CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Azgol

Mar 26, 2016
I understand your point, that's why I suggested that the Perk: Misdirection! was more effective in suits and armor with little defense, but I think I forgot to mention that the "Red bodysuit for high society" should have the greatest benefit that the Perk: Misdirection!

speaking sincerely I proposed the idea of improving the Perk: Misdirection! by light armor like the chain mail, and by most of the costumes whose defense is practically null, but they give you seduction skills, considering what Rafael says about the seduction and deception going hand in hand in the case of a thief as is, it would be logical that you could use some of the seductive costumes in combination with the Perk: Misdirection! (besides this way it would give more use to these armors that in the majority of the cases they do not even buy them and even discard them if by chance they get them to obtain)

AmelliaSD

Nov 12, 2017
So, just a quick question for this. Been loving the mod so far, it improves a lot of things that the base game didn't have.

I do have a question though, Does the mod plan to eventually implement all of the unfinished/planned content that the main game was going to do?

Such as adding in the Cult of the Fetish dungeon? Or a few other minor things. Based upon the description, it sounds like it is already adding several more end of game content, which is nice.

Quorwyf

Nov 12, 2017
Does Marae's Lethicite transfer to NG+?

Is there anything missing from here regarding ascension and the points gained?

Sigmund

Aug 19, 2017
For the life of me, I can't seem to be able to find the Ornate Chest in Glacial Rift for some reason. I mean, I've checked the odds, and 4% doesn't seem to be that impossible...right?

Arcane Howitzer

Jan 8, 2016
Is there someplace specific that I should post bugs? Because the last scene for the player being pregnant with Marble's child (before the birth) makes all of the text bold until Flash is reset.

MisterCliffe

Nov 20, 2017
Everytime I try and use the download link, it tells me that the download failed and is forbidden. Am I doing something wrong?

Quorwyf

Nov 12, 2017
Hm. I was able to re-download without problems.

Are you on a PC? If so you might need to try with a downloader like jdownloader2.

Quorwyf

Nov 12, 2017
Is getting Kiha pregnant possible? Just noticed that she was listed as one of the characters whose kid count adds into ascension, but I don't see any info on either wiki about pregnancy being an option with her.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Is getting Kiha pregnant possible? Just noticed that she was listed as one of the characters whose kid count adds into ascension, but I don't see any info on either wiki about pregnancy being an option with her.
Possible; there is text in camp, when she teaches her children (Right now, she's teaching her children how to make use of axes.)

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015

Kiha is fertile on days that are multiples of 15.

DarkShippo

Oct 26, 2015
I am trying to run revamp on my android phone and am wondering if there is a way. I've tried puffin (can't even get it to launch) tried Mozilla and many different flash players and even air a bit and am at a loss. Anyone know a way to play it on version 7 android?

thebadwolf

Jan 15, 2016
If you can't add any sex scenes for Helspawn(Helia's daughter),can you at least add some other father\daughter things and activities?

jason freeze

Nov 28, 2017
I am trying to run revamp on my android phone and am wondering if there is a way. I've tried puffin (can't even get it to launch) tried Mozilla and many different flash players and even air a bit and am at a loss. Anyone know a way to play it on version 7 android?

I am using SWF player free it takes a second or two to load the game but it works

The Question

Jan 6, 2016
Just noticed that the current build has broken niamh's liqueur scripts. specifically script that resets your parameters after the effect ends. This occurs both in the plains encounter and in the bazaar, though it works even less in the plains encounter if you can imagine. In the plains encounter it failed to reset breast/nipple settings, butt and hip settings, and bumped my frame up to 50. In the bazaar t just failed to reset my hips settings. drinking the liqueur by itself has the same problem as the the bazaar encounter. it just fails to reset hip size.

Last edited:

QuantumEffect92

Nov 12, 2017
Kitteh6660, is there any way I could get the documentation for the scenes and characters in your mod, including the vanilla ones that are included, so I can come up with some edits of the content as well as new content that ties into content already in your mod so that in the future you may add them to your mod? I have a few ideas in mind...

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Hi and hello ! Knew to this mod, how exactly do i get it tor un ?

My gibberish is rusty, but if I'm correct in assuming what it is you just said, you run the mod the same way as you would base the game. It also doesn't require the original game as it's entirely stand-alone and contains virtually all of the original content. It's recommend you run the game with a dedicated flash player such as the one I'll link below as browsers are stepping away from supporting flash. Browsers might still work depending on which you use, but you're going to run into some issues even if you can.

For Windows users: https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/27/flashplayer_27_sa.exe
For Mac users: https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/27/flashplayer_27_sa.dmg
For Linux users: https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/27/flash_player_sa_linux.x86_64.tar.gz

Once the player is downloaded anywhere on your comp, run the mod file using said Adobe Flash Player and ready to party like there's no tomorrow. If you're trying to play the mod on an Android device, EmberH69 has a link posted above to a copy of the mod compiled in a format that should work in that case. Btw, let us know if you have any other questions.

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015
Does Isabella have certain fertile days like Kiha?

No, Isabella is fertile as normal for an NPC once she's been in camp long enough for you to talk to her about contraception. Although I do believe her fertility is a bit lower, and her pregnancy takes the most time. The only indicator that she's pregnant is that her Appearance text changes slightly when she's knocked up.

Quorwyf

Nov 12, 2017
No, Isabella is fertile as normal for an NPC once she's been in camp long enough for you to talk to her about contraception. Although I do believe her fertility is a bit lower, and her pregnancy takes the most time. The only indicator that she's pregnant is that her Appearance text changes slightly when she's knocked up.

How long does it take for the contraception talk to happen?