Isla Femme (Femdom, Text-Based, WIP)

frost_death

Nov 24, 2016
Now accepting any ideas for locations on the island! I've massively changed the framework for how the game will function, and will be updating and removing information on my website to match.
It comes in mind for me that there are two ways of doing that when it comes to locarions - you are doing "settlements" which focuse on certain type of fetish or it's about main theme of the town (like classic castle, something occultic, aboriginal village or even some kind of demonic realm) and there are all kinds of fetishes. Also religion can be involved, different races may worshiping different goddeses. Getting favor of the goddess could change your body the certain way.
I personally even tried to write such a story about drow elves enslaving their males and after that going to conquer outsiders, but I was somewhat successful in writing background and terrible in writing actual story. Came up with idea that certain race may use psychological pressure the way that you wouldn't see any prisoner, only females around you because they are all kept in different cells/homes and being transported in a special containers that it's possible to see what's inside but no vision for a person transported. Also had an idea of giant underground jail that's like a giantic cylinder dug underground you are thrown there in the middle of its length, with entrance in the mountain and cells designed to have exits sided to the center of this cylinder with countless bridges connectimg cells and levels which are being used by guards/trainers/torturers. If you will be obidient and successful in your training - you are moved higher and higher and conditions becomes better, and when you get to the top you are fully trained and get assigned to someone or somewhere and will finally see the light of the day. But if you behave badly you are moved down, conditions become worse, punishments and training harsher, they will try to break you physically and mentally. And if you get far down you will probably have many scars on your body and mind.
Also some kind of city (like from middle east with Bazaar and such things), it supposed to be the outside world after you get released from the prison in my story, where males are second class and females are in charge, slave markets, public services, regular chores and tasks. I had a picture of the Assasin cities from gothic series in mind when I thought about this kind of city.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2017
I haven't been able to find a link to download your game so I haven't gotten a chance to try it out. You mentioned that you'd consider adding a female PC if there was enough interest, so consider this post as another vote for that. I happen to be a straight male dominant. When I play games focused on player submission, I tend to prefer games from the perspective of a female submissive rather than a male one. I tend to project myself onto the PC's NPC tormentors rather than the PC themselves so male submission just doesn't do much for me. I don't know how many other dominant kinksters share this preference with me though.

Depending on how you structured the game, a female PC might not be that hard to implement. You'd need some sort of text parsing function that adjusts all your pronouns and changes descriptions of penises into descriptions of vaginas. From a game mechanics perspective, the anus is the universal orifice, so having the pegging npc's neglect a female pc's vagina and go for the butt instead would save you a bit of complexity. You could justify this shortcut by adding a little piece of lore: On this island, foreign women and women who break the rules are punished by being demoted to "male equivalents". They end up being dommed by the island's inhabitants just like the men. Perhaps, in order to keep these demoted females in their place, only dominant females are generally considered deserving of vaginal penetration and pleasure. The demoted women only "deserve it" in their butt like their male counterparts.

For scenes where the island's inhabitants make use of a male PC cock, you could simply add in an extra paragraph to your scene describing the domme forcing the female PC to wear a strapon or just disable the scene entirely so that it only appears for male PCs. If you're including chastity cages in your game, you could include a chastity belt for female PCs as well. The trickiest thing to change would be scenes of the NPC abusing or pleasuring the player's cock. Those might need to be rewritten entirely.

Machiavelli

Jan 17, 2017
It comes in mind for me that there are two ways of doing that when it comes to locarions - you are doing "settlements" which focuse on certain type of fetish or it's about main theme of the town (like classic castle, something occultic, aboriginal village or even some kind of demonic realm) and there are all kinds of fetishes. Also religion can be involved, different races may worshiping different goddeses. Getting favor of the goddess could change your body the certain way.
I personally even tried to write such a story about drow elves enslaving their males and after that going to conquer outsiders, but I was somewhat successful in writing background and terrible in writing actual story. Came up with idea that certain race may use psychological pressure the way that you wouldn't see any prisoner, only females around you because they are all kept in different cells/homes and being transported in a special containers that it's possible to see what's inside but no vision for a person transported. Also had an idea of giant underground jail that's like a giantic cylinder dug underground you are thrown there in the middle of its length, with entrance in the mountain and cells designed to have exits sided to the center of this cylinder with countless bridges connectimg cells and levels which are being used by guards/trainers/torturers. If you will be obidient and successful in your training - you are moved higher and higher and conditions becomes better, and when you get to the top you are fully trained and get assigned to someone or somewhere and will finally see the light of the day. But if you behave badly you are moved down, conditions become worse, punishments and training harsher, they will try to break you physically and mentally. And if you get far down you will probably have many scars on your body and mind.
Also some kind of city (like from middle east with Bazaar and such things), it supposed to be the outside world after you get released from the prison in my story, where males are second class and females are in charge, slave markets, public services, regular chores and tasks. I had a picture of the Assasin cities from gothic series in mind when I thought about this kind of city.

