Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Freya rears and tries to keep him at distance with the threat of hooves to the face. (Defy Danger for... Dexterity? 3+3+2 = 8) (Don't think I can take another action with that roll)

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
The tribesman cuts a deep gash into your upper flank dealing 7 damage! Before your hoof comes down to clomp him in the face (deal damage)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(7 damage)

Freya yells out in pain as her flank is cut down into, but her hoof still connects hard against his head, causing great damage with her strong blow.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
You knock off one of his horns with a powerfull blow that sends him reeling to his knees. Though momentarily stunned he's not given up just yet.

But now The Rhino Tribal is back on her feet and ready for more! She begins twirling her net over her head in a wide arc aiming right for you!

What do you do?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Another Defy Danger roll, for dexterity. (2+5+2 = 9, meh))

Freya tries to weave around her target and go in for another attack, but it's hard with such a large, unwieldy body.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[ You wont get hit by the net but your options are disengage and potentially give them time to recoup, or rush in full on get tangled up with the futa Rhino in grappleing range ]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Well, I've got two Holds, so I have some breathing room.)

Full of zeal, Freya shouts and charges back in with her lance. (Hack and slash!) (1+6+1 = 8, and I'm using one of those Holds to deal my maximum possible damage (8) to the Rhino.)

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Nice thats a killing blow]

Freya charged forward impailing her foe on the tip of her lance!
She wrestled herself free of the netting just as the minotaur was coming around,

What now?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Freya rears up on her hind-legs and stabs down at the Minotaur. (Hack and Slash, 1+5+1 = 7, and fuck it, just use the last Hold for maximum damage.)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Seeing the place deserted and goods exposed all around did tempt the half-tanuki to a little acquittal of loot but she had just arrived to town and they had treated her like family so far, it wouldn't feel right even if she was pretty good at misplacing things into her pockets. No, she wanted to both find her mom and help out the place of her birth if she could and knowing her mom, she would be dead center of wherever trouble was. She kept holding the grip of her long sword as she traversed deeper into the town searching for a path to lead her to her goal.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Freya__
With one last downward thrust of her lance freya delt a killing blow to the foe!

In the distance amidst the flames at the head of a host of warriors stands a spartan looking amazon of a woman, weilding a serrated sword and shield, a bronze helm covered her face. Her legs were that of a blond horse and hanging just below the hem of her leather armored skirt was a distressingly large, equally equine, masculine endowment.

The spartan seemed more armored than the other tribals she commanded and thier advance of pillageing and rape was slow but steady

Celes__
[Be honest, would you have taken that long sword to the bath?]
[If you head directly towards 'trouble' you'll likely end up right where freya is, after her upcoming scene that is, since most of the time prior was spent running in the opposite direction]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Freya isn't suicidal to run into a whole wall of enemy soldiers. Instead, she rushed home to grab her bow, which would gave her a ranged advantage over bipeds, and on the way, tries to rally as many people as she can to defend the town. (Upon my Honor roll?)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
(As she arrived in town, she went straight to the bath house so I just assumed she had all of her gear there at her disposal. Also, I've been doing the rolls on roll20.)

It took her longer than she expected to reach the area Freya had been fighting at. She was not going to engage the soldiers directly at least not without knowing what was going on.

[Discern realities, 12. What should I be on the lookout for? What here is useful or valuable to me? What here is not what it appears to be?]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Defy Danger: 5. Well, balls.]

Elizabeth ran as fast as she could, but at the end of the day she was built for distance, not speed.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Freya__
[Sure, go for it. And just for convinence sake can you re-post that move here so I know its scope exactly]

Celes__
[Fair enough,]

From the precipice of a low rooftop you observe,

The metal-work of the tribal's weapons are actually quite superb. While very few of them have fallen in combat, and the ones do get looted quickly, getting your hands on one would almost certainly pay dividends. It would also appear that the tribesmen & women much like the sidhe use morphic alchemy as a kind of reserve currency. Each of them is bound to carry a few new exotic transformatives you've not seen.
As for what to look out for, that spartan looking field marshal is by far the most the most dangerous thing in sight. Each of these tribals seems to fight with the might of 10 Sidhe' to be a leader amongst these barbarians must take real grit.
This is a large scale invasion of Sidhe' Lands their warhost is fearsome indeed, everything here is as it seems.

Elizabeth__

You sprint for your dwelling on the north side, but you arrive to find it already in the process of being ransacked. You slowly start to walk backwards to escape when a burly green orc imprinted with many red 6 fingered hand marks garbs you by the arm
"Well well, lookey what I found! A juicy looking stray little ringtail."
He says his in a cockney accent dripping with malice. Before hollaring,
"Meat's back on the menue boys!"

