Make A Character Related Virgin Scene Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
@SplicedUpReaper
Who is going to write these virginity scenes?
Staff? This takes away their precious time writing and coding actual content
Community? The extra work is a good way to make people not want to write NPCs or sex scenes.
You?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
If your intent isn't to force or persuade writers to include virgin variants, but to say "Hey, this would be liked, just to let you know", then what you're trying to say is entirely pointless. Like I and others have said, of course people would want more variants. More variants of anything. So a poll asking if that is wanted is actually pointless; because we already know that it is. A poll won't change anything.
To add to this, it is ultimately up to the writer on if they want to include virginity blurbs within their scenes. So regardless of if there were a poll/census on how many people would be interested in having virginity loss content, it would kind of be pointless as Aull said in honesty. Just gotta hope that the writer is nice enough to include it, or is into it, or if all else fails, write it yourself, or even commission it if you're that gung-ho about it!

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
And you can make a poll when you make a thread dude, literally no one is stopping you.

Just to clarify, I think he is saying that making a forum poll here isn't really representative of everyone who plays the game, considering that the polls on the main page gets thousands of votes and the ones on the forums only get a couple dozen at best.

It still wouldn't change anything though, having a main page poll, for all of the above reasons.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Don't have to create hole new scenes, the part which is always the best IS in fact the akward scene where they do it for the first time, Usually when they take off their clothes and then do the penetration. After that, it could easily go to the normal scene as the virginity is already lost.

I gotcha fam.

You quickly disrobe, tossing your [pc.gear] aside. After clambering atop your partner you line up your [pc.cock] with their reproductive hole.

You have no idea what the fuck you're doing.

"Ow! Stop!" your partner complains. That was the right hole, right?

This is getting awkward.

You have succumbed to your desires and lost your virginity.

Last edited:
F

Franks

@SplicedUpReaper

A lot of people in this thread are trying very patiently to explain this to you.

Scenes that you want are not going to get written unless you either commission them or write them yourself. Riya has a virginity scene - because that happens to be my fetish and I found time to write it.

Sera has a virginity scene as well, when she turns you into a woman. Aside from that, nothing comes to mind, and you are not going to convince a bunch of volunteer writers to write scenes for you by badgering them on the forums. Write it yourself(More writers are always welcome) or commission it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh now you all made it looks like polls got no meaning since anyone can make legion of socketpuppets to tilt them to their liking.
Well done peeps well done *slow clasping*

Now to the serious stuff. Yes I also agree poll won't magicaly make writers jump at writing virgin scenes. Unless it's somth like small part meantioned either PC or npc virginity is lost (but that for PC side is done already with short bolded sentence or two). And for npc's if writer not feel like it should be done with it precious npc near noone can convince author to do otherwise.

@Franks Sera sorta can have virgin scene or well tiny variation when made into slave and PC ask slavers to add vacum sealing option on her ;)

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Riya has a virginity scene - because that happens to be my fetish and I found time to write it.

My current character lost her virginity to Riya, in what I thought was a pretty good scene. Didn't even realize she was still a virgin until part way through. I think she will be my go-to for deflowering my human woman.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Not to mention the core writing team is no different from the volunteer writers in that they write what they want. Even if you did make a poll and they acknowledged it.

Case in point: herm syri when

Reactions: zelda_fan6284

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
When we reprogram Savin brain to think herm Syri is best thing that can happen to her. SInce that never happen we can as well make pooll to see how many of us want it then sit an laugh how it will make Savin not care about pool result.

Same hilarious case in point would be: pure male/female Kui-Tai when

Reactions: zelda_fan6284

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
What? The content is written, it just needs a little polish and I'll submit it. There is no longer a need for a pole.

:catte:

should be ready by 2025 or so

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Ormael, there are already pure male Kui-Tans.

Reactions: Night Trap

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd still be really psyched to have a "kiss marked" status effect in the game akin to the ones for being covered in [girl or boy] cum. Like not even really wanting scenes to acknowledge it, just like you can walk up to any NPC coated head-to-toe in semen, hemorrhaging gallons more spunk out of your ass and vag, and this not effecting them or even gaining their notice at all.

