Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes! We did defeat her, and she even left an uncorrupted seed behind, so we can always replant her someplace safe, like Tel'kara!" Elliana smiles.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Wasn't even that difficult!" Mina raised a hand doing a peace sign. "Nobody even got fucked!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassey steps forward and holds up the seed in her hand once she takes it from Draanok. "Yes... this is Marae's seed... her original body has been purged."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok keeps his mouth shut this once, his eyes narrowed at the seer as Castella offers the seed to her. He was suspicious of this woman, that much was obvious.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Gertrude's eyes grew wide as she saw the seed in Castella's hand. She reached out, hesitantly, then took it into her hands and cradled it in her palms. "You did it." Her voice was a whisper, and tear filled her eyes, before she looked back at the group. "We can finally start! After all this time, we can heal our world!" she exclaimed. "Come with me, come with me. I know just were to plant it."

Gertrude lead them into the forest, far deeper than any of them had explored on their own yet. The foliage grew thick, and tangled, as they went, and for a while the party began to wonder if Gertrude actually knew where she was going. Then, all at once, the undergrowth stopped, and they emerged from the treeline into a sun-filled clearing. Large stones lay scattered about almost at random, and the sound of running water could be heard not far away. "This is it," said Gertrude. "A great temple to Marae once stood on this ground. Now it shall serve as a cradle to a new Marae." She made her way to the center of the clearing, before falling to her knees and using her hand to scoop out a small hole in the soil. Placing the seed in the ground and covering with a thin layer of earth, she took a water flask from her waist and offered it to Castella. "Madam Priestess, if you would kindly bless this?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It would be my greatest of pleasures." She takes the flask and closes her eyes, praying to the moon to bless this water and aid in the regrowth of an injured deity.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina followed them in quiet, half amazed by how dense the vegetation had grown and how old all the trees looked. She had never seen anything like this and she felt the experience quite humbling even more so when they finally arrived at the sacred grove. Not even the usually upbeat bunny could keep herself from understanding the gravity of what they were about to do and as Castella started blessing the recently planted seed and water, she just plopped on the floor, back on the earth, just letting herself absorb the echoes of the land.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana looks on with a big smile on her lips. Her lover is gonna be the one to bless the water that'll help bring Marae back.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With the blessing cast, the water was poured over the tiny plot of soil until the decanter was empty. "Well, we've done all we can do," said Gertrude, as she turned back to the group. "All of Mareth owes you a great debt for what you've done, and maybe one day we will be able to express it properly. For now, though, I'm sure you must be weary from your exploits. Please, go and get some rest. I and my colleges will see that this place is not disturbed while the new Marae grows."

[With that, there's going to be a bit of a time lapse until the next scene. So, everyone go ahead and describe what their characters plan to do in the next few weeks. If you have any questions or concerns, just post them in the OOC thread.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes, yes, the land owes us a great debt. Wonderful and all, but that all pretty much depends on whether a certain thing decides to grow." He says, glancing at the patch of soil.

With a sigh, he turn and starts heading back to the city.
There, he spends the next few weeks keeping up with his training and physical development, trying to get stronger.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Come on, Castella, let's get back home and see how Natalie is doing with her babysitter." She smiles, taking the hand of her lover and squeezing it.

Over the next few weeks, Elliana juggles her time between practicing her archery, aswell as spending time with both Castella and Natalie. (Probably sexytimes, too, but that might go in the OOC or in a private session.)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Right, I am eager to hold my little girl again" She says, holding Elliana's hand and heading back home.

Cassey spends the next two weeks with her daughter Natalie, ensuring she learns as she grows and trying to pass down her moon worship as well. When she isn't doting upon her daughter she is with her lover Elliana... likely locked in something sexual or another. What little personal time she has, she spends praying to the moon and thanking Luna for her blessings.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina returned to her usual life keeping her friend's tavern free of non-bunny-barbarian trouble. A few days after her return, she started to feel very queasy at the sight of greasy foods which was totally uncharacteristic of her and the very notion of drinking a good pint of ale would send her straight to the toilet. It was not long before a small bump showed on her toned abs but that did not last long either as one night, she had a very realistic dream about small anemone girls running around and round a small tower and turning it a large spire of tentacles and flesh.

When the bunny woke up, rather startled but completely aroused, she noticed her small prick was not small at all and instead of it she now sported a humongous 9" anemone cock. It was not as thick has her little beach dalliance's but it was impressive and gifted with three "rings" of small tentacles that seemed to move as to enhance both her pleasure and whoever she might end up on the receiving end of it. Needless to say she was not shy about taking a day or two off to experiment with herself, making the maid sigh heavily the next time she had to clean the bunny's room.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The next few weeks brought some changes to the lives of the adventurers. For Castella, and Elliana, the biggest event was Natalie's first word 'Mama'. Draanok was able to return to business as usual, for the most part, though not without Miko showing up even more often to poke fun at the fact that he was apparently one of the 'good guys' now. Mina to was able to slip back into her regular routine, even if the fact that she was a herm had become all but impossible to hide in her usual outfit.

