Drone Ideas

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
Hey everyone I'm just posting this in the hopes that it gets a general discussion going about the types of drones people would like to see in the future. Note I have no power or say what possible drones may go in the game this is purely for speculation and fun. Thank you to anyone who reads this

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
We're not here for your entertainment. The least you can do is put in some basic effort and come up with a few suggestions to get the ball rolling.

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
We're not here for your entertainment. The least you can do is put in some basic effort and come up with a few suggestions to get the ball rolling.
Sorry I don't really post hear that often, I personally really like Siegwulfe and the way it kind of acts almost like a companion or bodyguard rather than a walking death machine, I get a kick out of how you can talk to and pet it, so I guess what I would enjoy seeing is just more interactive drones

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I mean, this is an alright idea for a thread, but: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-the-idea-subforum-is-for.4983/
I know it is odd, but your thread actually belongs in the TiTS general forum, especially since you don't actually have any ideas of your own, and don't really seem like you plan on writing anything at all.
A lot of Tech players would like to see more drones/drone overhauls though.

Last edited:

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
I mean, this is an alright idea for a thread, but: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-the-idea-subforum-is-for.4983/
I know it is odd, but your thread actually belongs in the TiTS general forum, especially since you don't actually have any ideas of your own, and don't really seem on writing anything at all.
A lot of Tech players would like to see more drones/drone overhauls though.
Thank you for the advice I'll make sure to post stuff like this in the general section next time :)