CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8v2 for CoC 1.0.2)

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
The Ascension rename glitch also occurs on Revamp. I think it's a problem with SWF Player on Android.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@cazadore Star Sphere Mastery that you rising by giving 1k gems to Taoth each time rise form 1 to 10. Each lvl add 2 more fatigue recoverd during combat turn (when PC would normaly recover it so during any action that will not use fatigue) and 5% higher dmg of fox fire special for kitsune.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
You have been waiting forever for it but it's finaly fully writen and ready for implementation!

Panda and bear tf!

259e2b42754a4c112f5141b7fcbc6be4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryii and Ormael

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
I have rank 10 in the corruption tolerance ascension perk which lowers corruption requirements by 50.

Yet I still lose the feeder perk if my corruption is lower than 20.

FelixDracc

Dec 21, 2016
Canada
Okay first off enjoying the mod, I like much of the new content and changes.
But I am encountering an issue with Tamani, now i checked the wiki first but that didn't help.
The issue is that she's stopped appearing, I visited the deep woods 40+ in a row with out her appearing.
This is annoying in that for awhile she would appear, occasionally but now she doesn't appear at all, not sure why this is happening.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
@Ormael If by any chance you have any update/list of bug reports (like Hexa Attacks, as I said earlier using my old account), could you tell me which ones you fixed and those that might still be around? I'm asking this so that if I come across any other bug that isn't on that "list", it isn't going to be a waste of time for both of us.

ExperiencPoints

Oct 9, 2016
Hi, its been a while and I haven't been keeping up with the updates unfortunately. I really like what's been going on with the new stuff, been having a lot of fun. I could use some assistance though, what (or would that be who?) is the question marked box in the lovers tab that has the quote "We have been entangled since the beginning"? Also the other box with the quote "Look into my eyes and answer me: Am I beautiful?"

Last edited:

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
Hi, its been a while and I haven't been keeping up with the updates unfortunately. I really like what's been going on with the new stuff, been having a lot of fun. I could use some assistance though, what (or would that be who?) is the question marked box in the lovers tab that has the quote "We have been entangled since the beginning"? Also the other box with the quote "Look into my eyes and answer me: Am I beautiful?"
Lamia and gorgon.i asked this to they aren't in yet

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
@ExperiencPoints Do know that Ormael normally keeps the changelog inside the game and not on the github page (don't know why though), if you don't already know it's under the "Camp Actions" option.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Elders? Yes, but Gods? Don't think so...

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
Elders? Yes, but Gods? Don't think so...
It really depends on the setting.
Usually Tiamat + Bahamut are both elder dragons and dragon gods, not just strong dragons. Or others dragons like Chronepesis, Lo and the list goes on.

Technically judging dragons as such an old race, all other gods could be created based on them, with new names and transformed to resemble a more humanoid or whichever form would be better for a race to worship.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Usually Tiamat + Bahamut are both elder dragons and dragon gods.
This made me think about how CoC uses Dungeons & Dragons mythos, what with kobolds being tiny lizard thingies instead of tiny sprite thingies or the existence of gnolls. As a Final Fantasy fan (which heavily borrowed from D&D in its beginnings) I'm not too fussed about it. As a mythology enthusiast, well... :/

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Glacial rift start by tfing into a winter wolf.

Reactions: Ormael

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
It'd be very helpful if I could use Soul Sense to find Lumi, Giacomo, and the Chicken Harpy.

Oh boy, this would make things so much easier.

Reactions: Kesil

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Feeder enforces minimum breast size i believe. It would be as easy/difficult/logical to perm as bro/bimbo body.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Why can't we have feeder as a perm again? i love lactation it's a awesome thing.

It has consequences as well, sensitivity increases when you don't feed enough. Maybe there should be ascended versions of certain perks. Like "Feeder (Ascended)". Basically the same perk without downsides. Of course if you have the ascended version it'd have to be impossible to obtain the original.

It'd also be nice to perm Bimbo Body, Bro Body, and Futa Form. But for those there'd have to be an option to toggle them on and off. Maybe you could use Soul Force Metamorphosis to do that.

I'd also like to spend Soul Force to raise stats. Maybe have that be an ability you get at Soul Exalt level.
You can already bork your stats with the study desk anyway, save for speed. However using the desk is annoying on Android. You can hold down Numpad 1 on your computer but on Android devices I have to keep tapping. It's especially irksome when you have everything maxed out save for INT but nothing fucking happens because it's trying to raise a stat I already capped.
Maybe have it where you can spend a large amount of Soul Force in exchange for a boost to all stats including libido.

Finally piercings should be made permable. They cost 1,000 gems per level but you lose them in ascension which is really shitty.

Oh right, the reason I came here. I have a problem with the "Take Flight" ability.

1) You can still lose to the Sand Trap by sinking despite being in the air

2) I can't use "Take Flight" while Etna is in the air. It'd make more sense if the "Take Flight" ability let's you attack her physically while active.

Reactions: Spike razor

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Feeder enforces minimum breast size i believe. It would be as easy/difficult/logical to perm as bro/bimbo body.
I forgot about the breast size thing. You're right, I think that'd apply to my Soul Force toggle idea.

Sorry for double posting but you responded while I was typing. I'd usually edit my post but it's not worth the hastle with this tablet. (Computer is borked)

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Finally piercings should be made permable. They cost 1,000 gems per level but you lose them in ascension which is really shitty.
Aren't piercings already "permable"? Because my character always retain those when I ascend. If it's another type of piercings you'll have to be more specific.

I have a problem with the "Take Flight" ability.

1) You can still lose to the Sand Trap by sinking despite being in the air

2) I can't use "Take Flight" while Etna is in the air. It'd make more sense if the "Take Flight" ability let's you attack her physically while active.
1) I think Ormael would have to recode the Sand Trap encounter so that when you are in the "'Take Flight' state" you are immune to that attack or use some clever coding skills.

2) Etna is still in WIP (many of the new encounters are still in WIP actually), so you'll have to wait for that one.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I was out of loop for past few days. Like been out for two day on trip near half country away from my hometown (that merely maybe 200-300 km away form it). Then some mroe time spend on preparing and then comming back to rrality after trip (it was at weekend so firday and monday was lost days for me too due to been one beofre and after trip days). Would look on post since near weak ago that showed up here and reply on all of them but...there is something new that well it's kinda half planned.

CoC_Xianxia_0.8d

It may have some hidden bugs so no worry I already planned to release 0.8d2 in next week to patch bugs that may still be around and add rest of content that orginaly soupposed to be in this build but not make it due to various reasons.

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
Sorry to bother but in the new version my PC lose her 9 kitsune tail and i lost pure foxfire and illusion that i have permed.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Hey @Ormael, I'm here to fill another bug report,

Fortunately I've experienced only one bug, that's whenever you use the "Reptilium" you don't get the lizard arms, it just says this over and over while you retain the old ones.
If by any chance I come over any other bug, I'll be sure to edit this one or make a new if nescessary.

Take care,
Ezzy

FelixDracc

Dec 21, 2016
Canada
I like the new changes to the level up menu, the expanded list is nice.
And the fact that it shows me which perks it can unlock later on by picking certain ones really helps.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
I'm glad it's finally out!

Although you still haven't fixed that femboy glitch apparently and you didn't use the corrected He'Xin'Dao intro I gave you.

Great work nonetheless.

Last edited: