FoE Wiki

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
Sounds like they could be part of a "mini-quests" section on the wiki.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Does anyone know any pages that need work done to them? This topic isn't supposed to be me just talking to myself, lol. I'm trying to get the wiki to be complete. :)

There is no pages for Lagon's Scepter [Desc/ uses might be nice], Gol's Claw, Vine whip bra & panties, or Corishev's whip either. (3 of those could be added to the weapon chart)

And low I have become the Lich-King

Mouse

Sep 3, 2015
Some of the transformatives could use some work. I did some very speculative edits to the two gestarium pages. May dive in and try to do some more.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
When did the Wikis change?

They look very classic Wikipedia, but many of the pages I tried had weird format code stuff taking up much of the page and links to images didn't seem to work

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
It's been a while since I've edited anything on the FoE wiki, so I have no idea where to start again.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Recently there was some mess with other two wiki aswell so FoE may went down too. As game itslef is not much active atm probably not many poeple asked around for making sure this one wiki working properly too. Sending to some more active devs short note here or talking to them on discord should help to solve this issue faster.

irakuna

Dec 31, 2016
I'm not sure if it's just me, but many of the pages on the wiki seem to be broken displaying formatting that should nomrally be hidden or just straight up not appearing giving the error message ("Fatal exception of type "MWException")

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
still most of links dont working, any tips?
Nothing can be done user side to fix it, as it a problem with the site itself. The only way to fix it is to basically rewrite all of the pages on the wiki; all of the pages that don't work had their data lost when the wiki's were moved to the new site after they crashed.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Nameless You mean to rise Xp of this job to unlock other skills pernamently + exclusive ski for fully mastering this job?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Nameless Each ingame job PC can use req. have that job set as active one when playing. So no need for any trainer to help. Just set PC job to Courtesan and go into the wildness to beat enough enemies to grind XP to lvl it up to lvl 8. Either crossroad or king's road should be grind location depending how high PC team members are.

Reactions: Nameless

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
So, in order to go through the task of fixing the FoE wiki, I'm going to need to know what codes work now. Obviously, the things that used to work no longer do, as most pages are broken or wonky. Is there anyone who knows and can link me to a page that would show me? Also, I know that there used to be a FoE theme that we could apply to pages. Is that still available, or was that tossed with the change to the wiki?

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
If you can get your head around the mass of broken links [which frankly defeated me], I am willing to work on content. Though hopefully much of the stuff is recoverable.

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
I'm starting with https://wiki.smutosaur.us/FoE/Fighter

The infobox was what I found to be crashing the page. The stylefoe code no longer works either, so it shows all the coding that went behind that. That's what gave it the Fall of Eden skin that it used to have on each page.

Last edited:

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
Well, I fixed the Fighter page. It took a long time to figure out how to change the formatting. I tried having the Table of Contents in there at one point, but there doesn't seem to be a way to right-align it. I tried the codes that they suggest on Google, but they don't work.

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
Today's pages:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ritzy

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
Today's pages:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ritzy

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016