Allegiance of Champions

Badabingbadaboom

May 24, 2017
Alright, so, I'm not really sure if this is the place for this, or if CoC mods is, but I'm putting this here because it's very much in the early stages.

I was really disappointed in the lack of traditional fantasy stuff in CoC (elves, orcs, etc.) and I'm not really much of a furry, so while I enjoy the game, I'm also not really the target audience. So I started brainstorming/fantasizing a less furry, more traditional fantasy mod for CoC that would mostly be content, not mechanics. While I'm very interested in writing out the mod, and I have some smut written out, I realize that it's a big project and I'm not going to go through with all the little details (TFs, putting in the code stuff) if there's no interest.

If there is interest, I'll try and post a scene in this thread semi-regularly until I've finished the main story/s scenes, and then go into the nuts and bolts. If there isn't, well, I guess this dies. I guess just treat this like a CYOA for now.

The basic idea is this: Lethice has been defeated, and much of the corruption has gone away. But in Marae's absence, Krund, the God of War, has come to roost.

His seneschel, the Erinyes Pelinex (who gets very angry if you call her a succubus) is rallying an army of demons and dark elves to conquer Mareth and use it as a staging ground for further invasions. Pelinex is no-nonsense and "totally not sex-crazy", but she does have a hobby of collecting and mixing semen into "cumpagne", which she feeds to her slaves.

The Orc Empire, to the far west, has raided Marae for a long time, but with the demon threat gone, the young Orc warleader, Princess Ghazagha, has decided to try to conquer the place. Lethice cursed the Orcs with infertility to one another, so the Orc men have to screw goblins in order to make more Orcs. Ghazagha believes a cure may be found in Lethice's now-desolate mountain fortress, but first she has to subjugate the region. There are also a rogue band of Futa Orcs, led by Kesta Six-Fingers, working for Pelinex.

The humans and elves around Tel Adre have rallied to a new banner - a religion devoted to stamping out the evils of perversion (via bondage). Their leader, Canoness Illaha has a couple of, ah, hefty secrets, one between her supple legs and one buried deep beneath the fortress.

The player early on gets a choice to join one of these factions, and then progresses through the story by increasing their "allegiance" stat which replaces corruption. Each faction will have unique perks and scenes, for example, the humans have:

Crusader's Steed
You ride a crusader's steed into combat, one of the holy war-unicorns that were given to Illaha herself by Oharn, the goddess of purity. Highly intelligent and psychic, these steeds and their rider often fight as one.
Prerequisites: Allegiance score >30
Effects: Max STR, TOU, and SPD increased by 20, +15% damage with large weapons, unlocks a special physical attack and a special magic attack. The perk also unlocks unique sex scenes.

Without further ado, the intro:

Elder Krannoc stands unready before the cave mouth, wiry hands twisted around his staff of office. He is new to the office of High Elder, after Namur passed in his sleep some years ago, and this is his first sacrifice. You, the champion, feel ready for this.
The strange energies that emenated from Mount Illgast seemed to have dissapated about a year after the last champion went through the portal to the demon realm, but Namur and the others decided to send another champion through. Better safe than sorry, they said.
Though the rationale makes sense, you can't help but feel a little bit miffed about leaving everything you've known just to make sure. You hesitate at the mouth of the cave. Peering in through the stalactites, a pink glow is just visable. Krannoc points a gnarled finger.
"Go," he says.
You do, taking one step after another towards the light. Warm and damp, like the interior of a giant mouth, the cave smells like sex in some indefinable way. As you walk forwards [an erection grows unbidden, tenting your trousers/your pussy dampens], no doubt the effect of the strange portal, which yawns, awaiting you. You grit your teeth and step through...

