Ancient Ways [Floozer]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The seas had been rough, but traversable. The new land was large, massive beyond comparison to the smaller continent and kingdom that Arsk had hailed from.

A young man of roughly twenty-four, Arsk was quiet as his and another horse nearby trotted in the dark. They'd arrived in Kuon, a kingdom of immense plains, not too long ago but had been skeptical of going into town. A human of pale white hair and dark complexion, Arsk shifted his silver eyes to his trusty steed and gently ran his left hand along the shaft of his spear. He looked just on the masculine side of androgynous thanks to a lean build and almost effeminate face, but thankfully had a bulge of a proper nine inch prick and hand-filling orbs against his brown trousers to make his gender crystal clear. His iron-toed boots were the only piece of gear beyond his spear left, his rather smooth chest bare to the warm night air. A gold ring pierced his left nipple, too small to be more than decorative.

"I think we're almost to the ambush point... supposedly wolfspawn or something. Think a mutt-demon on my dick would be a good status symbol here?"

The rustle of him opening a bag filled the air, removing some of their bread to gently bite away at it with a scowl. Money had been worthless to immigrants. Slaves were the trade of their home and this one, but new arrivals were oft clad in chain rather than gifted a proper slave to suck or serve.

"If not, maybe we get a cute one to sell... get some fresh food so we don't starve before we get a proper set of tents to call home."

(@Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The young woman beside him lets out a slow sigh as they ride on, her nearly empty stomach more on her mind than finding slaves right now. A dark green cloak sits over her shoulders and covers her simple travelers tunic and pants. She wears the same iron-toed boots as her companion simply because they are both comfortable and practical. Her skin contrasts her compatriot, being chocolate brown in color with jet black shiny hair pulled back into a loose pony tale on the top of her head. Her hetero-chromatic eyes, one lime green the other lemon yellow, looks pleadingly at her friend. "I agree to the second idea... lets find some cute mutt and sell them off to the first buyer... any more stale bread and I might just wither away."

Her chest sticks out into D cup breasts while her effeminate curves radiate the sexual allure of a woman. However, all the feminine wiles int he world can't hide the bulge in the front of her pants which contains her ten inch long and three inch thick human cock as well as her lemon sized balls. Despite barely being larger than her masculine friend, she lords that one extra inch over him almost every chance she gets simply because she knows it annoys him.

"As for your idea of status... I think I heard that mutt demons are the lowest of the low... so I wouldn't expect more than a few nods of approval."

She has no visible weapons on her person... then again, a mage needs nothing other than her hands.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While his mate friend could look far better balls deep on his prick for acting so high and mighty, her own statement drew his grumbled reply quickly.

"A few nods and a cocksleeve are better than disgust for being Nomads without even a proper tent."

Carefully hefting his spear up and from its resting mantle, he knew one thing at least. A silencing paper seal or a strong enough foe would pound his cock-y cousin. He on the other hand was capable. His horse slowed, the man looking through the dark plains to the nearby glimmer of a fire over nearby hills.

"If they're cute and we can't keep them, I might need you to suck my dick," he teased as he dismounted and secured a firm rope from his steed's saddle, "I'll lead and check it out, though. If it's a small group or loner, you can eat and I'll fuck them. Sloppy seconds for best pickings of the meal is fair, right?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She brings her horse to a halt and hops down with him. "Sure, just don't complain when I have a full belly and all you got is a blow job. Just remember that it isn't worh our lives ok? If there are too many lets just keep going till we find a straggler or something."

Jokes aside, her sex focused cousin was quite literally the only family she had left at this point so ensuring his continued exsistance as her partner was rather high on her priorities list. "I can always help with a binding vines spell you know..."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I know... don't worry."

Moving ahead, he'd go low as the camp came into view for the pair. Two tents were near a fire, the tents made of canvas with strips of leather along their supports. At the fire, they could see a rather muscular male with wolf-like ears low to his head. Black fur mixed with his shaggy black hair, his lengthy tail running behind him. His pale skin was obvious even in the lighting, the male leaning back to practically show off his muscular back. He was a hunk, a club at his side likely not the only thing he was packing that could beat up an asshole. In the tent on the right, a shadowy form of either a flat-cheated female or a cute boy-wolf could be seen... likely undressing or preparing to sleep.

Hefting the spear higher, her cousin looked to her and then motioned at the big one. Her magic could be useful against him, while his speed and spear could trap the other one in the tent. They couldn't tell if another was here, but the prospect of a nice start was promising... it just had to come down to if the herm wanted to support the camp attack.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Normally this is where some moral debate would pop up about taking some simple campers for slaves when they had done nothing wrong. However, years of being treated as homeless scum, shoved aside due to a lack of fortune and having to steal stale bread just to not starve has rather removed her ability to see the other end.

