Shade's Home

Theranis

Feb 8, 2016
all i remember is going to her home on Uveto and going with the truth/lover choice and now i cant go to her house anymore. am i missing something?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
For a second, I thought this thread was gonna be a content thread for @shadefalcon from the title. I was gonna say, "You can do a better title than that..." :catte:

But yeah, I can't wait for Kara Quest 3 to come out so see how we take things with Shade further.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Hopefully Shades xpac will be partially available to those of us who sell Kara to Amara

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think seeling or not Kara to Amara may not have any huge/small effect on Shade xpack. Maybe on possible KaraQuest3 if it be added one day.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Y'all talking like every Shade xpac is gonna be hidden behind Kara. We've come to the point that any Shade stuff for the sake of Shade stuff won't have anything to do with Kara unless some crossover event. Let Shade be her own, independent woman! D:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin said Astra and Shade are gated off from each other, sorry, lol.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Karretch Mybe they merely (keep) mistaking Astra with Kara.

As for cry over mutualy exclusive content for Shade and Astra... we so far seen what is/would be in Shade but for Astra aside knwoing she's her daughter and stormguard all rest is still pretty much blank slate (aside small intro Astra have atm in some of follow ups of PC x Shade interactions on Myrellion).