Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera breathes in sharply at his teasing lick a blushes very hotly. "C-Come on! What do I look like? I'm not so lonely stay at home wife or s-something!", she said feeling rather embarrassed. Meanwhile Ammie was enjoying herself, humming as she licked her butt an gently stroked her pussy. "Come on bae~ Lemme put this nice dildo in your butt. You'll like it~.", Ammie said as she rubbed the purple fake peen in between her butt crack. Nera's got really red at this. Amana just looked around a bit nervously. "I'm uh.... Gonna go take a shower...", she said.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Maybe not a lonely stay at home wife, but definitely a very horny little girl." He growls into her ear playfully, winking down at Ammie. "Let her put that dildo in. Come on. You like taking my dick in your butt. This is hardly different." He murmurs, smiling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ammie licks at Nera's butt cheeks making her shiver as she keeps rubbing at her with the dildo. Nera moans and struggles a little then sighs in defeat. "Fine.", she said in an irritated tone, looking of to the side and blushing. "Yay!", cheered Ammie. She then licks all over Nera's butt hole. "Just getting you ready~.", she said in a sing song voice before pressing the false cock to her butt and pressing it in gently. Nera sucks in and bites her lips softly as she feels the dildo slide home into her ass, and then buries her face into Kils chest.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles as she buries her head in his chest, and runs a hand through her hair, keeping her face pressed down as Ammie plays with her ass. "Look on the bright side. Orgasms make you feel much better." He says, rubbing her back, before one hand goes down to keep her spread for Ammie.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With a muffled moan from Nera, Ammie takes that as her queue to get that dildo moving. she starts at a nice gentle place and slowly increases pace gradually. Nera gets lusty and hot very quickly, her eyes shut with "oh~"s "ah~"s going into Kil's chest. "Play with her breasts, I can't reach down here~.", Ammie said to Kil as she kept that dildo going.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods and reaches his hands up to Nera's breasts, rubbing his thumbs over her nipples, before glomping onto them and giving them a nice hard squeeze.

[I'm going to sleep. Studying to be a doctor sucks. :/]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"EEaaaah!~", Moaned Nera as Kik got to work on her womanly assets, nips nice an hard for him. "D-Dammit.... you g-g-g-aaaaowha!~guys g-ganging up on me!", Nera moaned out. Ammie giggled and went faster in her ass, finding it fun to mess with the uptight former captain.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, one guy and a girl, but let's not argue the semantics. Point here is, your ass is fun to mess around with." He says, chuckling and giving her a peck on the cheek, before spanking her butt.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera moans and buries her face back into his chest turned n to the point of no return. Her pussy was wet and aching for pleasure now, not wanting to be left out. Nera couldn't help be start rubbing her pussy on him in time with Ammie's thrusts of the dildo. Ammie smiles and snakes her hand down to Kils peen and balls grouping them. "Got enough in you to give it to her~?", she asked grinning up at him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He purrs a little with pleasure as his dick and balls are rubbed. "Mm... Maybe." He murmurs, starting to grind back slightly against Ammie. "Amana practically drained my dry earlier, though. Don't expect much." He says with a chuckle.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well.... there are other ways, if you're not feeling up to it. You could always jam some fingers in there!", Ammie said as she "played" back there, in Nera's butt. "Fuck! N-Now i really do need something in there!", Nera said frustratedly, rubbing her pussy on him more.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Or... Maybe just learn to cum with stimulation from your ass alone?" He murmurs, grinning evilly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ooh anal training~, I hadn't thought of that!", Ammie mused. "What?! B-But I-", Nera said her head popping back up. "Think we might need a better dildo! just a sec!", Ammie said as she got up and began running back inside. Her head pops back up around the door. "Oh yeah you should totally get her on a couch or something, I'm gonna get a bigger one with extra features!", Ammie said grinning mischievously.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins and picks Nera up, before walking over to a couch and plonking her down in a doggy position with her ass up in the air. He sits at her head, with his dick in easy reach of her mouth. He looks down at Nera, before chuckling and holding her arms behind her back. "This should be fun." He murmurs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera squirms around a lot as she's moved to the couch. She growls at him struggles a little in his grasp looking away from his peen, looking pouty, annoyed, and but mostly lusty. Ammie came back quickly holding a a longer thicker dildo in her hand. It had little nubs on it and a metal base. "This baby can spin and vibrate~. Saashi let me have it!", she said brightly. Nera still panting said, "What?! You wanna put something like that in my butt?!". "Yep! It'll make you feel great!", Ammie said in a sing song voice as she got behind her. She squeezed that butt and kissed her pucker, with earned her another little moan. Then in the next moment she slowly slid the bigger false cock into her ass. Nera arches her back and gasps. "Lets start with some vibration!", Ammie quipped as she turned it on. It buzzed to life in Nera ass making her yelp and shudder.