With a small nod she focuses her magic, roots growing under the ground and moving toward the large muscular wolf, gathering under his position before letting them burst forward, erupting form the ground and wrappinga round his ankles as more shoot forth to try and tie down the rest of him!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The wolfman was dragged down as he fought the vines, but could do nothing to stop it. Her cousin passed quickly as the man howled, the shadow turning just as Arsk crashed against the tent and used his spear to wedge it closed. A person-shaped blob of tent struggled as he bound them by the ankles with his rope before turning toward the large tent. A new figure had rushed out, a husky woman with a curvy thick body. Her G cup breasts were held within a skimpy top while a small skirt barely hid her hand-filling ass and smooth groin. She was of equally pale skin, snarling as she rushed and tackled Arsk. Her hair was grey, her ears droopy as she wrestled in an unarmed contest. Her tail moved side-to-side to keep balance, her blue eyes locked on Arsk so intently... that her panty-clad ass was on display to the herm. Plump pussy lips and the thin nature of the design really showed off her cunt... and highlighted she was further distracted. If she wanted, she could jump on the female and likely give her a fucking the likes she'd never seen while making it clear they were in charge to the vine-bound male and the tent-wrapped bundle struggling nearby.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and simply extends the vine spell to the huge titted wolf milf, moving the vines over to grab her ankles as Vivian makes her way over to the struggle, casually pulling her hardening cock out as she goes. The vines easily coils around her legs, pulling them back and spread while Arsk can easily handle her arms at this point. Without any form of grace or mercy she lines up her now throbbing futa cock and rams it to the hilt inside of her exposed cunt while falling onto her back to pin her down.

"Ooooooh fuck! What an amazing pussy! Holy hells it has been way too long since I got some!" She cries while stealing her pleasure from the cow titted wolf woman.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The wolf woman let out a howl, her tail beating against Vivian as the herm plowed her cunt. The lips meant each impact was softened, while the tight hole let her use the wolf like an onahole. The nearby make was speaking in the language of their land, cursing as Arsk slipped away and sat nearby with a smirk to watch the pinning sex. He wasn't holding the arms of the woman... she was laying there and taking it like a submissive whore! Her face looked up just as Arsk grabbed her between the ears, cock falling against her face.

"Suck you mutt!"

She tightened around the cock in an instant, as if orders instinctively got her off. Up-close, her face was that of a young woman, perhaps nearing her prime years. But it made it better that her lips were nearly perfect as the floppy-earned victim opened her mouth and got throatplowed instantly. The camp was taken, Arsk laughing as he freed both hands to grab behind both of those ears and force her to briefly stop with her face in his trimmed crotch.

"Good girl... now you get a reward. Plenty of cum, becoming our slave, and... what do you think, cousin? Do we keep either of her friends? I'm sure we can use a big warrior with training... or another hole or two depending on who's in that tent squirming around!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She forces herself to stop thrusting, leaving ehr cock buried to the hilt inside of the fat tit wolf in front of her. "Well... I am not sure if he is a warrior or just a lug with a club. As for the other one, depends on who you have tied up in there. But this girl is certianly a keeper... just look at those huge breasts! If we could make her lactate that is never ending milk!" She gives her ass a slap and lets it wobble for a few seconds.

"I guess it all depend son how useful they could be for us... so for now, no promises." She tightens her grip again and starts plowing her tight sucking hole, grunting in pleasure as the soaking wet cunt easily takes her member again and again.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With each hard smack to her nuts, the wolf was tightening and squeezing down like she wanted a pup litter in her. Arsk pulled her face against him and made sure to get a low, but still feminine gag before resuming the facefucking. The male could be seen with a growing prick, even if he was upset, as the two had their way with the wolf girl. Pulling her off his spit-slathered knob, Arsk pushed her down to his balls so she could suck and lick without pushing him too fast to busting a nut.

"Good slut," he'd rub between her ears as her ass continued shaking with each cunt-stretching thrust, "Now... stay tight and still while I go find out who you have hidden in that tent."

Getting up, leaving the wolf girl to flop tits down into the dirt with her ass raised enough to keep getting rutted like a bitch, she could see the bound figure getting dragged out of the tent by her cousin. It wasn't likely a child, but possibly a sibling to the slut wolf on Vivian's cock. They had floppy ears but seemed far more androgynous, blue eyes beneath their same-hair as they were dragged over and pushed to their back. They were wearing a dress, quickly torn away to reveal A cups and a no-doubt virgin cunt. She was want too beautiful or womanly, but the younger sister had potential as she grew instantly wet the moment her cousin flopped his cock between her thighs, looking down her body in his missionary-esque position.