All in all, life was good. Until one morning, when each of them was roused from sleep by a heavy knocking at their door, only to find men dressed in the uniforms of the city watch standing before them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The lizard groans loudly in irritation, before getting up, completely naked, and walking to the door to open it. "Oi. Fuck kinda good reason do you have for disturbing me this early in the morning, dammit?" He grumbles, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassey is the first to wake up, heading for the door and leaving Elliana to care for Natalie as she pulls it open. "Is... there a problem guardsmen? You don't normally show up on my door step like this unless something bad has happened."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina had peen posing herself in front of the mirror, wearing her recently acquired red dress and as she opened the door, seeing the watchmen she offered her arms to the men. "If Urta wants anything from Mina, you will have to carry her all the way. She is not moving for any stupid council."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana sat on the couch with Natalie in her lap, holding her by the hands, and gently bouncing her on her knee as she giggles.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Though their tones and manners varied, the guards all gave the same message. The adventurers had been summoned to the ruins outside the city by he high council. Apparently, the seed of Marae had sprouted.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. Great start to the day. I now have to go and see a plant. Yay." He grumbles, before going back inside to get dressed, and making a cup of coffee for himself. "Bloody early in the morning too..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I see, this is excellent news! "Elliana, get Natalie dressed, we are going to see the seed of Marae!" She calls while already heading to the room to get dressed.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The small barbarian huffed and puffed as the guards left. She considered changing clothes for a moment but she wanted the others to see her dolled up, even if only once, plus short skirts did not do a very good job in containing her new plaything so the bunny girl left as she was, wearing a red party dress and a huge sword on her back.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana takes Natalie in her arms and walks into the bedroom, where she lays her down and gets the little hybrid cutie dressed. "Yes, you're coming with your mommies to see something really pretty today, Natalie." She coos, tickling her gently on the sole before picking her back up and carrying her out. "I'm coming, Cassy." She says, before emerging with Castella's daughter in her arms.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The group made their way out of town and into the jungle that surrounded the city. To their surprise, however, the rout to the glade where they had planted Marae's seed was no longer overgrown with foliage, but cut and trodden extensively; clearly, there had been some traffic going to and from the ruins. They also realized that they were hardly alone, as voices could be heard up ahead of them. Upon reaching the clearing, their eyes widened at how much had changed in the past week. Most notably, the area where they had planted Marae had been cordoned off by a circle of sheets and canvases held up by posts and clothes lines, forming a perimeter some thirty feet wide. All around this cloth wall, were a scattered assortment of tents and lean-tos as well as large number of Tel'Kara citizens going about the daily routine of camp life.

Most of the people milling about paused to offer slight bows and words of greetings as they neared the party, until a firm voice cut through the gentle murmur. "There you are!" The group turned to see Captain Urta heading their way with a squad of six troops behind her. Once more she was clad in the leather armor of the city guard, and had an impressive halberd strapped to her back. "Osric, and Cera, are already inside waiting. Follow me." she commanded, as she pulled aside one of the sheets that separated the inner ruin, and walked in. Inside, the party was met by an enchanting sight. There, standing in a shaft of sunlight, was tall, pale, sapling. Its thin trunk swayed gently in what little wind was able to reach it, and its brilliant green leaves shimmered in the light.

Gathered about the small tree were several people. Isaac was standing at attention, in uniform, while Gertrude made herself comfortable on a moss-covered stone. Standing in front of the sapling were Mayor Osric, and Guildmistress Cera. Gone were the black robes of judgment, however, replaced by more functional attire. Osric wore a simple pair of brown breeches and white linen shirt, while Cera had opted for a tight-fitting pair of black leather pants, and light blue blouse. Her hair also tumbled down her back, no longer confined to the bun she had worn it in the last time the party had seen her. As the party approached, they both turned to eye them, and Osric spoke, in his deep rumbling voice. "So, is it true what Isaac claims? Are you people the ones responsible for this?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes, we're the ones that brought Marae's sapling back to this place." Elliana nods. "It wasn't easy, I'll tell you that..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok just nods and edges away, already uncomfortable with so many people around. He hunches slightly to make himself look a little smaller, his eyes constantly shifting around the area.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina turned to face away, pouty lips and arms crossed in silent rebellion. "Humph." Her stance on Tel'kara's council had always been very apparent, she did not like them and she would not show respect or take orders from them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We are indeed the ones who claimed the goddesses pure seed and saw her safely back here to be planted. It was no easy task, but one we agreed to do all the same for the betterment of this entire world."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Amazing," breathed Ozric. "When Isaac first told us of this, I didn't believe him, until I saw it for myself. You people actually managed to defeat and retrieve Marae," he said, as a smile crept across his face.

"Yes, and decided not to consult us, before choosing a place to plant her," added Urta, sternly as she eyed Isaac. "You know, it's not too late to replant her, Osric. I'd feel much better if she were safe in the citadel courtyard, instead of out here in the open where anyone can get to her."

"Calm yourself, Urta, plans are already underway to begin reconstruction of this temple, thanks to the generous donation that Isaac made to the city coffers, and we have guards stationed here around the clock; she's as safe as can be for the moment," Osric assured.

"Please, you two, can we focus on what we came here to do?" Cera chimed, drawing her counterpart's attention. Turning back to the group, she cleared her throat before speaking. "We had you all summoned here because we need to address a matter of some import... What to do with all of you. So far, we've managed to keep your identities secret, for the most part, but once we officially announce to the public that Marae has been retrieved the people will be clamoring to know who is responsible. You will all be thrust into center stage, unless you take steps to preserve you anonymity."

Cera's words hung in the air as she waited for the group's response. True enough, if they chose to make their actions know, the party would become local legends; with all the privilege... and risks, that entailed.