Which NPCs would you most like to have preg content?

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Quick questions about Reaha.
1. When she gets the Treatment option, will she be forced into a cowmazon state, or can she also be just like she currently is, just more cowgirl-like? I would like it if we can keep her similar to her current state, just Treated.
2. If there is preg content for Reaha, will the Treatment be needed to get the preg content, similar to how to get Erra's preg content we will have to make her into a breeding puppy?
Thank you for your time.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
wait I thought the original author actually wants to write Erra pregnancy as opposed to the other two examples

is that incorrect, Original Author? would be very nice to know if I should stop pining :(

Sorry to cause confusion, mistyped "Erra" instead of "Anno".

Erra preg content is a thing I'm working on, but not currently.

Reactions: Alypia

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
While I may be late to the party, my primary preggo wishlist would definitely be Reaha, Ellie, Penny, Kelly, Flahne, Saendra and Emmy (both to impregnated the NPC and be impregnated); they were among the first people that Interacted with and have sufficient content to invest affection and empathy for the characters, a sign of good writing.
Didn't realize I wanted this until now, but I really want this.
giphy.gif

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
My universal philosophy on fanfics is: "What if you just wrote something original instead?"

Okay I'm sorry but the subject of fanfiction is very dear to my heart and I disagree with you so much on this point that I'm gonna have to go for an off-topic rant:

1) Where do you think original fiction ends and where does fanfiction begin?

I mean
  • Dante's Inferno is literally a self insert fic of the Bible with cameos from ancient Greece, a few Popes, and the poet Virgil
  • The Aeneid is a fix-it fic of the Trojan war, told from the perspective of Trojan refugees
  • Superman also took inspiration from the Bible
  • Rick Riordan's books are based on various mythologies (Percy is literally the reincarnation of different Greek heroes, and imho the only reason it was not made explicit in the books (that I've read) was because Disney was lurking in the shadows waiting to sue Riordan over Hercules)
  • Disney made its fortune by ripping off Grimm and Anderson's tales -- and they had no qualms about changing their source material, the themes or even the moral of the original stories; that doesn't mean Disney's animated movies are bad or even have a bad moral
  • O Brother is an (admittedly somewhat loose) AU of The Odyssey
And what about all the Sherlock Holmes movie/play adaptations? Elementary, Sherlock and House MD, all very successful TV shows, are all modern day!AUs (and if you think about it most detective series have no shame about copying the Holmes/Watson dynamic). Hell, Star Trek TOS' Spock and Kirk take a lot of inspiration from Holmes and Watson respectively.
There are people who write new stories about Sherlock Holmes every year. These stories are sold in stores, and no one seems to have a problem with that, despite the fact that these stories are essentially fanfiction.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle himself took a lot of inspiration from one of Poe's short stories (especially his duo of protagonists in Murder of the Rue Morgue) to create his iconic characters.

The biggest difference between these shows and books, and fanfiction, is that the people who made the former were paid for their work.

2) Fanfiction is like baby-wheels on a bike for writers. You don't expect a 2 year old to learn how to ride a bike without them, do you? Sometimes it can be less intimidating to reuse characters and a setting that are "already there" and that you know than to try and create everything from scratch. Kinda like modding video games actually -- Team Fortress was originally a mod for another game, wasn't it?

3) Your Oscar Wilde quote seems to kinda go against you own point? because
a) not all people are born great, some have to work for it, and
b) this was the guy who was the literal embodiment of "Fuck the police, I do what I want" -- he put barely veiled gay allusions in his works at a time where being accused of gay letters could get you sent to prison; he did go to prison because he couldn't keep from mouthing off at his own trial for "gross indecency" (ie being gay). If he was alive today you can bet he would have a Livejournal, a ff.net and a AO3 accounts and would be writing gay erotica fanfiction of his favourite shows like there's no tomorrow​

4) Not everyone enjoys reading fanfiction. That doesn't give those who don't enjoy reading fanfiction the right to say that fanfiction is inferior to "traditional' fiction, or useless. I don't enjoy reading biographies, but I'm not going around saying that biography is inferior to other types of fiction, or useless.

