[completed] Halloweiner Spunktacular Entry - "Vamp-sluts"

Lenerator

Oct 11, 2017
i posted this previously in the appropriate thread, but since then have worked
on adding one last addition: nestha, a goth bat-girl (unrelated to Aurora) with a soft
dominant streak that the player can visit after dealing with an encounter on tavros
proposed by my submission.
anyway, for anyone who hasn't read it yet, here's what i said in the original submission
whew... took a good while of writing and polishing, but here it is, my entry. i
adhered to the tone and lore of the game as best as i could, and ultimately im pretty
happy with how it turned out!
apologies for the high page count but ive worked on this little by little since oct. 11th
and didn't wanna stop until i thought it was perfect
i wanted to write in "sexy vampires" in something less predictible than just "suck cum
instead of blood to feed", nothing too silly. you can become one of them through a
new costume in poe A or an encounter added to tavros that can get the player tf'd up
into one of the "vampires".
apologies for the high page count but ive worked on this little by little since oct. 11th
and didn't wanna stop until i thought it was perfect
it can be cured too, so dont fret over that! there's also a one-time way to get it back
if you thought it wasnt so cool to get rid of it.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZNDjsvjPG8w6GnZrJaeLq8oKLysUSHLhslPI-tmMqhs/edit
i'm considering it to be done, but still taking any feedback or looking for any errors that
may have gone unnoticed
love ya guys :*

Last edited:
Reactions: Zavos

Lenerator

Oct 11, 2017
ok !! i can now say that my submission is finished in its entirety, Nestha is fully written
in and has all her interactions wrote down, too. also comes with an explanation from
sera on her feelings about her, for anyone craving more sweet lore juice

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
I'm currently overalling the whole current submissions to add more details for people to know what might interest them so I'll come to yours on the 22nd if you've seen my long post on page 3 of the submissions.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
I'm currently overalling the whole current submissions to add more details for people to know what might interest them so I'll come to yours on the 22nd if you've seen my long post on page 3 of the submissions.
22nd submission, not as in today is the 22nd...

Lenerator

Oct 11, 2017
oh ok! i read it over and saw you put it as an sstd... the only thing i really have to say is i don't think
it should be classified like that since its tf-based, not spread through sex, and happens regardless
if you have sstd immunity. if you're trying to put tags on the content in it though, i can help you
out and give some that would fit !

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Combat bonuses from perks (at least, combat bonuses not copied from treatment) are generally frowned upon. It might be best to tone down the perk bonuses.

Lenerator

Oct 11, 2017
Combat bonuses from perks (at least, combat bonuses not copied from treatment) are generally frowned upon. It might be best to tone down the perk bonuses.
im not great with balancing in terms of combat sorry, so i just went and toned them down a lil bit or made
their effects clarified better. now they should still be useful but not able to be seen as overpowered at all ^^
thanks for the suggestion !!

Lenerator

Oct 11, 2017
@Kirorororo
I'll write slowly infectious tf through event progression
it doesn't infect you slowly... sorry lemme just explain, it's got three different events that turn you into one,
then at the end of the event you've got all the transformations done right there. it's like using a costume on
poe A or having a transformative item that gives you all possible tfs in one go without probabilities, except it
isn't an item or exclusive to that event only, with the tfs being light and including an addiction that's bound to them.
so i thought on it and the best way to tag it would be "event-based tf, new addiction, poe a costume, new encounters,
new tfs, sex, halloween-themed"
there's a lot more specific tags i could think for it (ex: male/female, futa, goth, male/male etc) but i just did them based on
how you categorized the other submissions.
that should be about it, and you're doing god's work taking the job of annexing all the posts ^^

note: i was about to post this in the main thread but didn't want to clog, so i just put it back in here hope that's ok

Reactions: Kirorororo

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Tell me how exactly the tf happens? Usage of an item inside the event, corrupting fluids a la CoC, actual costume??? (because the first post just says encounter or/and Poe A)
Also, thank you, I'm trying to keep it updated too, but I'll wait tomorrow to ad the ones 45+ because I've got to study for a test.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Tell me how exactly the tf happens? Usage of an item inside the event, corrupting fluids a la CoC, actual costume???
Also, thank you, I'm trying to keep it updated too, but I'll wait tomorrow to ad the ones 45+ because I've got to study for a test.
From what I've read in the doc, it is fluffed as a regular (if illegal) transformative item.

Lenerator

Oct 11, 2017
Tell me how exactly the tf happens? Usage of an item inside the event, corrupting fluids a la CoC, actual costume??? (because the first post just says encounter or/and Poe A)

like the reply above says, it's in the codex as a mostly-illegal transformative item,
but a copy of it can't be obtained in your inventory because it's used on
you by other parties during all of the events where the player agrees to it.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Its not dead until you decide it is. I would recommend asking Fen how to go about revising it once this halloween spunktacular grading period is over.