"I think these two are going to be enjoying a bit of family bonding... pole sisters in the making!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at the new arrival with a frown, namely at her nearly flat chest. "Hmm, she has a lot of work before anyone would really be interested in her. But all the same, do go easy on her dear cousin, the first time is the most intense and you want those feelings to be good ones." she says with a cruel smile as she bends over her captive to grope and squeeze her huge breasts.

"that does raise the question of the muscle bound one... is he daddy dearest or just a hopeful male following two females around? No.... this one is surely too young to be a mother right?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While the younger continued staring, Arsk leaned over and aligned himself with her cunt. One hand brushed her cheek while the much larger-cheated wolf gave a slutty howl as her breasts were squeezed. Arsk didn't just penetrate her, raither hesitating before pushing her thighs to raise her cunt and push her ass-up. Only then did he lean back, burying his face between her legs and tongue in her cunt with a gasp from the wolf. Her face turned red, tail brushing against the male's chest while Arsk muff-dived her.

The sounds of the two gasping and moaning filled the camp louder than the struggling grunts of the male. The large tits were like putty, filling Vivian's grasp wonderfully as her cock-cozy took it hard. If the male wasn't plowing her, she must be a slut who got fucked regularly to have such a comfy cunt with such strength! Her muscles tightened whenever her arousal grew, ensuring the tightness had proper lubrication along the human dick for every tip-to-base journey to slap against the hand-filling ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ooooh fuck yes! This girl is grade A material cousin... please tell me I can keep her! I want her so badly!" She says while giving him the big shiny puppy eyes... which really doesn't have that much effect as she is still pounding the huge breasted wolf at full force. One of the perks to being a mage is better mental stability so it takes a lot more to make her fuck hungry. "you can have the other two, I just want this big soft cock cozy!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The big-breasted woman moans, speaking in her tongue with a real lack of breath at last. Her voice was shaking, eyes going back as her cunt continued to squeeze just right. Her nails were digging at the dirt, her jiggling ass glowing in the fire's light before she looked to Arsk and the flat one. The male had her family member grabbing her chest with meek mewls, toes curled and legs tightened over his back as she arched into his cunnilingus. Only as she let out a howl of pleasure and spurted in climax did he pull off her muff, laughing as he let her ass plop back to the ground and push her legs nice and wide as he assumed missionary position.

"Let you keep her, huh? Fine... but I'm going to use your ass when you get focused pounding her too often. Letting ourselves get lost in non-human pussy isn't a luxury we can indulge in often!"

Vivian could hear the sounds of the virgin being spread, then the sound of her moaning just as sluttily as her submissive cock-cozy. The flat-chested wolfgirl was pressed down and forced to kiss Arsk, her uncertainty mixed with lust and desire. If not for the kiss, her moans as he pushed deeper and forced the well-prepared cunt to accommodate his whole cock would have likely matched her slut! The two of them were definitely sisters based on how cow-tits was speaking and clearly trying to comfort the girl as she was fucked deep in a mating press. The male was speaking as well, his bulge outlining the beastly foot-long bitchbreaker and thick knot with it.

But as she kept fucking, she'd see her wolf slut perk her ears up and look back with a sudden tightening. It had been just as pre beaded her shaft... it seemed like the girl could tell that Vivian had a backed up nutsack with a ton of cum that could end up blasting her womb. Her hole was definitely slick and trying to milk her dry, but it appears her cock-cozy might be scared of getting a cunt glazing!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ugh fine, just promise to take it eay this time? Last time you left me walking funny for two days cause you got carried away!"

She suddenly leans back and flips her new slut onto her back and sinks her hands into the massive melons with an approving sigh.

"I wonder if you can understand me. Blink once if you know what i am saying." She mutters while still plowing into her cunt, het body having a mind of its own.

(Would a translation spell be too easy?)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
(I think so. Best to save them for later on, with a significant cost maybe.)

While she'd been turned over and had the chance to likely fight back, the woman did nothing but wrap her legs loosely around Vivian. Her face filled with shame, averting her gaze to watch her nearby friend getting her cunt plowed. It seemed she couldn't understand... learning the native language could be valuable without busting loads into the natives until they spoke their language. Natives weren't bilingual to any degree like those who lived in ports. She'd feel the nipples pressing against her palms more stiffly as Arsk picked his runt of the litter up and plopped down so she could ride his cock. And based on the bashful slut hugging him gently with her claws squeezing his bare shoulders, it seemed being submissive ran in the family.