I appreciate the input! Locations within this game will vary - some do have kinks directly linked to them, like the clinic, for example, which focuses around a medical fetish. Similarly the farm focuses around a milking fetish. However, the city does not have a focus, and is primarily used as an area where the PC can go to purchase items, eat/drink, and find out information about the island.

I suppose this would be a good time to explain the setting on the island itself, as it is kinda... vague. The technological level of the setting varies wildly with the locations themselves, with the city, fortress, and temple being in a medieval-like period with their weapons and clothes and buildings, but the clinic and farm being more modern with machinery and electricity and mechanical toys. The idea is that a majority of the population doesn't like technology much and prefers the old ways, but there are certain necessities that have led to the use of technology in those situations, which the player can learn about through the lore in-game.

As for your story, it sounds interesting! I've participated in sexual roleplaying on a forum online for a while and that's trained me really well to write storylines and background and smut, so hopefully my work will reflect that!

Machiavelli

Jan 17, 2017
I haven't been able to find a link to download your game so I haven't gotten a chance to try it out. You mentioned that you'd consider adding a female PC if there was enough interest, so consider this post as another vote for that. I happen to be a straight male dominant. When I play games focused on player submission, I tend to prefer games from the perspective of a female submissive rather than a male one. I tend to project myself onto the PC's NPC tormentors rather than the PC themselves so male submission just doesn't do much for me. I don't know how many other dominant kinksters share this preference with me though.

Depending on how you structured the game, a female PC might not be that hard to implement. You'd need some sort of text parsing function that adjusts all your pronouns and changes descriptions of penises into descriptions of vaginas. From a game mechanics perspective, the anus is the universal orifice, so having the pegging npc's neglect a female pc's vagina and go for the butt instead would save you a bit of complexity. You could justify this shortcut by adding a little piece of lore: On this island, foreign women and women who break the rules are punished by being demoted to "male equivalents". They end up being dommed by the island's inhabitants just like the men. Perhaps, in order to keep these demoted females in their place, only dominant females are generally considered deserving of vaginal penetration and pleasure. The demoted women only "deserve it" in their butt like their male counterparts.

For scenes where the island's inhabitants make use of a male PC cock, you could simply add in an extra paragraph to your scene describing the domme forcing the female PC to wear a strapon or just disable the scene entirely so that it only appears for male PCs. If you're including chastity cages in your game, you could include a chastity belt for female PCs as well. The trickiest thing to change would be scenes of the NPC abusing or pleasuring the player's cock. Those might need to be rewritten entirely.

That's because it hasn't left the developmental builds yet, and I'll release a Beta Build when I've got a little more than just a minimal adventure written out with a couple of quick scenes. While I understand that desire (I'm a male switch myself), there is some difficulty involved. When it comes down to it, the amount of pegging included will likely be minimal, given that I personally find it has far too much of a presence within femdom scenes and I would prefer it to be there, but not overpower and be ever-present, if that makes sense. Which would limit the one universal kink between the two genders when it comes to the player character receiving some form of sexual stimulation. The pronouns would be fairly easy within Twine, but adapting scenes themselves would be clunky at best, and I really dislike producing clunky work.

That said, I am a switch, and so I would enjoy producing a game geared toward an audience in favor of a female submissive, and that may be a project I take up at another time.

TL/DR - likely no female player character in this game, but perhaps in future productions.

frost_death

Nov 24, 2016
Are you going to share what the gamplay will be about or we are gonna see it on the release of first public version? Because there should be stats but you are saying it will be close to CYOA, so it's not clear what this game will be about when it comes to playing it.