5) Fanfiction writers (and people who make fanwork in general) don't get paid for their work. Fanfiction is free, easily available entertainment. It doesn't take money away from the big companies who own the copyrights to the original works these fanfics are based on. The fandom who produces fanwork keeps the interest of the fandom into the original work alive AND promotes the original work. So I think both the author and the company can tolerate a few awful fics that don't cost them anything anyway, because it's good for them in the long term

6) You seem to labor under the misconception that all fanfiction is poorly written, badly plotted, and betrays the original work's themes or message. And that can be true: there are a lot of crap fanfics, sure, but
  • there are also great fics out there -- I have, in all honesty, read fanfics that were better written than some published books. I have read fanfics that were not as well written but that had a much more interesting plot (to me) than most published books. (although I agree that there are crappy fanfics out there, but then again there are also loads of crappy books)
  • not all published books are good -- Twilight comes to mind -_-
There are also a lot of fanfics who don't take the original work's message or theme, but that doesn't make them bad, just different from the original work. Again, to use a video game modding analogy: It's not very different from those Skyrim mods that turn dragons into MLPs or spiders into bears, imho. The experience intended by the devs is ruined, but the players who use these kinds of mods still have fun. And in most cases it's not as bad as, say, turning Captain America into a literal Nazi.

7) People write fanfiction for a lot of reasons:
They love a character, or the world they are in, and they want to see more of it.
Or they give them a different ethnicity/gender/sexual orientation because they are desperate for representation in a world that caters most to cis straight white men.
Or they hate a particular character and want to "bash" them.
Or they want to begin writing, and using already established characters and settings is easier on beginners (and more motivating) than creating everything from scratch
Or they love (a) character(s), and want to see how they would fare in a different universe/setting/etc... (Alternate Universe or AU fics for short)
Or they want to get off to 2 or more characters getting off because they think it's hot
Or a number of other reasons.
Or a combination of the above.
Okay, rant is over. Sorry for the wall of text.

TL;DR: Originality is taking what's already there and putting a slightly different spin on it. Fanfiction does that. Fanfiction is original work. It's just that the people who write what we call "fanfiction" don't get paid for their work, so people tend to think that they are less legitimate than writers who get published.

EDIT: Plus fanfiction quenches the fans' thirst for specific content they wish the writer would put in their original work, so it's win-win all around in my book

PS: try AO3 (Archive Of Our Own) it has a much better sorting system than fanfiction.net. Also, more smut, more gay, and less censorship

Last edited:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
In my experience, Fanfiction very rarely uses the source material as thematic basis, instead it does the exact opposite: it takes literal details and usually applies a new thematic basis to them. As an author: That's not flattering, that's not endearing, and, when it's done poorly, it's often just flat-out irritating and sometimes even overtly offensive. Of course every author is different, but I can't imagine many of them enjoy poorly-executed bastardizations of their ideas being peddled by random people on the internet.

My universal philosophy on fanfics is: "What if you just wrote something original instead?"

Also, EmperorG, I didn't mean that as an explicit rant at you. Sorry if it came off that way. Just a general rant about general things. You just had the relevant quote. :p

No offense taken, but I want to emphasize the bolded part. When I said people should be free to make fanfics, especially in the line "sometimes (very rarely mind you) the fans manage to write something that's actually very good that would have never seen the light of day should the creators had their way", I meant that new authors can build off previous works and create something new from the old. Heck ShySquare nailed it right on the head!

Okay I'm sorry but the subject of fanfiction is very dear to my heart and I disagree with you so much on this point that I'm gonna have to go for an off-topic rant:

1) Where do you think original fiction ends and where does fanfiction begin?

I mean
  • Dante's Inferno is literally a self insert fic of the Bible with cameos from ancient Greece, a few Popes, and the poet Virgil
  • The Aeneid is a fix-it fic of the Trojan war, told from the perspective of Trojan refugees
  • Superman also took inspiration from the Bible
  • Rick Riordan's books are based on various mythologies (Percy is literally the reincarnation of different Greek heroes, and imho the only reason it was not made explicit in the books (that I've read) was because Disney was lurking in the shadows waiting to sue Riordan over Hercules)
  • Disney made its fortune by ripping off Grimm and Anderson's tales -- and they had no qualms about changing their source material, the themes or even the moral of the original stories; that doesn't mean Disney's animated movies are bad or even have a bad moral
  • O Brother is an (admittedly somewhat loose) AU of The Odyssey
TL;DR: Originality is taking what's already there and putting a slightly different spin on it. Fanfiction does that. Fanfiction is original work. It's just that the people who write what we call "fanfiction" don't get paid for their work, so people tend to think that they are less legitimate than writers who get published.

This is exactly the point I was trying to get at, the idea that all fanfics are cheap knockoffs is something that is only true if you're a pretentious art critic. Sometimes fanon can be just as good as or even better than canon, and due to this I'm highly resistant to the idea that just for the authors sake everyone should avoid writing anything that might offend the original authors opinions. I understand that their are of course limits to this, and we as a community should be civil since we share space with and receive all our content from these authors, but outside of this little bubble that just isn't so. A balance needs to be struck between author and fanfic writer, since in my opinion the fanfic writers of today are the authors of tomorrow, and it can quite feel like those that have already made it are attempting to block people from going up the ladder of success.