"A pair of good mutts," he wrapped one arm around her back to squeeze her closer while he looked down to grab a handful of her smaller rump, "I think putting a pup in this one will make her bigger. Not like human pussy where they take months to give birth without magic. Pump a bitch full and she pops one or three out in a week. Demon blood must be such a benefit for slavers who deal in quantity."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mhmm! You think putting some in this cow will make her get bigger?" She leans down and presses hetlips to the mutts, feeling hoe soft they are. "Damn... Those are good cock sucking lips!"

Her pace is still hard and fast while she gropes and squeezes her fat milk bags.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Make those bigger? Doubt it. I bet we can get her to just lactate and produce milk, though. Then just keep her from relieving them and they'll grow out!"

The wolfgirl seemed shocked at the forced kiss, the nearby male saying something that was no doubt a curse on her. The floppy eared woman was quiet, looking at him briefly before meeting Vivian's eyes for the first time. The wolf slut moaned quietly, her cunt squeezing tighter as the hands worked her chest over. A bit more and she'd likely fuck an orgasm out of the wolfwoman. She had rather impressive stamina compared to her sister, who was curling her toes and wagging her tail with every wet smack onto Arsk's lap.

Her cousin reached down to finger his slutty wolf's butt, getting a yelp from her before smacking her ass hard as he released her upper back. Based on his panting, the tight virgin was getting close to earning her first creampie from her first cock... and only now did he shove another finger in deep and force her to kiss him mid-yell. He was greedily taking her firsts... and based on her cock-cozy gasping and squeezing her legs tighter, she was enjoying the sight out of the corner of one eye. Perhaps she just enjoyed the bound male with an unattended cock being powerless as the pair were raped and made property.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh i dont think think the big guy liked that." She smiles and leans in again, pressing her lips to the sluts in a passionaye kiss while seyting into a frenzied pace. Her hand pinch those big nipples and give them some good tugs before sliding down to squeeze her ass.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Fuck him, I'll make him into a girly boy and duck him too if he thinks he's stopping this!"

Arsk grunted and hammered his wolf-pussy as Vivian squeezed up and made-out with hers. The male's cloth was stained with his arousal, his eyes fixed on Vivian as cow-tits returned the kiss and tried to lock the herm balls deep inside her. The two were acting like lovebirds by now, while Arsk and her sister were intimately meeting one another's eyes as she wrapped her legs around him. The shirtless human finally slammed into her and moved both hands to finger and stretch her ass. Her shock was overwritten with bliss,muted as she met him in one final kiss as her cunt spasmed and soaked his groin. His grunts and mini-humps against her as she sat in his lap likely were the deep-aimed shots of seed, finally dragging her down atop him and fingering her ass while holding her still.

The sight had her wolfgirl finally crash herself, legs squeezing hard as her orgasm shook her entire body. Her tits pressed up against Vivian's shirt and she gently bit down on her shoulder, ears twitching as her pussy was wracked with a powerful orgasm!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Feeling her squeeze down so tightly, along with the rush of hot girl cum sends her over the edge, groaning into the kiss as she fires off her load, blasting her new toys womb and pussy with her thick and virile cum!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The post-orgasmic bliss of the four left the camp in a panting silence, the warm night air spinning away as spunk leaked out of both cunts. Vivian could feel those large tits against her, those legs squeezing as the wolf licked and kissed her with enough tongue it was like being throatfucked. All Vivian needed to feel was her nuts emptying, cum gushing up and staining her body and ensuring she seemed more man than woman with how much of their liquid exchange was semen...

And then she awoke, body naked and on a soft fur bedroll. She wasn't covered in dried seed or femfluid, but could smell her rutting's sweat in the camp's air. Her cock was at full mast, a nice state of morning wood with the head being kissed and licked clean by a familiar wolf. Her ears were low, her eyes watching Vivian curiously as she serviced the shaft and wagged her tail. She was wearing her clothes again, though her tits were exposed and resting around the shaft.

"You're up! That's good," Arsk said from her immediate left and completely nude as well, "My slut licked me clean and is preparing our horses with two tents and to carry these furry mats. The male is going to sleep outside, but these two are here to bounce and serve us with their cunts. By the time we stopped, your girl looked like a balloon and rubbed her belly the whole time she drained. I unbound her and her sister to collar them... they didn't even need magic. They both lowered and sucked me on the spot when I pulled it out. Our sluts must be escaped slaves... mine was likely just finishing her training, while yours likely promised her body to that big mutt to get away... because she teased him the whole time. That massive pecker of his could use a ride if you want. Might bring him into service, giving him something to hate fuck..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks down and smiles as her slut tends to her throbbing member. With one hand she reaches down and pets her head, gently scratching between her ears.

"I would rather not have my pussy or ass destroyed in a hate fuck. I just stole and collared his bitch, he has to hate me by now."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Well, as someone who had used it? You could potentially calm him for little to no difference in your ass."

Arsk chuckled and got up as the wolf girl shivered at the touch. Her nipples visibly poked out a bit more as she gave the combination titjob and dick cleaning, her focus turning to the cock fully as her cousin turned and just about whacked Vivian in the face as he looked down to her with both hands on his hips.

"I'll go grab Anja. That's what my slut called herself... especially after I tried to let her know she'd be bearing pups for me. Yours didn't say her name... I figure she'll say it once her throat isn't so sore from getting fucked."

Turning, he pushed his way outside into the morning light. The flap stayed open, allowing her to see the two horses, the male bound and gagged with his clothes removed and a cloak on him. The sister known as Anja was wearing nothing as well, a matching collar made of cloth, wild grass, and a rusted link of chain for its leash ring. The links must have been from something Arsk found among their possessions. She could see her cousin take his offered clothes from the wolf girl only a moment before spinning Anja around and smacking her ass to leave a handprint. All she did was shake and drip from her cunt, slowly moving past him and onto the tent to offer Vivian her clothes. It seemed the other two wolves hadn't earned clothes... maybe it was worthwhile to assert her dominance further if she wanted to keep the rape-sluts in line together.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her grip suddenly tightens and she pulls her fat titted slut down on her cock. "Get to a proper blow job already!" Her gaze flicks up to the younger one. "And you get dow here and worship my balls."

She can keep these two on line easily enough... But that big male is another story. How wjipped could she make him with just her ass?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The younger sister didn't hesitate after her previous encounter with Arsk, lowering down to her hands and knees beside her cock-slobbering sister. The large cow-tit slut understood well enough, based on her popping her large breasts off and then placing both hands on Vivian's thighs. Taking the cock to the base with exceptional skill, she looked up past the hand as Anja watched. The young woman licked at her sister, uncertain and clearly having not understood the command... but thankfully was saved as Arsk returned with his pants pulled on.

"Anja," he kicked her smaller ass gently to get her attention before gesturing to follow, "Come on. Vivian isn't to use you, there's work to do."

A disappointing flick of her tail was a sign that she might have been curious about the herm and her larger shaft, but she put the clothes down and got up to rush up to the male and cling to him with obedient eyes as they left. Vivian could feel her cunt and ass a moment later, her base-deep girl dreamily staring off in a gagging haze as she fingered the pair of holes. It was clear, as she started grinding her face against her groin, that this slut wanted to fill up on cum and fulfill her orders... and she was even bumping her cans against Vivian's sack!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Vivian gives her cousin a frustrated look as he runs off with the other girl but forgets about itcwhem her cow titted slut takes her to the base. Looking down at her she smiles and rubs her head with her hand.

"Such a good slut you are.... Oooh! And you already know what i wanted." She says witj a chuckle as her holes are fingered. Since this slut already knew what to do she simply lays back down to let her work.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Much to Vivian's enjoyment, the wolf girl kept her deepthroat going with deep-fingers feeling Vivian's insides out. A jump of pleasure made her hips unmistakably jump, a cute cock-gagged moan sounding as she identified Vivian's prostate. And then she'd feel the wolf girl heft her up and plop her onto her back, starting to suck up to the top before slamming her face down into her crotch. Her fingers kept working her prostate and count roughly, the floppy-earned girl zoning out briefly before pulling up and off the cock with a hard gasp for air. But her fingers didn't stop as she caught her breath to prepare, her warm gasps against the saliva-slicked cock a decent replacement.

"Vivian, we need to get moving! You're not trying to start fucking again, are you? Anja told me of a river nearby that might give us a first site to call home!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grits her teeth as her cousin all but ruins the moment and she quickly reaches down, grabs the sluts head and pulls her back down onto her cock right as she starts to cum. She pumps out at least a litre of thick virile cum into her mouth and throat, moaning the entire time despite the gagging of her fat titted whore from down below. With a long breath out she lets go of her head and falls onto her back, a smile on her face.

"Waaaaaay too late for that cousin... I just came regardless." She shouts back to him while smiling down at her slut. "Good girl, good girl."