What do you do?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Freya isn't suicidal to run into a whole wall of enemy soldiers. Instead, she rushed home to grab her bow, which would gave her a ranged advantage over bipeds, and on the way, tries to rally as many people as she can to defend the town. (2+3 = 5, bollocks. Though I still get one Hold.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
When you claim to defend a Settlement on your Honor roll +Cha on a 10+ you hold 3. On a 7-9 Hold 2. *On a miss still Hold 1 in addition to what ever the GM says. As long as you are working in the best interest of the Settlement you can spend the hold 1 for 1 to:
• Deal your max damage to a foe
• Ask the GM what is the best possible way to help this Settlement
• Completely negate any damage you would take from one attack
• Request Aid from your Master but it may take time to receive it
• Prepare a Battlefield to give you a tactical advantage

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Ok cool]

Freya rushed to retrive her long bow, but it took time, time the village did not have.
By the time she rallied a spearman or two and found a defensive position on one of the bath-house's upper balcony she could already see the south, west, and north perimiter of the steading in flames,
What do you do?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh no... climb on and we'll head to the east! We can't stay here, it's a death trap!" She commands, before getting ready to vacate the premises and storm out with whatever force she could muster.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Defy Danger 4.]
Elizabeth glanced the orc up and down, before her hand made a beeline for his sheathed sword. Unfortunately, the brute was faster than she had expected, and his other hand shot out to grab her wrist. "Ah, ah, ah," he scolded, mockingly, as he pulled her closer. [Hack and Slash 8.] Realizing that she was in quite a pickle at this point, Elizabeth took a cue from her mother and pulled her head back before slamming it into the orcs face. [6 Damage]

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The fight seemed hopeless and while she could surely take a couple of the enemy fighters in single combat, she sincerely doubted it would make any difference to their overall fighting strength. How agonizing it felt to find a place to call home only to see it destroyed a couple of hours later. Celes expected to find her mother fighting here, where the enemy seemed stronger and the fact that she wasn't was truly disorienting. She might as well evade the enemy instead, trying to loot their fallen to the best of her abilities as weapons would be sorely needed when the time to fight back dawned.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Kei I dont belive anything you said triggered a move, keep narrating]

Elizabeth__
[Oh trying to squese in a hack and slash after you already blew it on a defy danger are we? Naughty naughty]

You lean back some what dased after the blow to see a river of red gushing from the orc's completely shattered nose, (likely not the first time either)
He grimaces back and decks you in the face for 5 damage, the blow sends you realing to the floor and while you are down he kicks you in the chest for another 6, knocking the wind out of you.
"Quit fussin you little cunt" he mumbles

As your gasping for breath and your head is swimming yoy hear the sound of suffling feet coming from your dwelling, two pairs by the sound of things,

"Oh shit grak! did this little one here give you that shiner?" The first voice calls

"Fuck off" grak replies

"Oh yeah she clocked you good there! this little ringtail's got grit! Might have to nominate her for 'The Trail' don't you think?" The other said chuckling

The first responded "I don't know, this fat old prick vs her? Now those are stiff odds" he chortled back.

"Over my dead body you tharks! You know I was fixing to share but fuck you two, this meat is mine!" Grak says as you feel him rip apart your kimono leaving you completely exposed

What do you do?

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Celes kept around the edges of the attacking force, just close enough to keep an eye on them without drawing any attention, at least until she noticed one of them fall from a stray arrow. It was an opportunity for her to move in and try to loot the fleshling fighter. [Doing this is probably risky so I'll just roll Defy danger for kicks. 9] She skirted around the shadows cleverly using a tattered and frayed piece of clothing as disguise until she got to the agonizing warrior, cutting his throat with her sword before inspecting him for loot.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Celes__

You quickly grab off him a nasty looking sword that curves forward for more chopping power (a falcata) and a small satchel with 3 vials in it. There are the bodies of the foes freya slew erlier as well nearby, but getting to them might be pressing your luck.

What do you do?

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
While she had been trained to exhaustion, she rarely ever saw live combat. It was such a thrill she could not help herself from wanting to take it a step further. The girl used the fallen warrior's blood to paint bloody hands on her disguise before donning it again and going for the pair of Freya's earlier kills. One last push, right? [Defy Danger 10]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Celes__

Modesty gone and survival kicking in you rip open your shirt and put a bloody hand print on each bosom, your left shoulder, and one on your face,
you weave around the chaos, looting as you go,
before long you find yourself with 6 more potions, a battle axe (+1 damage & messy, Same for the sword btw) & 4 Javalins
Just as you were considering falling back you spy a painted shield, you move to snatch it up pair of tirbals spot you and advance quickly,
to your surprise the taller of the two snatches up the shield & tosses it right to you!
"fresh flesh! good timing, you & you are on me, word is their's a horse archer post up on the big house and we need a gang to burst in and fuck'er raw."
as you adjust the shield to your hand you see a small pouch on the inside that contains a throwing net,
"come on, lets make tracks lads"
the tribal wolf man says before staring to leg it.

What do you do?
[great play +1 group XP for bagging some loot, btw fun fact: if you sneak attack someone in DW you don't roll for it, you just skip to rolling damage]

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Right!" She answered half word-half grunt and as the wolf turned away she simply slashed at his back. It was important to not get caught but these two were planning to charge straight into what she assumed was Freya's position and she did not want to lose one of the first friends she ever made.

[3 dmg +1 on the wolf]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Yes, a retreat from the bathhouse to the eastern perimeter of the town, the part not in flames.)

(Also, sorry for absence. Stressful and sick week.)