Looking for a CoC Rp!

Tiamat Steele

Jul 20, 2017
Tiamat Steele was born there and raised in Mareth, though she hadn't been born into Corruption. So she tries to get rid of it if she ever gets it. If you'd like, I can copy/paste what she looks like to you, Malice.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
(speaking as a completely inexperienced d&d player) Would I be able to PM someone regarding properly setting up a sheet/general tips? If not I can bow out before the rp starts to avoid causing clashes/trouble later down the line.

Charmbreaker

Apr 4, 2017
Malice I'm one of those ones that needs to be shown how to make a character sheet for this rp. Mind giving me a hand?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I'll post my finished sheet when I'm done, if anyone needs a reference.

There. It's unfinished in the Appearance and Background sections.

Attachments

• Neena.pdf
    38.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Torylva

Aug 28, 2015
Looks good. Only error is the AC. AC is calculated 10+Dexterity modifier (In your case +2) + Armor
´.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Yup that's how the sheet works. Almost had me there. A Rouge with 25 AC *Shakes heads and chuckles*

Charmbreaker

Apr 4, 2017
Question: Are we allowed to swap around the values of the ability scores? I don't mean change their values (as we are to be using standard) but can we swap them around so that we can have our characters have the highest score in a ability that would suite them.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Torylva just a small tip but the 'features and traits' part of the character sheet are for feat , and character traits no character descriptions XD
the character description is on the second page.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The first one is good Drac, as for the sheets, Tor you are those other two 14s from your race? Other wise they need to change.The other two seem fine.