Anno Nya

ArmyJuan

Apr 26, 2017
Well started playing this game a few weeks and man i love anno!! to bad can't marry her or have a kid with her :(

but my favorite scene with anno has to be the part when you beat here in the shooting contest and you choose cuddle! it was really adorable reading that scene!

So like to know if there is anymore cuddle scenes options with her nya?

p.s the shotgun wedding was hilarious and and i have to say to whoever made Anno you did a great job on creating her! she is the best in the game so far that i've gotten so far nya!!

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
Closest thing I can think of is, one of the first times you sleep after she comes to stay on your ship, she'll come and ask if she can sleep with you. If you do tell her to join you, she'll come in and cuddle with you before going to sleep. After that she'll join you about 50% of the time that you sleep on your ship.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Obligatory make Anno and Syri dance Fusion Dance or put on those earring to fuse them? :smuggo:

@ArmyJuan He goes by the name Savin here the one who done the deed of animating from the void Anno (and Syri too).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But not the dream with pure fem Syri xD
Such good potential wasted :(

@NotYouNorI I not think dream when both Anno and Syri fuse into perfect Cel...errr Waifu is written yet.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
but only if red gets in on the action. Its not complete without the full puppyslut trio
Kaede isn't off the menu from what Savin mentions. I do wonder how many we get to claim in a deep relationship. Weather its one or all the puppysluts.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I believe you're all forgetting a certain pupslut in this scenario.

The family pet, perhaps.
Oh? Erra is already a confirmed lover and collared in my profile. Just awaiting that event now to recruit her to our ship with bated breath. Its the others I haven't heard much on.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I believe you're all forgetting a certain pupslut in this scenario.

The family pet, perhaps.
She has a bed at the foot of mine of course, as a pet should. If she's good then perhaps I'll treat her, and allow her to sleep in her masters bed every now and then .

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Well started playing this game a few weeks and man i love anno!! to bad can't marry her or have a kid with her :(

but my favorite scene with anno has to be the part when you beat here in the shooting contest and you choose cuddle! it was really adorable reading that scene!

So like to know if there is anymore cuddle scenes options with her nya?

p.s the shotgun wedding was hilarious and and i have to say to whoever made Anno you did a great job on creating her! she is the best in the game so far that i've gotten so far nya!!
I'm glad to hear people like the wedding dream. If you haven't played the wedding dream in silly mode, you should. :allears:

I have yet to surpass that dream in terms of quality :negativeman:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
With those earring no need for tail fore. they will just..merge with leg to leg, tail to tail, tit to tit and cock to... smth :p
With the Potara earrings they'd merge only for a hour tho.

I was referencing how you almost called them "Perfect Cell"

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
So what you're saying is, I can fuck both sisters literally simultaneously?

This reminds me of Majuu Jouka Shoujo, where hot magical girls combine to form an even hotter magical girl in order to have more sex with tentacles.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@NotYouNorI I thinik Potara earring was pernament fusion. Only Goku and Vegeta due to some reason casued defusion that sorta shocked everyone cuz all belived using those earring will caus invertable pernament fusion.

Both are near perfect so if we had dream when both fused it would be like Cell getting his perfection/final form.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
But would they be called Anri or Syno?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
@NotYouNorI I thinik Potara earring was pernament fusion. Only Goku and Vegeta due to some reason casued defusion that sorta shocked everyone cuz all belived using those earring will caus invertable pernament fusion.
That applies only if the two fused are Supreme Kais, otherwise it lasts one hour.

Both are near perfect so if we had dream when both fused it would be like Cell getting his perfection/final form.
Unless one absorbs the other via tail-vore, this comparison doesn't really work.

But would they be called Anri or Syno?
Syno. Because Vegeta and Goku fusing that way made Vegetto. :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Warning: Libido is multiplied.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Lust is multiplied
You will get fucked silly and
Possibly sucked dry

A haiku, for your perusal.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@NotYouNorI In such case then Syri tail vore Anno.

So Syri would be Vegeta here? I thought it would be mroe of Anno be Vegeta and Syri Goku... -_-

@Lkynmbr24 Tere is few other good moves. Like Cumdysk or that big Cumpirit Bomb charged by gathering bits of all cum in the universe!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well, which one is living in the other's shadow?

Ummm. Both of them living in PC shadow? :smuggo:

Ok more seriously... Syri living in Anno shadow as it all effect of this accident so Syri need now spend her life on some...primitve rusher planet while keep taking medicaments to stabilize her condition. So she's for sure slight more mess up one sister but I not so certain if it mean she living in Anno shadow. Maybe it's. Maybe it isn't.

You are forgetting a very important one: Gal-dick gun.

What about Super Cummer 1, 2 or 3 forms? Not to meantion Legendary Super Cummer variant :gizz: