100% all-beef Franks

F

Franks

I see that Franks is still Franks. Good to know.
zuwTlvj.jpg

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I definitely didn't say that on purpose to summon the powers of a salamander.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Last wording bad posting is still bad.
And paying a terrorist millions of dollars of tax payer money.

Harper planned to fight it in court, even though knew that he would lose, and that that would cost even more money. Everyone knows that this was already a lost battle. The Supreme Court here has been explicitly clear that the mans rights were violated. There was no winning against him, there was only how much we would have to pay him in restitution, and legal fees. Trudeau did the smart thing. Trudeau skipped the losing part, and the huge pay out that would have costed, and went with the lesser payment.

Also, this is really not the place for this, lol. Sorry Franks.

F

Franks

Harper planned to fight it in court, even though knew that he would lose, and that that would cost even more money. Everyone knows that this was already a lost battle. The Supreme Court here has been explicitly clear that the mans rights were violated. There was no winning against him, there was only how much we would have to pay him in restitution, and legal fees. Trudeau did the smart thing. Trudeau skipped the losing part, and the huge pay out that would have costed, and went with the lesser payment.

Also, this is really not the place for this, lol. Sorry Franks.

>:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Franks Tbh more interesting thing that potential derailing is that you never necro your own thread(s) ;)

So to be back on rails: Aside that gdoc with this 'short' name you plan make it norm now? Or this 'super short' name at link was one time event?

F

Franks

I haven't really had to yet! I did bump Riyaquest thread the other day though, because Fen said he was on a coding rampage and I know Fen codes whatever he sees at the top of the page;3

And what do you mean by your second sentence?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I meaned the link for gdoc that you named AGEFWCSAKRCSJSACMVRACP-J Franks. (And it was joke about uper short anme of the link)

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Shit mang, you wrote the Milodan bad end? That was pretty hot. I like Riya's content as well. I haven't read the doc for the obscenely long-named whatever-they-are, but the names seem distinctly Sueish, so I'm gonna guess it's got to do with parodying special snowflake characters, in an obviously uncharacteristic fashion on your part. I'm not gonna read it until it's coded into the game, though.
I hope you know that Riya's refusal to name her children "Buttslut" and thematically related words (what's wrong with "Dick" though) is only going to make people look for more outrageous alternatives. I know I will, now that I've been challenged to, but just in order to make it a bit more fair I'm gonna recommend that you add "Dick Butt" to that list sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Just played through it and pumped the Pump-king. Fun addition, awesome even, so thanks for it. Though I did feel like a jerk o' lantern after beating them. Ah well, them's the breaks.

F

Franks

Just played through it and pumped the Pump-king. Fun addition, awesome even, so thanks for it. Though I did feel like a jerk o' lantern after beating them. Ah well, them's the breaks.
I know, right?

Girl just wanted a planet of her own...

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I think this was the first time I've seen 'chutzpah' used in any dialogue in this game.