It'd just make my panties tingle to have a little square in the bottom telling me I'm wearing Beatrice's kisses across my face and neck for all to see.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Cpt. Noobie I not think those are purebreed one Kui-Tai. As lore said all Kui-Tai are now effectively (female) herms and maleherms. So such pure male I would say it may be modded one that get rid of it vag to became pure gender ;)

Unless you can... well point me which one ingame npc is such pure male Kui-Tai.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Cpt. Noobie I not think those are purebreed one Kui-Tai. As lore said all Kui-Tai are now effectively (female) herms and maleherms. So such pure male I would say it may be modded one that get rid of it vag to became pure gender ;)

Unless you can... well point me which one ingame npc is such pure male Kui-Tai.
Uh, Ambassador Juro is pure male right? When you watch him and Lyralla in the closet it doesn't mention a vag. In the Codex doesn't it specify that the species produces no "pure" females, because of a bioweapon, but produces males as normal? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Edit: And it's Kui-Tan, an anagram of Tanuki, not Kui-Tai

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Fine I looked at codex and it indicate that maes wasn't affected jsut femaes amking ti males and herms race. That still then make its question shortened to: pure female Kui-Tai when?

(Damn I was so sure it was both genders that turned into herms not just females.... oh well hopefully noone will try punch me for making mistake that I admited xD )

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Throwing a couple of lines into a scene just to tickle that itch a bit and even just to see how certain characters react to it isn't a major concession but how much effort any little thing gets is entirely up to developer discretion. Is there any real need to have a filled with jussum status effect? Not really, but someone decided that would be fun.

The goofier scenarios would be especially fun to see a small virgin aside, like Syri asking if you -really- for real felt like betting your virginity on a video game in a bar on some out of the way rainforest planet or Kiro blowing you up extra full if you decided that your first time would be sitting on her third arm that's been stuck Winnie the Pooh style in her artificial rabbit hole.

Reactions: Nonesuch

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Throwing a couple of lines into a scene just to tickle that itch a bit and even just to see how certain characters react to it isn't a major concession but how much effort any little thing gets is entirely up to developer discretion. Is there any real need to have a filled with jussum status effect? Not really, but someone decided that would be fun.

The goofier scenarios would be especially fun to see a small virgin aside, like Syri asking if you -really- for real felt like betting your virginity on a video game in a bar on some out of the way rainforest planet or Kiro blowing you up extra full if you decided that your first time would be sitting on her third arm that's been stuck Winnie the Pooh style in her artificial rabbit hole.
This and what @Franks said do a good job of summarizing my feelings on the matter. I only really care about virginity variants (oh my God why would you do a whole scene?) from a character perspective. I DO like to see very brief mention of virginity whenever possible, such as the extremely brief one in the captive zil loss/submission scene, but I don't fault any writer for not including it in 99% of cases. After the first, MAYBE second planet, there are so few people who are still virgins who aren't intentionally saving their virginity for a specific NPC later on.

However, if there were a character that would really care about virginity, I think it would be downright out of character for them to in no way acknowledge it unless the scene we're done in such a way that the NPC wouldn't/couldn't notice. This is why despite being all the way on Uveto, I think it's par for the course for Beatrice/Mrs. Reasner to have a little variant for virginity in her scene. It just makes sense for her character. By that same token, this is why I don't care that the milodan don't have anything relating to virginity in their content: who the hell that loses to or fucks the hostile mobs is still a virgin on Uveto?

TL;DR: The "need" for mentions of virginity is tied to location in the game and the type or personality of character (s) involved.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
One solution to the "virginity loss specific scenes are only one-offs" conundrum could be to simply make the scene a roleplay btw PC and NPC when the PC is not a virgin anymore?
I mean, something like this (please forgive the bad writing English is not my first language):

Sue leads you to her room.
{PC is anal virgin:
You hesitantly admits that you don't have much experience in this particular area. Sue is understanding, and promises to make your first time as a bottom very pleasurable. And,
// PC is not an anal virgin:
You tell Sue you'd like to engage in a bit of... roleplay with her.
"Oooh, first time roleplay? I didn't know you were so kinky, Captain Steele~", she teases. Nevertheless, }

instead of going straight down to business as usual, she takes her time kissing and preparing you thoroughly with her fingers. She manages to make you forget how nervous you are and you get to a point where you're just enjoying the sensations she bestows upon you, nerves all but forgotten. Finally, the head of her cock breaches your rear entrance.
"Mmh, You feel sooo good, [PC.name]~ I'm so happy to be your first this way!"

Sue keeps her thrusts slow and steady until you both come at the same time.

