Tarkus Content Discussion (GENERAL)

CaptainX

Mar 9, 2017
Does anyone know what's inside the armoury section of Deck 13 that is only accessible to smugglers? And if there items inside, are they worth it?

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Does anyone know what's inside the armoury section of Deck 13 that is only accessible to smugglers? And if there items inside, are they worth it?

It always gave me the option to boost Anno inside so she could unlock the door. Maybe you're not tall enough.

Anyway there's a Nova pistol and Nova rifle. Energy weapons if you're a tech spec. Otherwise there's a whole bunch of robots that the game SOUNDS like you can do something with them later, but right now you can't interact with them.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I've always wondered if we'll ever get a new shopkeeper to re-place Anno's shop in Tarkus, like Sera was replaced.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Is is needed to replace Anno with another npc? Her shop moving to ship so it would be quite much like having the same shop (unless we made her have access to balck market) on Tarkus and on the ship.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
I'm loving the new Beth bust, even if I can't actually see it in game.

I hope this means we'll get more stuff with her in the somewhat near future.

Wolfro07

Apr 23, 2017
I love hanging around on Tarkus! The idea of a scrap planet is a nice chance from the usual well put together planets you see in general sci-fi :)
Big fan of the raskvel too haha (my steele suggested to a rask to take him along on his ship as an engineer and i really wish i could)

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I think a lot of people have been talking about recruiting Shekka as the ship's mechanic, but whether or not that is happening or if it is just a pipe dream I have no clue.
It is planned to have Shekka be a crew member, the most recent confirmation of that was a poll Fen a while back asking what content people were most excited about, and Shekka's crew member quest was on that list.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
It is planned to have Shekka be a crew member, the most recent confirmation of that was a poll Fen a while back asking what content people were most excited about, and Shekka's crew member quest was on that list.

Awesome, thanks for the clarification. I knew I read something about it somewhere along the lines. I hope it happens.

Wolfro07

Apr 23, 2017
I think a lot of people have been talking about recruiting Shekka as the ship's mechanic, but whether or not that is happening or if it is just a pipe dream I have no clue.

I personally would prever a guy in my crew, but shekka is cool too i guess
Its very nice of people though to offer to add content!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There may been someone that wanted write mechanic male npc for crew but well if it true any info on this is lost among near endless threads on TiTS section. And some male npc's was taken out of abyss and reanimated like Maki so there is some hope for you to see npc's you preffer more ingame.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I wish I could seduce dr.lash with enough time and effort.

That kinda defeats the purpose of him being the antithesis to the sex-driven world of TiTs though, I like the idea of him being the only bedrock of celibacy in the universe which will never falter or be swayed.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
How can I get the data probe from Tarkus? I can't initiate the shekka-data probe event.
You have to deal with the pirate gang (successfully or just avoiding the bad ends) in the wastes of Tarkus before the event will initiate. If you've already done that then I'm not sure what's wrong.

TripleKings

Aug 11, 2017
You have to deal with the pirate gang (successfully or just avoiding the bad ends) in the wastes of Tarkus before the event will initiate. If you've already done that then I'm not sure what's wrong.
Yeah, I took down the pirates and kept Tarkus from exploding. After that I visited Shekka and nothing happened. Maybe I just have a bugged save.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Yeah, I took down the pirates and kept Tarkus from exploding. After that I visited Shekka and nothing happened. Maybe I just have a bugged save.
Weird. Try waiting a couple days in-game and then going back, it's possible it doesn't trigger immediately. If that doesn't help, I would recommend giving me a copy of the save so that I can double check that nothing is being missed, then you should make a bug report for it.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Weird. Try waiting a couple days in-game and then going back, it's possible it doesn't trigger immediately. If that doesn't help, I would recommend giving me a copy of the save so that I can double check that nothing is being missed, then you should make a bug report for it.
It triggered immediately for me in every save I've done, maybe their save is just acting weird or something..
@TripleKings Have you checked your codex log to see if you had already got the probe?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
So there's plans to add Shekka as a possible crew mate? That's cool...

... except it doesn't seem like something she would do on a whim. She's deeply concerned about the future of the Raskvel. Even if she's sweet on Steele, I can't imagine her leaving Novahome without Beth's place being closed down, the hydroponics up and working and more stability in Novahome. Perhaps some gene mods that she talked about when discussing her plan.

Also, how old is Aurora anyway? Steele and the Raskvels she live with seem to think she's still a kid... and kid that has all sorts of dangerous stuff in her workshop.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
So there's plans to add Shekka as a possible crew mate? That's cool...

... except it doesn't seem like something she would do on a whim. She's deeply concerned about the future of the Raskvel. Even if she's sweet on Steele, I can't imagine her leaving Novahome without Beth's place being closed down, the hydroponics up and working and more stability in Novahome. Perhaps some gene mods that she talked about when discussing her plan.

Also, how old is Aurora anyway? Steele and the Raskvels she live with seem to think she's still a kid... and kid that has all sorts of dangerous stuff in her workshop.
The crew mission probably involve negotiating with or running out Beth and getting Steele tech to move in for more than just the goo. Probably as an extension of the goo l, hand so and the swx bots.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

Don't touch batkid, discussing batkid is frowned upon :p really though Ted doesn't like to give away much about his batkid character so we're all in the dark except for the fact that she's kawaii as fuck with her interactions.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The crew mission probably involve negotiating with or running out Beth and getting Steele tech to move in for more than just the goo. Probably as an extension of the goo l, hand so and the swx bots.

The swx bots being deactivated I can see as providing security. Though I think you can only do that if you get Hand So to stand down right? Actually had a dark thought... if Tarkus is all blown up and the shields on Deck 13 are up, Shekka might just join the crew out of despair for the future. Hmm.

Don't touch batkid, discussing batkid is frowned upon :p really though Ted doesn't like to give away much about his batkid character so we're all in the dark except for the fact that she's kawaii as fuck with her interactions.

Na na na na na batkid!

Reactions: ShySquare

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
The swx bots being deactivated I can see as providing security. Though I think you can only do that if you get Hand So to stand down right? Actually had a dark thought... if Tarkus is all blown up and the shields on Deck 13 are up, Shekka might just join the crew out of despair for the future. Hmm.

Na na na na na batkid!
I mean moving in on them for the money and infrastructure that supported hand so.

Fyora

Sep 9, 2017
What's the business about "the three different consumable plants you harvest on Tarkus." from the blog post on Friday? I'm a sucker for farming in video games, so it caught my attention that I have no idea what that's referring to.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
What's the business about "the three different consumable plants you harvest on Tarkus." from the blog post on Friday? I'm a sucker for farming in video games, so it caught my attention that I have no idea what that's referring to.

Part of an upcoming quest for the sharkmilf.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Wait, Azra is a MILF?! I don't remember that ever being mentioned!

If you talk to her she mentions her daughters, who are about Steele's age if I remember correctly, she also explains quite a lot about her people/family/stud/etc. if you go through all the talk options.

Reactions: ElBoob