Raphael- All Perks? (and other questions)

Apr 27, 2017
Is it possible to get 4/4 fencing and the perk "Misdirection" from Raphael, and if so how?

Can you have basalisk eyes? (and also how)

Whys it so damn hard to keep a any status below loose for Vagina? I swear it loses tightness for the silliest thing, some times with out even insertion. Any way to cambat this?

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
PC need first pick one lession for fencing and after this picking lession for thiefs till Raph teach misdirection. Then PC go back to progressing on fencing lession to get 4/4 in fencing and eventualy get new rapier.

Basilisk eyes I think is not body part accesabel in unmodded version so you may need to play CoC Revamp latest build to be able get them. And to that need to talk with Benoit at Bazaar and help him so s/he will give PC access to item to get basilisk tf effects. More details you can get by going to revamp thread and asking about it or jsut checking last 5-10 pages of that thread.

Well almsot any cock in mareth on enemeis is so massive they will make PC vag looser. Using item to turn male like Minotaur Blood can help on that making PC vag getting more tight.

Apr 27, 2017
Oh damn it all. I just went from "Normal" to "Very Loose" from having sex with Pure Jo Jo! You can't tell me hes hung enough to do that much damage. Its so arbitrary on the levels of stretching and can happen with out insertion even happening! Than it takes so long to get back to "normal". Game is dead set on "clown car" levels I tell you!

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
That's part of what I like about TiTS. Get that elasticity up and even the biggest hyper dicks will leave you gape-free.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh then it may be another thing for gaeden called how CoC is antiTiTS. In vanilla there will be no chance to do anything about it but in mods I think authors would put a thought how to deal with suprising easy getting to "clown car" vag looseness.