P.s. : This convo isn't directly pointed at either person I quoted, but more in the manner of me just throwing out my opinion, sorry if I misrepresented what either of you were going for.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
By the way, how's your Tsundere Jill fanfic going? Did you delete it because you enjoyed writing a not-so-private bastardization peddled by a random people on the internet and felt it'd be better if you just wrote something original instead? If so, I applaud you for being true to your own code.

I still want to read what you once wrote about the Treatment, by the way. I haven't forgotten about that :p

F

Franks

How would whoever ends up writing Jill content feel if they worked on a canon expansion for her and were met with "Yeah, but this person's illegitimate fanfic did her better, imo," or "I wish this had been more like that stupid nonsense Misty wrote."

Personally I'd probably end up posting a bunch of that meme where spongebob is mocking someone, but that's probably just me.

Example:
I7l50wY.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Thanks for your lengthy answer, @MistyBirb. I hope you have fun developing your private story. Because that's what writing as a hobby might be about: enjoying oneself. Even if the story's no longer under public scrutiny as well as criticism that's largely based on people tastes. Or whether it's no longer connected to TiTS at all. It's a shame I will never see that Treatment thingy, though. Considering how you described it back in the day, it sounded like it'd be right up my alley.

What I typed was a simple one-off question. As such, I didn't think it warranted PMing you. I know when I have to stop posting. And I'm sure most people on the Fenforums do. So I will now that I got a reply straight from the harpy's feathers. This is not a thread to discuss the ins and outs of fanfiction, writing and/or language after all.

Now... the words "universal" and "most" aren't really words I'd use to talk about a particular type of items :p

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Quick questions about Reaha.
1. When she gets the Treatment option, will she be forced into a cowmazon state, or can she also be just like she currently is, just more cowgirl-like? I would like it if we can keep her similar to her current state, just Treated.
2. If there is preg content for Reaha, will the Treatment be needed to get the preg content, similar to how to get Erra's preg content we will have to make her into a breeding puppy?
Thank you for your time.

1. Yes, only Amazon treatment.
2. I think if anything, Reaha-Preg would be gated behind her *not* being Treated.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think if anything, Reaha-Preg would be gated behind her *not* being Treated.
I swear Savin does this to me on purpose. I should start asking for the opposite things on Discord.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well Amazon variant mean cows get more like bulls so they may be more interested in been fathers than mothers themselfs so...that may be reason Reaha as Cowamazon may not be posisble in preg options.

@Candycane I think after few steps she would stop chasing Cpt. and forgiving him anything he done.

Vapor

May 25, 2017
Reaha is just too damn cute for words. I think she would be the closest to be a wife and mother to Charname.

Mar 4, 2017
But they'd just be human babies...

*quietly mutters "muh lore" and shakes head*

The fact that "Muh" is the german word for the sound a cow makes almost broke me in that quote... x'D

Topic:
1- Reaha
2- Briget
3- Jill
With a FEW honorable mentions here and there that don't really matter compared to the Top3 :D
Reaha seems to be an overall fan-favorite.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

K367

Oct 4, 2015
Nayna. I want a smart bunny legion.

Erra for more or less the same reasons as everyone else.

Simone and Lola as more of a throw in.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Looks like I will protect Reaha then. I don't want her amazon'd or un-pregnable.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think Azu making her cured will do both of saving her from been Amazon'd and been un-pregnable. (thou on latter I not sure if there wasn't any change recently that made Sav decide to let even Amazon'd Reaha been able to bear children for PC... put in PC xD )

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
in no particular order:
  • reaha
  • slave sera
  • embry
  • ellie
  • lilliana
  • aina
  • kiro (unlikely i know but still)
  • yammi
  • penny
  • millie
  • cass
  • beatrice
  • jill
  • shade and/or astra
  • amma
  • brandy
  • delilah
  • inessa
  • bimbo doctor badger(it would give you an incentive to use the bimbo ray on her)
  • betsy
  • sydian female
  • una
  • shekka
  • lys

Aisha

Jul 16, 2017
Atlanta
Hopefully not reviving a dead thread...
I vote Vahn! I'm new to the game and thought he was a given so imagine my surprise when a line like "No doubt his doggie seed is swimming around your human eggs, eager to fertilize them," had absolutely no payoff. I even thought I could change it in the save editor like I could on CoC to no avail.

(no sarcasm here) Really, how difficult is it to add this kind of content? I'm no programmer so I have no actual concept of how difficult it is to add this in. I would think you could just C&P the basic pregnancy code and then just change some parameters to make it trigger for Vahn's scene and then change the descriptions to match his species. That's just speculation on my part though...if I knew how, I'd mod it myself for all the other Vahn-fans...