Using CoC on mobile.

TiredHands

Nov 20, 2017
As far as i understand, you cannot continue playing in browser, as refreshing the tab in anyway causes a restart and wiping of files, but how do i get it working on mobile if i download it? I’ve tried downloading it to local files, but couldnt find it anywhere, and when downloading it to google drive or drop box, i cannot load the file. Am i supposed to just download the file and run it in browser? or should i be able to download a playable version?

anakha3263

Apr 22, 2016
On the main fenoxo blog Play page there is a download link for the base CoC game for Android or iOS depending on your phone.

TiredHands

Nov 20, 2017
On the main fenoxo blog Play page there is a download link for the base CoC game for Android or iOS depending on your phone.
i’ve tried this, but i can only download to local files (and i cannot access those), google deive or drop box, both of which say the file type is unreadable.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
google drive or drop box, both of which say the file type is unreadable.

Did you download the .swf or .APK file?

.swf are not readable without the appropriate App.
Though I can't provide a link right now, there's a really good .swf player on Google Play that's on Beta right (strange that I can't find the app in my list on Google Play, huh), just look for Flash player or swf player.

.APKs should be readable by default on any Android phone.

TiredHands

Nov 20, 2017

Though I can't provide a link right now, there's a really good .swf player on Google Play that's on Beta right (strange that I can't find the app in my list on Google Play, huh), just look for Flash player or swf player.

is there a way to tell between the two? as far as downloading goes, I’ve just tapped download to dropbox, or google drive.

TiredHands

Nov 20, 2017

the biggest issue i think im having is that I’m using an apple device not an android

further more, when ive been downloading it ive been downloading the iOS file, which is ipa

Last edited: