Snake stuff

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
Venomous snek heads without the vemon? It ain't natural feller! It's like a declawed cat! But I can understand the balancing issues that come with it. You could still make a sexual perk for the tf though. Oh, and along the lines of arms, you can do scale covered arms with claw tipped fingers. You could put hoods on the back of your hands for the cobra variant. Cobra Commander at his finest!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I think we may be going a bit overboard with the suggestions, guys. Let's just leave him to do his thing.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Alright, I've checked some of the already implemented tf's and have modelled my doc accordingly with some tweaks.

Once the weekend rolls around I'll fully dive on in as I could not get a lot done during the week, work and all.

I'll make it public sometime Monday and then continue working on it as per usual.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Alright, I've checked some of the already implemented tf's and have modelled my doc accordingly with some tweaks.

Once the weekend rolls around I'll fully dive on in as I could not get a lot done during the week, work and all.

I'll make it public sometime Monday and then continue working on it as per usual.
Best of luck, my Padre of Pr0n!

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds