HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Misty still writes? :eyepop: Someone gib.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
If we turn Erra into a breeder, do we get her ship and AI?

If you read any of the other posts in this thread about Erra, you would have seen that in ErraQuest, her ship gets destroyed but she and Dee survive. Erra is puppified a long while after all that happens. I still not 100% sure what will happen to Dee. Since Hand-So exists, and can't be removed from your ship once they're installed, it doesn't make Dee a viable option since he/she wouldn't be compatible with So. I'll most likely end up sticking him/her with Erra 24/7.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Other NPCs also have both AI and follower content planned, like Fisi. I think they should just have their AIs setup in their individual rooms, so like companions rather than controlling their entire ships.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Other NPCs also have both AI and follower content planned, like Fisi. I think they should just have their AIs setup in their individual rooms, so like companions rather than controlling their entire ships.

Which makes sense since the reason those AI's are there is for their partner, not you. Han So is the only one that's there for you.

Though you did give me the idea that the AI have conversations with each other to fill in the time while you're bonking their partners.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Can we put her in Erra's collar? Give Erra someone to talk to.

Also she can dirty talk Erra while you are sexing her.
I could only imagine humorously snide and spiteful remarks towards you for breaking her. She gives a bit of sass to Erra whenever you casually boink as it is.

Reactions: Xanfaus

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm pretty sure neither Erra nor her AI would just "let" you do any of this stuff without consent. Hugs uses break but that doesn't have to mean the stuff it usually means in TiTS.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I took "break" to mean that through your interactions with Erra, you break down the psychological walls she's built up since her childhood and help her realise that she doesn't need to be the "tough hardass" that she presents to the world. Just get her to realise that what she really wants is someone who will treat her alright.

Not the "bang-her-until-something-in-her-mind-snaps" kind of break.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Well, having trouble with some pregnancy blurbs, trying to write un-sexy stuff in a sexy game is hard. Well, luckily, someone commissioned me for a really quick scene/event featuring my favorite pupper: Syri.

Basically, once you've got Syri's panties you'll get the option to give her you own undergarments and that will lead to some lewd things on her part.

Here's the doc: Giving Syri Your Panties

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Well, having trouble with some pregnancy blurbs, trying to write un-sexy stuff in a sexy game is hard. Well, luckily, someone commissioned me for a really quick scene/event featuring my favorite pupper: Syri.

Basically, once you've got Syri's panties you'll get the option to give her you own undergarments and that will lead to some lewd things on her part.

More Syri?
:yes::yes:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

Oh jeez that's lewd.

Made a few comments. Little bit of grammar and some consistency/sanity checks

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015

You see this is why she is Bae and it's a sham that her sister was made a crew member before her.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
But having 2 puppy sluts on board at once would always be the apex of this.
NO ones argueing the apeal of the slut puppy harem. But if your going to get one go big or go home, and get all the puppy sluts.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
NO ones argueing the apeal of the slut puppy harem. But if your going to get one go big or go home, and get all the puppy sluts.
I...I'm just here for Syri. :allears:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I like the lovable puppy that becomes like putty in Steele's hands.

Enigmatic enough for anyone?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Yo.

I commissioned art of a couple of my favorite pups recently and wanted to show it off:
40f45cc7ed.png

By Xio/Lora, @Xiokir.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Yo.

I commissioned art of a couple of my favorite pups recently and wanted to show it off:

It kinda looks like Liamme is smoking a cigarette at first, due to the position of his hand and the ectoplasm in the background looking like smoke, plus the old trope of people smoking after sex.

Reactions: Krynh and Kesil

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Forgot to post this here, but I finished my first piece of pregnancy content, which is for the male zil, and you can find it at this thread here: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/finished-male-zil-impregnation.10767/

Like I say in the thread, I hope that this helps me write future pregnancy content, such as LiammePreg, especially since I can recycle blurbs from the zil pregnancy.

Anyway, that's the end of my commissions for now by the looks of it.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
After a period of a long time, the Anno Maid Scene is finally in game, now you can fuck another thing in a maid outfit. Don't forget that this scene wouldn't be in right now if not for UpcastDrake, who's Patreon you should donate to.

Anyway, this scene reminds me I need to put a femboy in a maid outfit sometime.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Yo.

Adorable. And man I'm happy Liamme doesn't have brown eyes [as mine are the weird blue-grey-green depending on the day kind] so i can live vicariously through him in the cutest art.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Are we talking about Bess/Ben?
no it's a certain puppy slut. though I'm having difficulty triggering it. According to the dock it should happen when you dock on Tavros or Uveto, but it never seems to come up. Is there a hidden prerequisite?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
A Certain Scientific Puppyslut