1) play as a dominating women who cuckolds her man or
2) play as a submissive man being cuckolded {preferably in chastity}

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
I'm looking for games where you ether
1) play as a dominating women who cuckolds her man or
2) play as a submissive man being cuckolded {preferably in chastity}

First of all be ready to have many people flame you just because of what you asked XD.

Now giving a response you have:

-Netorare otoko no ko: It seems like a short game in which you are dating a trap and get netorare. Not my type of game so didn't play it.
-Netorare imouto misaki: In this game you play as a girl who cuckolds her man, you are mostly working to earn money and with time you become corrupted, at first the girl will be mostly fooled but later in some scenes she is quite dominant and slutty.
-Amor magic academy: Ok this game is only half good, first of all the netorare can only be felt in the first part of the game, later it's like "I'm dating a slut so she doesn't only have sex with me", not my best recommendation I must say
-Gang rape club: This is a game that gives me mixed feelings.
-Kedamono (kazoku) tachi no sumu le de: This game is quite short and you are a beta male to say the least.
-Beat blades haruka: Well here it depends on what you want to find but the girls have a relationship with you but they can be raped by enemies.

If you know japanese then I would absolutely recommend Oyako rankan, it is the game hailed as one (if not the best) netorare game, being able to prevent it or let it continue.

If you want more then I have to say that a good part of the games translated by mizuki are Nice Time for Roo.

Last edited:
Reactions: seasalt117

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
please leave a link for these also who is "mizuki" and how do I find their website?

Links you just have to find them, and about who is mizuki here you have his mega folder with all his translations (it only has the translations, he doesn't give the game):

https://mega.nz/#F!u08QVRYQ!8JfI73YXfzlCHqnCpoX1iQ

If you want a bit of information of all his translations you have this post:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/m1zukis-7011761

There are two options about the games I said, that you download a prepatched game or you will have to apply the patch.

Ariathos

Jan 2, 2018
I have 4 games for you that I played so far/ am in the progress of playing that might tick your boxes. The third and fourth ones being vague about the cuckolding aspect or are not intentionally all about cuckolding.

First off two Eroges (visual novels/click through erotica games from japan) translated to English (Japanese female voice-over from the wife).
They are *not* censored, you can see everything in the artwork.
As a heads up, they have a bit of a build up/world building in the beginning, don't expect hard core action on the very first slide. Which in my opinion makes the actual erotic scenes even more bitter-sweet.

Marina's Cuckolding Report
Genre: Loving Wife Netorase (cuckolding with the consent of both parties, opposed to the more popular genre being Netorare: female love interest is taken away by another man)
I finished the game, there are additional scenes from the wife's perspective in the extra's menu, best experienced after finishing the game, some exciting revelation to be found.
Synopsis:
The husband asks his loving Wife to start sleeping with another man. After reluctance she accepts and starts having sex with one of her work mates (young virile college boy). The husband does *not* get to watch (her only condition), all he gets is dirty talk (the cuckolding report) from his wife the evening after the deed. With progress in the game she gets *really* good at riling up her husband. It's not primarily about humiliation, it is about her pressing his buttons with underhanded *kinda* humiliation.
Given that this is the Netorase genre, with consent from all parties involved, there is no heavy betrayal aspect, if that is what you are after. The husband is not inadequate in the bedroom, although her boyfriends gets better and better and he's young. Won't say anymore.
It was very very exciting to play in my opinion and I eagerly await the coming sequels. One of the best games if you are into cuckolding imo. It is worth the money, but with the game's title and google you can find other... sources... for the game. The western publisher's official website not accepting Paypal was also an issue. If you want to support them you can contact their customer support and work out a different payment method (they only accept credit card so far).

There are actually two more sequels in the Marina series, but they are sadly not yet translated to English at the moment.

Please bang my Wife
Genre: Netorare/Netorase (?)
I'm still playing this game, only started it recently. Its from the same studio as the above mentioned game and one of their older works.
Atelier Sakura / TeamNTR are basically focused on cuckold games, amazingly enough. You sadly don't see that in the west, even though the cuckolding fetish gets more and more popular (contrary to the belief of all those redditor dude-bros that get triggered by everything beta/cuckold).
Synopsis:
The premise is a bit different. The husband fails to satisfy his wife. Reason being, he works a lot of crunch time in the video games business, means he's home late or gone for days before a deadline. But even then he doesn't earn enough to support his wife, she has to work part time herself. After pulling all-nighters he's pent up and comes too fast when she finally allows him to have sex with her.
Surprise, she cheats on her husband. I'm still at the part where her affair becomes apparent, the big confrontation is still on the horizon. Where it goes from there I can't say yet.
Supposedly after her confession he expresses the wish to be allowed to watch and encourages her to continue with the affair.
Basically more of a traditional cuckolding situation. Already heart wrenching and really exciting in seeing the wife grow a bit distant/denying sex to her husband because she is tuckered out (from fucking around with her other guy). I personally enjoy/hate that part of those settings.
EDIT:
Having played more now, this one is definitely on the darker side of the Nice Time for Roo (netorare) genre, the husband is inadequate and the lover is superior man. Where is goes from there you can find out yourself. The build-up and introductory sequence is very long compared to Marina's Cuckolding Report, so hang in there.