{PC is anal virgin:
You have been penetrated and robbed of your virginity.
"So?" She grins. "No regrets for giving up one of your V-cards?" Given the mischevious glint in her eyes, she knows you don't.
// PC is not an anal virgin:
"So?" She grins. "How was my acting performance? I bet you even felt like a virgin, too!"}

But I understand writers who aren't into viginity loss for not writing about it extensively. Variations like these are a headache to write, so *shrugs*

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Night Trap: Oh by the way I'm looking forward to that first scene with Celina where she's a virgin. :3

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
@Night Trap: Oh by the way I'm looking forward to that first scene with Celina where she's a virgin. :3
Hope you don't think someone needs a hymen to be a virgin. :smuggo: Though I'm sure an infusion of shekels could restore that hymen in the process of writing her. Also I hate you.:p

To keep this on topic, I'm not sure how to feel about @ShySquare 's idea. I guess if you had that marked as a virginity scene and made it clear it would just be a roleplay after the first time, it could work. It seems a pretty inelegant solution though, and it would only make sense with a character who cared about or fetishised virginity.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hope you don't think someone needs a hymen to be a virgin.
I don't. Honestly I wouldn't have even cared if she wasn't a virgin. I'm guessing she lost it from her soccer or hockey or something?

I hate you.
Oh...

I think if a character is already a virgin, then you can make a big deal about the "first time" scene and not worry about it again.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
It seems a pretty inelegant solution though
I agree it's not for NPCs whose relationship arc itself contradicts the PC being a virgin (for instance those who you have casual sex with before the relationship can develop), but I got nothing better :{
Plus, as I said, not every writer would want to include virginity/roleplay variants, and that's totally understandable. I'm just pointing out roleplay as a possible alternative for those who want their virginity scenes to be repeatable.

But then, this game is set in a sci fi setting, and I think an item that'll restore virginity is either implemented or in the works, so... why not roleplay? We do have petplay scenes, after all, and neither the PC nor any NPC is a pet 24/7 (...yet?).

and it would only make sense with a character who cared about or fetishised virginity
Or maybe if the PC/player themselves fetishes virginity and the NPC wants to please them?

I mean, couldn't there be give and take btwn doing scenes that the player/PC enjoys and what the NPC enjoys?
For example: I don't enjoy Sera's scenes before you become her sub officially, but I find those that come after just nghh so I endure the former.
Couldn't it be the same thing for NPCs and virginity scenes?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For lady parts I suppose smth like those nice aliens that make Sera a sub slave could work when they call it restoring vacum sealing ^^

For manly bits... hmm how would one restore it virginity? Losing that one (all) cock(s) to get new one that can be treat as virgin one?

For ass one virginity... this one probably most tought ot imagine how PC or NPC can have it restored. Which may be due to game limitation impossible unless... um maybe happening in one looooong scene that would include loosing asshole and getting new one.

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
Don't have to create hole new scenes, the part which is always the best IS in fact the akward scene where they do it for the first time, Usually when they take off their clothes and then do the penetration. After that, it could easily go to the normal scene as the virginity is already lost.

Not everyone likes a dominant steele who knows everything about sex, some like a submissive steele which doesnt know how to do it.

And my "Demand" isn't more than a "Request" for the site administrators to just press some buttons and put up a poll.

If the presentage says that people don't want more, then its understood, but until then, you cant speak like you KNOW how everyone feels about this topic.

Also, not everyone likes a buildup. Most think thats boring, as you want the sex part, not the storyline which is multiple pages long and multiple encounters away. THAT is what's annoying.

Again, just because you guys don't like the mechanic, doesnt mean everyone that supports this game does as well.

If you think you're right, do the poll. Then, we'll see who agrees and who doesn't.

These are all opions, not facts, Only way to find out is the poll.

Me personally, i like a submissive steele and akward in sex, thats what gets me off, not tryhard dominatrixes or sluts, those barely sets me off.

So, basically it just comes down to what you want and find arousing.

Let's say that okay, a open public poll is made just for you. It gets some votes, and let's be generous and say it gets thousands of votes. So Fenoxo (I guess he's got the final word?) say "I don't have time/ I don't care about this, who's gonna write it?"... as you can see on the very first page of this thread, and the very first comments, some of the more known writers don't either have time or are interested to do it.
Or it might be simplier: they don't want the fetish just because.
That's perfectly fine. They're making a game, and you can play it or find something else. OR, make your own work, and submit it. This is not a law for everyone, or the constitution, so they can (and will decide) what is yay or nay, simple.

Besides, what you're asking, doesn't makes much sense, or is not worth the troubles.
A)-If your kink is the physical lose of your hymen, you can do it as much as you want, there are items for restoration as mentioned before.
B)-If your kink is finding "someone special", just fight the hell of everyone and get intimate with one of the dozen NPCs available.
Ba--If your kink is being awkward at sex with that "special", it doesn't makes sense for writers to spend time writing on EVERY encounter, since:
Baa---losing your hymen is a one-time. Unless you restore with an item, which then means is not that important physically.
Bab---being awkward is limited, eventually you'll get good, or at least you'll know what you do.
Bac---every character would need a special scene "just in case" is the one you chose.
Bb--If your kink is a specific type of character and you can't find it in the game, it's your problem.
C)-If your kink is being awkward at sex in general, well, that's your kink, and devs might not want it.

