How old are some of the more prominent NPCs?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
lmao I knew someone would eventually bring up Aurora, yeeeeah lets not go down the path of Ted's batkid.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Y'all may think that's cute, but you haven't been woken up to the sound of annoying birds presumably hitting on each other through chirping. Fuck your love songs, go visit a bird brothel, smh.

*thousand yard stare*

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Y'all may think that's cute, but you haven't been woken up to the sound of annoying birds presumably hitting on each other through chirping. Fuck your love songs, go visit a bird brothel, smh.

*thousand yard stare*
And now I'm imagining someone opening their window in the morning in their nightwear to yell that at some sort of bird-persons/harpies/bird-morphes, with a cutaway to a brothel staffed by more of the same beings that are servicing the individuals that got yelled at.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Now I really really want to claim one of Jack's virginities :) (if you know what I mean ;))

Maybe it's still possibe to claim both of them...who knows... I mean only devs would know.

Personally, I'd like it if Jack and Jill both existed, so them and Steele can have a big ol' incest selfcest threeway.

Sound liek a thing for dream scene. Everything is possible there, right? (Err...almost all. I think if someone wrote hot scene with Syri been full female in that dream Savin will surely veto this :/ )

Also about Cpt. recation on Jack. Well he is hardcore fan of PC x Jill shipping so will defend this headcanon of his to the last drop of blood or whatever fluid flow in his bdy ^^

Reactions: ShySquare

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Gee, golly. So many potential candidates for (mindbroken) housepets!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Also about Cpt. recation on Jack. Well he is hardcore fan of PC x Jill shipping so will defend this headcanon of his to the last drop of blood or whatever fluid flow in his bdy ^^
Believe it or not I actually run off of salty tears. I get nearly 100MPG.

And firmly the project of Fenco. I'm not going to step on their toes, as fun as it is to poke fun at the idea.

And just in case you thought I was joking.
Well I mean, I wasn't asking you to write it, lol. I just go around shipping in threads.

Anyway I was expecting more Riya. I have a vanilla allergy and therefore can't consume this, oh well. ): If she turns out to be a virgin sub, let me know.

F

Franks

Well I mean, I wasn't asking you to write it, lol. I just go around shipping in threads.

Anyway I was expecting more Riya. I have a vanilla allergy and therefore can't consume this, oh well. ): If she turns out to be a virgin sub, let me know.

I'm not writing it for you, I just saw your post as an opportunity to whip it out.

I like whipping it out. Every chance I get, and then beating it like a dead horse.

I am also writing more Riya, I'm just ridiculously slow D;

One can only imagine what possible mischief that two rich brats with something to prove could get into.

You are now imagining Steele and Amelia getting into a fight and throwing stacks credit chits at each other in lieu of using weapons.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
F

Franks

Huzzah, another actual human! The rarest of all species in the Void, elusive like no other. :p

We now have like 5 of them, of which 4 can be found on Mhen'ga.
Humans r best. 1 out of 1 Riyas agree.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I fear...Amelia name is too short still :p I mean few more names and 2-3 more surnames to amke her sound like princess should be barely enough. I not wanna make you make her introduce herself name and surname that would last in real time around 2-3 minutes :D

Aside jokes and puns I really....like this character and wish we could have her after more of Riya gonna be added. Or before more of Ryia.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Franks: I meant I wasn't asking you to write Jill stuff, obvi.

I'm going to call her Amy.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Rival stuff so far is only meant for rare meeting at AR (Anonimous Rushers) groups preset meetings at each probe and occasional emils exchange. Dayum it really feel like we may want more of interactions with Rival...or making it new npc to keep in space pokebal...ship at some point of main plot would be good enough too (like maybe after P4 or P5 ^^)

Btw I hope in encounters with rival if ingame year will pass there will be some indications that Rival can age too not been eternal 10 chasing a wild fortunes that appears...