Domination Quest
Now this one is interesting. It's a RPG Maker game, meaning the visuals/gameplay are old school. Most of the action is text based/description with some artwork for main events with the party members. I played a few hours so far an progressed to the 5th village.
Synopsis:
The main heroine Asus actively takes after her mother and is a sexy dominant goddess in every way. It is implied her mother cuckolds her father regularly (he only get to massage her feet if he does all his chores, no more sex for him after Asus was born).
The whole game is focused around female domination, there is only, lets say, second-hand cuckolding. Asus blue-balls her loyal and meek childhood friend Mile for years (he is very dear to her, but he looks more like a girl and Asus is only interested in studs), sadly so far that seems to be the extent on it. She gets to fuck around with other studs but it is not really focused around that part of the game sadly. And most interaction with Mile are focused around feminization/Futanari (Asus can grow a dick thanks to magic, it is optional though and all in your control, you can omit that and keep Mile blue balled > it actually says "keep the blue balls" in the game)
I found one quest where you can help a girl cuckold her cheating (small dick) boyfriend though.

Big Brother
What is it?
This one is a western production in the Unity Engine (I think), still in development. It's a point-and-click erotic adventure with the main focus being incest/voyeurism.
The Artwork features really high quality renders and beautiful women. There is a free basic version that ends at some point. More story progress is added via regular game updates and is reserved for Patreon supporters only. A 5$ already unlocks all future game updates though. There is also a second game/remake in the works that you would get this way as well once it gets released.
Synopsis:
You play Max, who starts out a big dicked brat who lives at home with his gorgeous mother and two sisters. He was kicked out of High School for harassing a female teacher (supposedly she started the flirting and dumped him later) and is kinda looked down upon.
You can peek on Max's mom and sisters in various situations with the goal being to fuck 'em all. You can build your relationship/dominance with the girls during certain events/triggers called opportunities which most of the time involve blackmail/beein a jerk/sometimes being nice (foot massage for the older sister daily, do homework for the little sister) to the ladies.
Enter the cocky super stud. Max's Mom hooks up a with her superior at work who, as it turns out, has the same goal in mind as you (fuck 'em all). He has money and the mother's affection on his side and Max has to play around that. The money situation with the mom being a single mother, the younger sister being in school and the older sister and Max only sitting at home doing nothing is kinda dire, and -of course- the girls want clothing and presents. You find a hidden cam in the house and can install more to sell viewer access on your website to make money (hence Big Brother). More interesting activities in front of those cams nets you more viewers/money (go figure).
The game revolves around handling certain events/opportunities to your advantage (>blackmailing if you want to fuck) and manage your money well (you can beg money from your Mom/the stud if you made a deal with him and buy your way into the ladies' hearts).
Now with the premise being like that, you can actually make deal to be friendly towards the stud and don't interfere, he get's to fuck all the girls and you are allowed to peek/watch. This was the reason I was interested in the game.
But as it turns out people complained heavily about the kinda forced cuckoldry in that part of the game and it seems they won't capitalise on it. So far I wasn't able to actually get the stud to fuck any of the ladies besides the mom. I got some game-overs which consisted of Max being sent to military school as a disciplinary measure if you antagonise the Stud and behave like an ass towards the girls. The part where the stud fucks them all seems to be after that event and thus not in the game so far, it seems.
So basically played how it is supposed to be played, it is a douche-bag simulator where you fuck 'em all.