Overall, you can't simply demand a poll so "you'll see how many of us want this, and if we win you need to put it in the game". Again, as said several times, even if you "win", is up to devs to include it or not, and who is gonna write it. Just look at the blurb of text I had to write above just to cover the minimal basic options. Multiply that for all the content in the game, and the interest of writers.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
That's being a bit obtuse. What he wants (and I think it's quite clear that this is what he wants and you're being intentionally reductive just to be mean) and what most people want from this is essentially a bit of flavor text for their roleplaying, something to acknowledge that it's happening and make it a bit more personal.

Essentially TiTS is a dating sim where it's not so much dating as casual raunchy sex involving many oddball fetishes so losing your character's virginity to some particularly favorite character is part of an arc in the player's mind and so they want it to have that personal touch.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
That's being a bit obtuse. What he wants (and I think it's quite clear that this is what he wants and you're being intentionally reductive just to be mean) and what most people want from this is essentially a bit of flavor text for their roleplaying, something to acknowledge that it's happening and make it a bit more personal.

Essentially TiTS is a dating sim where it's not so much dating as casual raunchy sex involving many oddball fetishes so losing your character's virginity to some particularly favorite character is part of an arc in the player's mind and so they want it to have that personal touch.

But even including those blurbs would be a fair bit of work for very little reward. Once again, for characters on Myrellion or Uveto what are the chances you'll be a virgin by the time you meet Beatrice Reasner or Hana?

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina

Who, me? Mean?
Not all, it wasn't my intention, I was trying to be specific. I don't even find it irritating or pretentious as other might (mostly because they're creators and know exactly how much work would need -as they stated-, and how much interest they show -as stated-), it is a honest request just as any other, and got honest answers.

But again, the game is what it is, and what supporters and devs make of it.
Personally, I don't find insects arousing or exciting in the least, and two of the planets are full content on them. But I still enjoy some aspects, like NPCs. And most of their scenes aren't my exact kinks. But that doesn't means I'm asking a public poll just to show the creators how me and so many others don't like bugs, and more content should be added (what's worst, in the specific virginity case, it's something that would trigger once in the WHOLE game).

OP also states that he likes being awkward, again his particular kink (and one not so popular), and how the character seems to be naturally good at fucking even when he can be a Maid-character. Well, is a fucking game (in more than a sense :p), I can can't see many reasons why so much trouble of adding "just in case" content for a particular kink of a particular player should be taken. Unless of course he decides to work on it, or support. And even so, it's still the devs decision if they think it'll match their game.
Jftr, personally, I won't mind if there is content in that style. It's not my kink, but neither bothers me.

Again, personal tastes and opinions.
I don't see what it has of a dating sim, when you can get fucked after getting beaten, or when fucking takes only a "let's do it". I see it as an adventure RPG in which instead of wondering how would be fucking that hot elf Cleric, you can actually do it. Some casual, others not so much (being the equivalent of long quests on standard RPGs). But this is my interpretation, of course *shrug*

SplicedUpReaper

Feb 17, 2017
But even including those blurbs would be a fair bit of work for very little reward. Once again, for characters on Myrellion or Uveto what are the chances you'll be a virgin by the time you meet Beatrice Reasner or Hana?

There's tons of people who wants to save their own virginity, to base their character off a sort of Pure maiden. You never get forced to lose it. You don't have to save when you've had sex, you can explore more scenes before choosing the right one to do it. It doesn't add anything special if you lose it, only that if you do and there is a scene for virgins, then you obviously cannot access it, or at that point, you don't have enough to regrow it.

There's also characters in the game (Kiro) who have explored tons and have had tons of sex according to her canon, but she never lost her virginity because of her wanting to save it. And even though she isn't a player, it still fortifies the fact that even though its a sex game, you don't have to go all in.

I've noticed in this thread that most here doesn't care about the virginity content and I'm not sure why they are giving hate towards me liking said content. Everyone got their own fetishes, just because you like a dominant sex god steele, doesn't mean me and others can't love a submissive virgin steele.

The only reason I made this post was not to force writers to make more (Like people seem to believe) but to debunk the fact that the virginity content isn't important at all, that no one cares about it and that people believe you should lose it at the first planet.

I wanted a poll for this same reason, and if it had gotten tons of Yes's, it wouldn't of meant that writers had to be forced to make more but that then they KNOW that if they make said Virgin content, people would love it and not hate it. Otherwise, you could make content where it could look good but when you publish it, you get tons of hate for it and with this poll, you would always know that they'd like it.

Its still your choice, if you want to write the content. If you did do it though, I'd support it and I bet tons of more would 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.