[Flash] Chibi Stepsister Corruptor

Tlazolteotl

Mar 30, 2017
France
www.patreon.com
My new project is Chibi Stepsister Corruptor

The plot: Your father just married a beautiful super hot milf.
She have a shy daughter even more beautiful that just became your stepsister.
Your parents are in honeymoon at Hawaii.
They said that, when they will be back you will quit the house and move to a military pensionnat...
But you have a better plan!
If you corrupt enough your lovely stepsister, your parents will have no choice and send her away instead of you!
And if you succeed you will have some good fuck with the little bitch! So nice!
Find her dirty secrets!
Blackmail her for favors!
Good Luck!

PS: I'm working on the sequel : "Tenant Harem". Keep your save code preciously :)

http://adult-sex-games.com/Chibi-Stepsister-Corruptor-alpha
alternative: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/693525

Last edited:

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
It could use a clearer warning about improving stealth to get blackmail material, as it took me an entire playthrough to figure that out on my own. And then a second playthrough to realize that 80% seems to be the max chance for finding materials. At least it's short so that's not too much time lost on failures. I'm assuming buying things isn't yet implemented as I don't see it anywhere.

Yamemai

Sep 4, 2015
It could use a clearer warning about improving stealth to get blackmail material, as it took me an entire playthrough to figure that out on my own. And then a second playthrough to realize that 80% seems to be the max chance for finding materials. At least it's short so that's not too much time lost on failures. I'm assuming buying things isn't yet implemented as I don't see it anywhere.

Actually, the chance is 2x your stealth level; I was able to get it to 102% before :p, but yeah, no real point in getting it that high.

Anyways, game was interesting, till I figured out how to play it, then it was just meh. Imo, 10 days is too short, since it took me till around 3~4 days to level my stealth to 40-ish.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
Ok, I'll be that guy, why is it the son thats getting kicked out? Why not the daughter? Why does she just magically get to stay but the son has to leave?

Tlazolteotl

Mar 30, 2017
France
www.patreon.com
The player don't know for sure but there are many possibilities:
- The past of the main character may be weird (and the father is a military and tries to help his son, with military disciplinary)
- It is mentioned that the stepsister is hotter than her mother... maybe the dad want to seduce her too after the honeymoon? (dogs don't make cats)
- Maybe it is a way for the dad to please the stepmother? She don't want her precious and shy daughter to get away in this weird world.
- maybe it is bad luck? Dad have flipped a coin and boom! main character is selected.

does this answer helps you?

jose the 5th

May 10, 2016
I keep pushing her to far and have no idea way as there is no warning system. how do I prevent this?

Tlazolteotl

Mar 30, 2017
France
www.patreon.com
Try to keep the clean stat always positive. ideal is to always have it higher than 25.
You have a happiness boost when you clean the house if the clean stat is under 50.
If you have some time and money you can cook.
some actions are more happiness consuming than others...
good luck

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
The player don't know for sure but there are many possibilities:
- The past of the main character may be weird (and the father is a military and tries to help his son, with military disciplinary)
- It is mentioned that the stepsister is hotter than her mother... maybe the dad want to seduce her too after the honeymoon? (dogs don't make cats)
- Maybe it is a way for the dad to please the stepmother? She don't want her precious and shy daughter to get away in this weird world.
- maybe it is bad luck? Dad have flipped a coin and boom! main character is selected.

does this answer helps you?
Honestly no, because while these could be true another factor i had noticed about these very scenarios are a lot of the time the characters are ones old enough to say "fuck you", and just leave. But anyways enough nitpicking from mwah.

jose the 5th

May 10, 2016
I keep trying to play this game but every time I always fail to get enough blackmail material before the parents arrive there simply isn't enough time

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I keep trying to play this game but every time I always fail to get enough blackmail material before the parents arrive there simply isn't enough time

Train sneak until you have a 705 chance to get materials, gather materials, handjob, blowjob, and finally sex. Those 3 options will increase her corruption the fastest and the more corrupt she is the more material you can gather. Just be sure to keep an eye on cleanliness and happiness so she doesn't call the cops. You can basically ignore working and shopping until after she's at 100 corruption.