...you exit into a rocky clearing. A blue sky vaults above you and the reddish dirt under your bare feet feels normal. You look around, taking in what looks like an abandoned camp - no doubt the work of the last champion. Here would be a good place to build a base, you think.
But before you can think any more, a clattering sound of shifting stones reaches your ears and you turn to see a huge bull hastily making its way towards you. A bull is your first thought, but as it nears, you see that its upper limbs resemble huge human arms with large, flat fingers. It stops and seems to writhe, lower body jackhammering away. It rolls over and you notice for the first time a small, green woman harnessed under its belly so that its bull-cock is pushed into her pussy. She's spread eagled, grasping fistfuls of hair as the bull-man fucks her, her stomach bulging with every penetration. In deference to the rapid, jerking motion, a strap of fur is wrapped around her large breasts to keep them from jiggling too much. It's not enough to keep them from rippling with the motion, and as you watch her right tit flops out, its darker green nipple fully erect.
The writhing pair has come closer and closer to you, you realize with a start - the wild-eyed bull-man not seeming to notice much outside his groaning goblin cocksleeve, but you're rooted to the spot.
The bull-man grabs the goblin around the waist with his hands and presses her down the length of his cock. You can almost hear the pop as the flared head of the cock punches through her cervix and then watch in amazement the member goes deeper yet. You can make out the thick vein through the bulge in her stomach, and then the wide tip of the penis assumes its shape. The goblin girl moans and whimpers as she takes the full length, and then throws her head back as orgasm strikes her. Less than a second later, the bull-man follows suit, the penis-shaped impression in the goblin's lime-green cunt becoming less defined as semen fills the cavity and then begins to pour out.
Nestled between his huge balls, the tiny nub of the goblin's clit divides the outpouring of cum into two sprays that arc outward and then sputter out after a few seconds. Both partners slump backwards and seem to notice you for the first time. The bull's big eyes narrow when they meet yours, and he beckons you to come forward with a single finger.
You realize that this is the perfect time to get some information - in his refactory period, you might be able to talk with this bull man. You take a single step forward and feel a slight resistance, then a rushing sound as a net trap triggers, sweeping up all three of you into one sticky bundle.
Presently, a pair of Orc hunters arrive and cut you down. You land hard, staring up a pair of green, shapely legs that meet under a short, armored skirt. The Orc woman isn't wearing any underclothes, and you get a good look at her hairy pussy. Her shapely C-cup breasts, tight, toned belly, and dark hair rear up above you.
"Hmmph," she grunts, gripping the cum-covered goblin by the upper arm, "Ghazagha isn't going to be happer that her surrogate breeding bitch got loose."
The other orc, that one male and naked from the waist-up, nudges the human-animal with a moccosained foot.
"A Minaouchs," he says, then, noticing the woman's look of confusion, says, "Like a minotaur but bigger, meaner, stronger. They haven't been seen in years - Lethice wiped them out when they couldn't be corrupted."
"So Ghazagha's goblin isn't..."
"Isn't cum-addicted, no," He looks the little slut up and down and muses, "probably pregnant, though. Useless to us for a bit."
"Useless, Jodnagga?"
The male orc, Jodnagga, you assume, kicks the Minaouchs. Grumbling, the aurochs-man gets to his massive cloven feet.
"Scram, jackass," says the orcess, her finger carressing the hilt of a long-knife strapped to her thigh. The Minaouchs flips her off, but turns to go.
"Drena," says the male orc after watching the beast leave, "nothing with holes is ever useless to me."
The female licks her lips and, from your low vantage point, you see her pussy start to slick.
"And nothing with a tongue is useless to me," she says, with a jerk on the Goblin's arm. "You made us come all this way chasing you, so we're gonna get some every fucking night, y'hear? And no complaints about licking my ass, either."
The Goblin huffs and tries to turn away, a haughty move undermined by her gooey covering and diminutive stature.
"There's another one," says Jodnagga, gesturing towards you.
Drena steps back and looks you in the eyes, curious. "What's a human doing all the way out here?"
Jodnagga speaks before you can, looking around at the campsite.
"The Champion, clearly," he says, "A powerful asset..."
Drena addresses you, "Human, we have but one set of manacles - we will not force you. But if you wish, you may accompany us back to our camp. The Orc Empire does not discriminate when it comes to potential warriors, or, if you want, mates. If you wish to seek out others of your kind, go west. If you wish to go directly to what demons remain, simply continue straight on past that. We will not stop you."

Do you want to
Go with the orcs
or
Go west

Character-wise, I'm assuming a human hermaphrodite with c-cups, a virgin pussy, a six-inch rod, and a tight butt, just so as many scenes as possible are available.