the mass effect games would be of huge help to the content I planning on, For examples: frigates, cruisers, dreadnoughts, and fighters just to name a few, having at least these classes to work with would be a huge help to be able to continue working on my planned content.

So if someone wants to write it bio-mechanic ship with organic components they can go ahead and do that? If so wonderful, I'm sure everyone here wants a sentient ship that can fuck you with tentacles :smuggo:

I'm already working on something like that, whole reason I started this thread.

Get out of my head!! You might get hurt in there.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Re;Tentacles: So is already on that.

EDIT: Hand So, not SoAndSo. Although the latter does have his own tentacle thing going on.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So many So. I hope it will not end up as new class - spaceship of So class: organic and full of tentacles.

What would be then starting ship classification? Winnebago class?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well for now Casstech Z15 is classified as TARDIS-class spaceship ;)

Noone may know what will it be class after changes >.<

zelda_fan6284

Well for now Casstech Z15 is classified as T.A.R.D.I.S-class spaceship ;)

No one may know what will it be class after changes >.<

Ironically I plan on a T.A.R.D.I.S related Easter egg(s) mixed in with the content/project I'm working on.

I might even toss in a T.A.R.D.I.S itself for sale but that kinda depends on how complex the ship mechanics will be. plus most likely would wind up being in a much later x-pack of my project.

Although if I don't have any confirmed ship classes to work within I don't think my project I'm planning will get off ground anytime soon.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well making T.A.R.D.I.S. ship may be easy but not sure if devs will be willing to let it inside game. Plus how Police Box could fight in space fights? WHere to mount weapons on it? o_O

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I know. Still using actualy non battle version of Tardis would be much more fun and well fitting for silly moe where I think they would be accessable only. Doctor never needed to use his Tardis so he never took any of those forgotten one war or battle versions. Not to say most of battle versions have weapons that may be hard/impossible to be used within TiTSverse.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
In that case, I'd advocate for NOT using a Type 40 TARDIS and, if possible, NOT using a policebox-shaped ship (even for Silly Mode).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yosh I think devs will keep all jokes of starting ship as jokes not making any references to it been with endless inner space to use for crew and etc.

But thinking about how could we fly with battle cry toward Amara flagship inside Battle_TARDIS....well if it could hapen would be trully epic scene.

So what everyone bets on starting ship classification? What our dear devs/Gedan may name this class of ship?

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
They could do the opposite and have the starter ship be the Colossal McShipface Class and the largest capital ship will be the HMS Speed Bump. :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm starting ship been called "smallest among Capital ship class" would work, right?

hh dick size check...I think Xeivous that any capital ship will loose in that content anyway. Since long ago TiTS weaponized dicks that can now shatter capital ships with one swing...as long PC spend enough time to grow them so much.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
God, imagine just sitting in your ship, relaxing while sailing through the void. And suddenly your alarm goes off as an unidentified ship speeds towards you. And then suddenly there's a crash, a break in your hull and a giant metal cock in your face.

Reactions: ShySquare

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That would be quite a "Sucker Punch" Vio or given verse we in... "Metal Cock Punch" :D

Well if we would get ships with cocks then why not add to some/rest tits? Ahh that reminds me LulA space adventures in ship called Tit. Then it could be upgraded by adding second Tit ^^

Randomanimefan

Nov 20, 2017
IMG_0099.GIF Just saying that fighting pirates in this would be great though I would also accept a version battlestar galtica or a star destroyer

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
So if someone wants to write it bio-mechanic ship with organic components they can go ahead and do that? If so wonderful, I'm sure everyone here wants a sentient ship that can fuck you with tentacles :smuggo:

Y'all mofos need jesus

Seriously though, that's actually pretty clever, and I should not be at all suprised that y'all want to fuck literally everything

chrisboba

Nov 22, 2017
I wan the fucking USG Ishimura

with no necromorph

also would be nice to use the ship to scout minerals in asteroids for money or things like that

PS: Fuck EA, no spit, just rage

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Given the clasification of the ships during the last centuries, I thing that the space-ships would follow a similar description/classification. So, for old good naval ships:

Schooner < Sloop-of-War/Destroyer < Brig < Frigate < Man-o-War < Ironclad < Ship of the Line < Aircaft Carrier

And for our spaceships:

Casstech < Corvette? < ??? < Frigate < ??? < ??? < Beatrice Ship?/??? < Capital Ship

On a second tought, I don't know much about spaceships categories, so feel free to fill/fix the blank spaces.

Fishbones

Dec 28, 2016
well, typically for the military ships they'd go something along the lines of....
scout/fighter -> corvette -> frigate -> destroyer -> cruiser -> battlecruiser -> battleship -> dreadnought -> leviathan/titan/behemoth/etc

battleship and up might be capital... destroyer to battlecruisers would be ships of the line...

doesnt really work for non military things though.
id suggest picking a theme (fish for example :D)
beluga class super tankers...
minnow and anchovy class couriers...
cuttlefish class space construction vehicles..
solar sail ships could use jellyfish
etc

Reactions: ShySquare

Sogen

Oct 4, 2017
I just want a ship big enough to mount weapons capable of reducing Mirian Bragga's flagship to a cloud of space debris in less than five salvos. Is that so much to ask?

Last edited:
Reactions: Brock