As for your story, it sounds interesting! I've participated in sexual roleplaying on a forum online for a while and that's trained me really well to write storylines and background and smut, so hopefully my work will reflect that!
Can you recomend forums with this kind of kink? Wanted to try but never done it before.

Last edited:

Machiavelli

Jan 17, 2017
is there any chastity, cum eating, or edging content planned?

Edging and chastity most likely, cum-eating is not something I'm personally into, but like many things, if there's demand for it, I can work it in.

Are you going to share what the gamplay will be about or we are gonna see it on the release of first public version? Because there should be stats but you are saying it will be close to CYOA, so it's not clear what this game will be about when it comes to playing it.

Can you recomend forums with this kind of kink? Wanted to try but never done it before.

Once I have a better plan of how gameplay will work out (right now I've got a wireframe for a lot of the code and a little content) I'll have an update on gameplay. At current time, however, I'm thinking it will likely have designated combat areas that offer the opportunity for a more CoC feel, but much will be choosing to obey/disobey, tasks to complete, puzzles, etc, which will unlock new areas and new scenes, perhaps even including ways off the island, and most definitely leading, in some ways, to bad ends for your unfortunate character.

As for the forums, I play on Blue Moon Roleplaying, personally. The community is pretty nice, and while there are far more submissive female players than dominant, I'm a switch, so sometimes I like that. Feel free to send me a message there too, I go by the same name everywhere.

Machiavelli

Jan 17, 2017
Patreon link added! There will be exclusive patron-only announcements and content, so if you're willing, feel free to support the project!

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Patreon link added! There will be exclusive patron-only announcements and content, so if you're willing, feel free to support the project!
You might want to hold off on launching that just yet. You only get one chance to launch and get a big boost for your Patreon and it's much better to have a lot to show for it before you do so. Especially if you aren't well established, you're going to want a fairly big public demo first.

Machiavelli

Jan 17, 2017
You might want to hold off on launching that just yet. You only get one chance to launch and get a big boost for your Patreon and it's much better to have a lot to show for it before you do so. Especially if you aren't well established, you're going to want a fairly big public demo first.
Fair enough, I wasn't quite sure how big of a boost it would be or anything. Thanks for the feedback!

Machiavelli

Jan 17, 2017
Hey, still planning anything?
Hello!
Due to a number of different things, I've been delayed even further, simply because I'm a student and that does have to come first. However, rest assured I'm still working on it and writing the storyline and making progress. I don't have an expected release time, because I'm obviously not great at estimating my production speed, but I'll do my best to keep you all posted!

Machiavelli

Jan 17, 2017
Can you share what is planned to be included in beta or you don't want/still not sure which features will make it?
The beta will likely include a few different scenes and a feel for what the game will be like. The combat (which will be restricted to dungeon (bad ends) and arena (less-bad ends) only) will not be in the beta (it's just a variable-intense series of scripts that I haven't even touched yet). However, there should be a number of locations with some varying kinks to toy with. In theory, the beta will include some influence (characters react differently based on how you reacted previously), but that system needs to be refined as well.

At this time, I'm focused on building each scene so it's not simply a 'make a choice, then read the scene', and making them more involved. Which is tricky, given Twine's system where each page is linked on a web and it gets complicated FAST.

Anyway, progress is being made, and I appreciate your continued interest and patience!

morag

Nov 6, 2017
The beta will likely include a few different scenes and a feel for what the game will be like. The combat (which will be restricted to dungeon (bad ends) and arena (less-bad ends) only) will not be in the beta (it's just a variable-intense series of scripts that I haven't even touched yet). However, there should be a number of locations with some varying kinks to toy with. In theory, the beta will include some influence (characters react differently based on how you reacted previously), but that system needs to be refined as well.

At this time, I'm focused on building each scene so it's not simply a 'make a choice, then read the scene', and making them more involved. Which is tricky, given Twine's system where each page is linked on a web and it gets complicated FAST.

Anyway, progress is being made, and I appreciate your continued interest and patience!
Nice, take your time. Just don't hesitate to cooperate with people interested in this kind of game if you are not sure about something or need a little help. And to have currently interested people in touch you can do something like monthly update in twitter/on site.

morag

Nov 6, 2017

Do you need any help with development btw? Maybe sharing ideas regards certain aspects/mechanics?