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"My my. Quite the sight we have here. It seems our prudish captain loves some good, hard, buttsex." He says, grinning and rubbing her cheek with a thumb. He looks up at Ammie, still grinning as he keeps holding Nera's arms behind her back. "Move it in and out. Let's see how she reacts, shall we?" He asks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok!", Ammie replies happily with a giggle. Nera lifts her head to say something but she's cut off by Ammie moving the buzzing dildo in and out of her butt. A quick lewd moan finds its way out of her quivering lips and her legs tense up and her pussy flexes. Her cunny was wet and her breathing git quicker. "N-Not fair!", Nera squeaked red in the face and panting.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey, if you cum from anal stimulation alone, that's an achievement. And only then are we letting you go. Sounds fair to me." He says, chuckling and patting her head.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Y-Your b-both AH!~... T-Terrible!", Nera said moaning. Ammie started going faster and pushing in harder with blissful look on her face, one hand went down to her own little pussy to play with herself as she butt-fucked Nera. "Want me to turn on the spinning~?", Ammie said grinning. Nera shook her head. "Aww come on cutie it won't hurt~."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Don't turn it on yet. We need to wait for the right moment." He says, grinning as he slaps Nera's ass. "When she gets close to an orgasm, but just can't get there... That's when you turn it on."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Kay I'll wait till she's beggin' for it!", Ammie said as she started fingering herself more. Nera yelps as Kilarys gives her cushy butt a good slap. she squirm and thrashes a bit more being the stubborn girl she is. She pants and moans as she tries to get her hands free but her strength quickly leaves her as more and more anal pleasure runs through her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grips her hands tighter, grinning as Nera squirms and tries to escape. He made sure she couldn't do so, obviously. He wanted to keep her held down in this submissive position, letting people do whatever they wanted to her. The more submissive she got, the easier it would be to... Push her around.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera grunts, moans, then whimpers as she dripped onto the bed. Ammie kept that buzzing dildo going in and out of her having fun with her new friend. "I'm a girl who likes them butts, and i gotta say Nera you got yourself a keeper of a tush there~.", she said as she groped that shaking booty. Nera was shaking her head and panting in desperation.... she really wanted to cum now.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I agree. Keeper and a perfect slapper!" He says, before spanking her butt again. Then he nods at Ammie. "Twister time!" He says, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera yelps again as her butt was given another slap. The poor girl was only weakly squirming most of her moment was was now in her waist, pushing back on the dildo having no other options for getting off as her body was hot with need. "Sure thing~. Here's a spin just for you sweet cheeks!", Ammie said as she pressed the spin button. And in that moment the dildo stop, and then the next it whirred back to life spinning with speed inside her. Nera half screams and half moans as she's tearted to this new sensation. "AAaaaaooooooooh~!?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins happily when he sees the effect the spinning dildo is having on her.
"Oh my. That face. That face is just... So... Wonderful." He purrs, gripping her chin and tilting it up to kiss her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She pushes her tongue into his mouth and then making lewd loud kissing noises. A few drips fell from her pussy as the thing continued to whirl around inside her. She moaned into his mouth as she gave him the lewd wet kiss. "She looks ready, she need just a little more to cum....", Ammie coo'd.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Start thrusting it in and out. That should do the trick." He purrs, spanking Nera's ass again, before going back in for the kiss, letting his tongue wrap around hers and dive down into her throat.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Kayyyy~!", Ammie said as started trusting fast and hard. Nera, poor needy girl that she was, was actually thrusting with it desperate for release. She Moaned hotly around his tongue as the lust in her body reached a fever pitch. her eyes were rolling up and she was sucking on his tongue and lavishing it with her own. Finally she hit the top of Mt. pleasure and cried out, nice and loud. Having a full body shudder and squirting a respectable amount for a human as she wailed in bliss. This marked here first anal only orgasm.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins wide, gripping her tightly as she orgasms. "Yes... Yes... Wonderful..." He purrs, watching her squirt all over the couch. "Session one of turning Nera into a buttslut completed successfully." He says, chuckling evilly.