The Tyrant
What is it?
This is basically the same as Big Brother, both point&click (w)incest adventures with high quality stand-still renders. It is still in early development, BUT it features hardcore Nice Time for Roo as one of its main focuses.
The setting is very similar as well, main character is a young guy who came back home after a year as an exchange student. He has a gorgeous veluptous mother and a tsundere (cold and snappy in the beginning, warms up to you later) older sister and a bubbly sweetheart little sister that adores you. But there is a twist, you still have father who is a undercover cop and poses as a white trash wife-beater and they live a seedy neighbourhood. The whole family is caught up in a act to fool a gang the father associates with. You are asked to play along (be macho asshole to all females around). So you have to play to content with stud thugs and perverted pigs that have an eye on all the gorgeous girls around you. You can either build a loving and caring relationship towards the girls or play along with the cover and corrupt them in your actions. The girls will fear you then but also do your bidding as you wish.
BUT due to recent changes in the Patreon guidelines concerning their offered content by content creators the author actually had to get rid of all the incest themes in the game (don't ask me why Big Brother doesn't have to do the same). So now that family are just very old friends from your childhood to your own family (that is not featured in the game) and you live in their house temporarily. The author had to rewrite all the dialogue, but he did a really good job.
Your "mom" (your actual mother's friend now) is heavily involved with her husbands beatdown thug friends and gets molested by them every time they are around.
In the current state of the game your "mom" gets banged by all the thugs and her husband gets cucked by them (he is the lowest in the pecking order of the gang he belongs to currently).
In the future there will be more routes for each girl and if you so desire you can go the hardcore Nice Time for Roo route, be really sweet to them and build a loving relationship to them, only to see them later get banged by all the thugs that push your (friends) family around.
As mentioned, the its still in early development and there is not too much to do right now. You currently see events unfolding in two ingame days and then it loops back to the same day before. The events are the same but your progress in relationship with the girls is saved and you can unlock new extended scenes/variations. At certain points in the game there are multiple events at the same time that you can explore each individually day after day.

Special bonus: Sims 4 with Turbodriver's WickedWhims mod (animated sex for Sims 4)
What is it?
If you don't know Sims, it's a daily social live/house building simulation. You can have a house, a family (consisting of wife, husband, children etc) and have complete control over their actions.
The player chooses activities/commands from the controlled Sim's menu and they do their thing. There is autonomy system in place for not controlled Sims.
How does it work?
Create your own scenarios/situations and watch them unfold.
Also you can create your Sims however you want and thus create girls to your liking.
Normally the sex interactions (called Woohoo in Sims) are family friendly censored and cutely animated. WickedWhims changes that. The mod features a whole new Sex menu (with a plethora of animations by the mod itself and plenty of other modders) where you can choose the places and positions the sex takes place. It even incorporates it's own menstrual cycle/pregnancy/contraceptive system on top, which you can modify to your desire (for example make the husband sterile and the wife and her boyfriends very fertile).
Even if your sims are married, you have control over them and can make the wife take lovers/deny all sex to her husband. Or make the husband always wear condoms *if* she still has sex with him and make her go bareback with her lovers. This all combined with the solid family/childhood systems in place in the main game can make for some really exciting situations. (Wife could get pregnant from her lover, her husband care for the baby, the lover bails)

The only caveat is, you have to have the main game (Sims 4 and maybe some expansion packs for children/family/massage interaction stuff), which is a full price game.
The mod itself can be free in earlier versions (Patreons get access to new updates earlier). Again, a 5$ pledge grants you access to all the new updates in the mod if you interested in their new features compared to the current free version of the mod.
The mod installation is as easy as dropping some files into a mod folder though, but the customisation and configuration in game can be a bit more involved if you want that (the mod works perfectly fine out of the box).
Only problem would be that the husband without certain "traits" (special characteristics gained from doing stuff in game) would get really upset if he catches his wife in the act and both their relationship to each other suffers badly. Sadly the relationship system does not allow for a one-sided relationship, once it is bad, it is bad for both parties. You can't have a loyal husband who dearly loves his wife while she not really cares about him anymore. The mod adds a trait where the husband can be fine with his wife being poly-amorous (and his wife could still be the jealous type, not allowing her husband to stray from her). Once the husband has that trait, seeing his wife having sex infront of him won't trigger any negative emotions/relationship declines. Although it's also possible for the wife to have an affair in secret with one of her husband's hated enemies (you can make their relationship turn out bad on purpose). Just gotta be careful then.

Literally everything is in your control and there are certain options that allow most scenarios to play out perfectly fine, cuckolding is kinda supported and works well with the mod.
There is also some kinda Femdom stuff in the game by default (foot massages, body massages with the Wellness and Spa expansion) and some Femdom sex animations (foot worship, light ballbusting) by different authors. The mod comes with a set of basic sex animation and can be expanded for free with different animation packs from other authors (think foot worship animation that can be triggered when the wife sits on a chair). Also sex animations are divided in teasing, vaginal, anal, oral and handjob categories, those combined with different places (floor, bed, sofa, table) give you hundreds of different positions/animations.

For example in one scenario I had my couple marry each other, the husband stay a virgin and the wife fucked around. Once she got pregnant by one of her lovers they bailed and the husband took care of his pregnant wife (massages, housework, job).

Hope that helped you, there really is not much out there is terms of games so far sadly.

Edit: typos, added The Tyrant, added to Please bang my wife

Last edited: