Lucky's Scratching Post!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Heya, it's the cool cat, Lucky! I figured since I recently got the purple creator title-ness, I may as well post up a content thread myself like all the others are doing, mainly so I don't have to dump everything onto a submission thread that may fall to obscurity later on. :p I haven't done a whole lot compared to some of the other writers on here yet, but I'm working on it! I'm still fairly surprised by the high amount of positive feedback I've gotten so far writing for TiTS, and hope to continue doing this as a little fun hobby when I can! Here's what I have on my scratching post so far!

Implemented:
Finished/Submitted:
WIP/Fleshed Out Ideas:
Idea Scratching Post:
  • Sarithia: The Cattaur (Likely gonna save this for when Xamdam planet comes out.)
  • A psionic satyr-like race.
  • Ilaria icing cum scene. (Prehaps working a shift in her confectionery shop.)
  • A sexual game show series that could be viewed at all bars/smut menu.
  • Moar Fisianna stuffs!
My commission status is currently CLOSED at the moment. My commish deets are here when they get around to being open.

Here's some imgur albums of all the pics I have of my characters or anything else I wanna share, all in one place! If you would like to commish a picture of any of them, please let me know in advance, as well as at least a sketched pic. I'm pretty flexible on subject matter, but if it does make me feel uncomfortable, I may ask to stop production of it. On that note, please don't pass off such pics as canon as well unless it already is! :p

Also, consider supporting my Patreon as well! With more support equals more consistent, hopefully!

Other than that, feel free to post any comments, feedbacks or questions for me, or my content matter here! :catte:

Imgur Albums:

Last edited:

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
Thank you for writing Fisianna, she's quickly turned into on of my favorite characters. That sleepover scene especially is great, "What's this up against me? Oh? Oh....ooooohh." I can't wait to see more of Fisi.

And since you've got a personal thread up I figured I could ask you this question I joked about from a post I made the other week. Would Fisi's mods make her "susceptible" to the effects of catnip?

One more thing, that imgur album you linked is empty?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
OwO What's this?
Nika Solo.png
He's a trappy boi kaithrit thief that I'm hopefully going to add to the Mhen'gan jungles soon enough! Initially I plan to have him meet you when he's being chased by a pair of Naleen males. Winds up havin some sexytimes as repayment for helpin' him... only to find that your panties/underwear (Or credits if you're going commando) are missing! After that, you track him down, get your stuff back, possibly get a little payback, and get to know the kitty later on. He'll pretty much be a casual fuck for the PC, though he does share a certain love-interest for a certain Ropteran that @Night Trap will develop soon! The PC may likely wind up playing matchmaker between the two, possibly rewarding you with kitteh bebbes in the end of things. (Very WIP though since I'm collaborating with Night heavily on this, so some things could be subject to change)

Thank you for writing Fisianna, she's quickly turned into on of my favorite characters. That sleepover scene especially is great, "What's this up against me? Oh? Oh....ooooohh." I can't wait to see more of Fisi.

And since you've got a personal thread up I figured I could ask you this question I joked about from a post I made the other week. Would Fisi's mods make her "susceptible" to the effects of catnip?

One more thing, that imgur album you linked is empty?
Thank you very much! I think I answered this one already, in that I don't think catnip would be able to affect her in the same way as an actual cat, since she's well... still mainly human. :p I would be curious to see how she would react if it really did affect her though...

Also thanks for the catch for imgur! Not sure why the albums went invisible, but I just decided to make it public instead of just to those with the links. Not sure why it wouldn't work that way.

You forgot this.
When things become a bit more solidified, I shall announce that, lol. :p

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
:p I would be curious to see how she would react if it really did affect her though...

Her pupils completely dilate as she spots a box that she had recently brought out of her private workroom. In one swift motion she bounds over the sofa and lands in the box, placing as much of herself as she can in the box in an attempt to "hide" from you. Her butt wiggling back and forth, ready to pounce on you.

Basically that thought is what brought the catnip question on, made me chuckle with how ridiculous it would all be.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Wondering about your take on Jay Echo's version of Fisi. She looks... more mature, experienced and confident. Like she could walk in on Steele with Anno + Syri + Erra + Paige + Liamme with assorted sex toys going at and be like "Sup?" and barely have a blush.

That said, I prefer Lilirulu's version. It's got a playfulness and vulnerability to it.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Wondering about your take on Jay Echo's version of Fisi. She looks... more mature, experienced and confident. Like she could walk in on Steele with Anno + Syri + Erra + Paige + Liamme with assorted sex toys going at and be like "Sup?" and barely have a blush.

That said, I prefer Lilirulu's version. It's got a playfulness and vulnerability to it.
Yeah, it was a bit of an unfortunate situation where I did ask for an expression change for the nude and lingerie variants, though it got pulled into the game before the changes could be made, that and the lingerie is a bit more revealing than I envisioned as well, so yea...

The extra effort he did with Fisianna's accessories was top notch! I love the glowy stars and tail rings she has as well as the extra belt :)

Either way, I am pretty happy with the Jay busts, and despite the shortcomings, I've grown to like them a lot! I occasionally switch between the two from time to time!

Now... If I could get adjatha to do a Fisi bust... He made a great Kase and TamTam!

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
Thanks for putting such time and effort into your characters, it really shows, Fisianna is absolutely adorable and has quickly become one of my favourite characters, I can't wait to see what you create next. Stay happy and healthy. :)

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Added another tack to the scratching post; this time an idea that came from a rather hilarious discussion on discord! The idea was that there could be another option in planetary bars and the PC's smut menu to view a game show series that has a number of sexual challenges that contestants must pass to win. Each show would feature those of a specific body type (not determined yet since this is a pipe idea) doing unique obstacles. It sounds super fun to write, and I might want to try doing this... Eventually. :p

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Added another tack to the scratching post; this time an idea that came from a rather hilarious discussion on discord! The idea was that there could be another option in planetary bars and the PC's smut menu to view a game show series that has a number of sexual challenges that contestants must pass to win. Each show would feature those of a specific body type (not determined yet since this is a pipe idea) doing unique obstacles. It sounds super fun to write, and I might want to try doing this... Eventually. :p

What like "Who can take the most anal beads up their rear", if it were the butt episode? Or "Who can blow the most dudes" for the mouth episode?

Could be interesting, I myself am imagining an American Gladiator style arena filled with obstacle like challenges of a sexual nature.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
What like "Who can take the most anal beads up their rear", if it were the butt episode? Or "Who can blow the most dudes" for the mouth episode?

Could be interesting, I myself am imagining an American Gladiator style arena filled with obstacle like challenges of a sexual nature.

I was thinking something similar to this as well... could be either or, depending which I have the feel for at the time of writing. I'm not sure just yet though!

When you say more stuff with Fisianna would that mean a possible pregnancy with her?

Maaaaaybe? ;)

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ooo!!! What about something like this!

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22284272/

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
My commission status is currently CLOSED at the moment.
Any idea when you'll be open for commissions. I'm gonna work on the Word summary for two medium sized Commissions over the weekend, plus potentially several smallet ones if it works out. I like you're writing style, plus you write excellent wholesome sex.( don't worry, i'm fine with them begin done one at a time.) I assume you're gonna finish Fisianna's expac first, maybe even Nika too(he looks cute as **** by the way)

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkpheonix

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
  • Embry Expac???

From one writer to another don't do it. Don't fucking do it. Don't even entertain the thought of doing it, no matter how much people clamour for it. Writing for other people's characters is HARD, and I had the advantage of being able to talk to the author(s) of the characters I've written for on a daily basis. You will start off, as every writer before you has (you didn't think you were the first, did you? Literally tens of people have tried this and failed) with good intentions. As time goes on you will begin to wonder if your writing is up to par with theirs, but more importantly also whether you're even writing in the same style. Here's the most difficult part of writing on someone else's behalf - it's really, really hard to know exactly what was intended for the character, or how they would react in a situation, and without the ability to even contact the original author your only option left is to take it entirely into your own hands and write the character how you think it should work, which is nerve-wracking. More important than the quality of the writing is the reasoning of the writing - are you hitting the same notes? The original reason people enjoyed this character, are you continuing along those lines? Can you say, with certainty, that you even know the reason people enjoy the character? Perhaps people don't like them for the same reason you do.

I say this not because I think you're not good or smart enough or some other bullshit but because you are a nice, promising writer and I don't want you - like many others - to flame out while writing someone else's stuff. I'm 99% sure Couch covered this in the past at some point saying basically what I am, and he was right. It was a bad idea then and it's a bad idea now. Keep writing cool stuff, but it's best to let sleeping dogs lie. I know this comes off strong but I want to make it really clear that you (and every other potential writer) deserve better than burning out on something like this.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Point taken, and fair enough. Thank you for the friendly advice! I actually haven't been the most productive in a while since when I first started, so if I did take that undertaking eventually, it might have taken me forever to complete, even if I had a good feel for writing it. I'll take your advice and just keep on keepin-on with my own content for the time being and pump em' out when I can so's not as much pressure. :p Besides...I kind of feel that people think Fisi surpassed Embry in every way anyways.

Any idea when you'll be open for commissions. I'm gonna work on the Word summary for two medium sized Commissions over the weekend, plus potentially several smallet ones if it works out. I like you're writing style, plus you write excellent wholesome sex.( don't worry, i'm fine with them begin done one at a time.) I assume you're gonna finish Fisianna's expac first, maybe even Nika too(he looks cute as **** by the way)
Thank you! :D

Hm... I'd likely open up commishes once I finish Fisi's first expac and have a good amount of Nika's content done, since with Fisi's crew pack, I wanted to wait until the new ship stuff is out first so's it'll be better to outline the doc with according contents and what she'll be able to do for the ship!

If you were thinking of commishing me around then, some small to medium stuff would be fine with me! Good to get a comm from someone friendly after all anyways. :p

Reactions: Captain Kiera

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
As a fan of both characters, my reaction is "meh", as long as I can have both I don't mind.
Same for me. Fisi was largely inspired by Embry and Lith from My Very Own Lith anyways, so... long as I can have both, that's ay-ok by me! :D

Reactions: Pikachuiscute