Got CoC mod working iPhone/iPad w/out jailbreak (no saves)

cheeeeeeez

Jun 28, 2017
Needs dropbox and photon flash player browser ($3.99? ish? you have to buy the ipad and iphone versions separately tho) to do it.

iPhone: (im using 6s) If you upload the swf to dropbox, you can directly play it in the photon browser while flash is enabled

iPad is a bit more tricky. .swf files in dropbox only work in mobile version for some odd reason. I ended up copying the file path to the folder that was holding CoC from my iPhone to my iPad and then clicked on the .swf. It worked. File path for me was: https://www.dropbox.com/m/browse?path=/Apps/games

SAVES DONT WORK THOUGH. The game session seems to stay so long as you don't close the browser, you can even load from a save, but closing it and reloading deletes it.. (hopefully someone else can come up w a solution...)

BUT YEAH ENJOY CoC ON IPHONE/IPAD! (make sure to bookmark the dropbox path. its a pain to type it in every time)

Reactions: ShySquare

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Puffin is an even easier and FREE solution for playing flash games on iOS. All you need to do with it is hit the play in browser option on the page.

Reactions: ShySquare

TiredHands

Nov 20, 2017
Puffin is an even easier and FREE solution for playing flash games on iOS. All you need to do with it is hit the play in browser option on the page.

I’ve been using puffin browser, but it often requires a refresh to continue the tab working, which restarts the game and deletes the files. Is there anyway to stop this?

Reactions: orochi02

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Unfortunately, I've had no luck finding a work around for that particular issue.