Starting downloaded CoC

orochi02

May 20, 2017
hey I'm kinda new to this all and I wanted to know how to start the downloaded CoC instead of going to fenoxo.com and play it on the browser version. whenever i tried to start the downloaded version by just simply clicking on it, it said: choose an application to start this file with. besides that whenever i tried to start it with google chrome, chrome was all like: downloading said file. I could really need help since I'm seriously clueless.

btw does anyone know if you can transfer the save-files from the browser version to the download version?

Last edited:

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
To fix the game not launching go to your Google Chrome advanced settings and click on content settings. Scroll down until you see flash settings and enable "allow sites to run flash". Then drag your CoC swf file into your browser and enjoy.

As for your saves, they will most likely be stored in C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\<random characters>\#localWithNet directory or somewhere among those lines.

orochi02

May 20, 2017
To fix the game not launching go to your Google Chrome advanced settings and click on content settings. Scroll down until you see flash settings and enable "allow sites to run flash". Then drag your CoC swf file into your browser and enjoy.

As for your saves, they will most likely be stored in C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\<random characters>\#localWithNet directory or somewhere among those lines.
thx. starting coc this way really worked but it seems rather troubling/impossible to use/transfer the browser save-files for the downloaded version. nontheless I'm still really grateful!

does anyone maybe know if it is even possible to use the browser save-files for the downloaded coc?

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
does anyone maybe know if it is even possible to use the browser save-files for the downloaded coc?

Yes, your online saves should be located in a folder called ' www.fenoxo.com ' in the same directory where you found the ' #localWithNet ' folder. All you need to do is just Cut or Copy the saves you want to transfer from the ' www.fenoxo.com ' folder and Paste them into the ' #localWithNet ' folder (Note this will overwrite any current CoC saves with the same name already in the ' #localWithNet ' folder)