Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well... its just... I've lived for a long time, a very long time. And I was so happy helping people get together and studying "love"... but I've yearned to experience it first hand for years.... and we're talking a LOT of years... and then the prophet took over and nearly killed me! Then you and Mika found me and.... well..... I...... I think that... I.... I LOVE YOU PENNY!", the Lover finally blurted out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny blinks in surprise as the Lover so openly admits a new feeling of love to her specifically. "Umm... wow Lover. I didn't realize you felt that way." Her smile comes back full force "Heh, look at me... good enough to seduce an A.I! Hahaha!"

"Well Lover, I think I do fancy you as well... but what about this place? Don't you have to stay here and watch over it or something? Or is it time to let the past be the past?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"There is too much pain and suffering attached to this place for me now.... and the government might just take me for study and I don't think that would be a life for me......I really want to go with you, if you'll have me...", she said as she warmed up in her goo. "But do you really think you could love some one who isn't "real"?", she asked her voice sounding a little strained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Now hold up, how are you not real? You have emotions, personality and opinions. That makes you very real. Ok, so you don't have a body... but maybe we can make you one? You said that you lost lots of pieces of yourself so you should be small enough to download into a new body yea? If not, you can just stay inside me, doesn't bother me at all!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
If the lover could have smiled she would have. "Oh Penny... getting a body would make me so happy... and maybe possible.... but we must first defeat the Prophet. though, now that I think about it I'm not sure what i would want to look like. Any suggestions?", the lover asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm, I don't think that is for me to decide. I bet that machine could make any kind of body you wanted. Though if you want a penny tip... big breasts can never go wrong!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Sound advice! and a nice ass and hips to go with it.", she said with small giggle afterward. "Well, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

Mika made an "ahem" to Penny to get her attention. "Um.... Penny what are the lover and you talking about?", she asked her curiosity getting the better of her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh nothing... just how she will be joining our harem after all of this and how to get a a more functional body rather than just being a dildo."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika was quite surprised to hear this, here eyebrows raised and she looked like she was trying to think of the words. "Y-You mean s-she wants to join the pod?", she said, her question seeming to hang in the air. "Hmmm? What's this about the pod?", Emily said letting go of Sala's balls.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Lover wants to join the pod, I figured we would let her. She has been nothing but helpful this entire time right? Why not let her come along?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily smiled warmly. "Ah, yes she's a fun one. I'd have to agree.", Emily said after giving Sala a pat on the back. "What do you think Sala deary?", Emily asked as she turned her around. "You wanna put her in the pod...? She is nice....", Sala said her face still reddish. "Jezzy?", Emily called. "...Yeah that would be nice she is a very helpful girl....", Jezzy said nodding in approval. "Oh that makes me so happy! but.... i have to worry about my girls i have to find them a safe place to live before I can leave..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny just grins "You know... my mother was looking awfully lonely. I bet she would love to have the company of two sexy droids! They could even work at the University... we know a professor there who would flip to see them."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika put her hand under her chin in thought and then nodded. "Yeah.... that might work." the other girls seemed to agree and the droids seemed to like the idea of living in the outside world. After a minute or so Mika looked ahead, before them stood a large set of red glowing crystals. they were large and smooth and were connected to the wires that ran about the whole place. "there it is.... the A.I. core.... that's were the prophet is controlling this whole place..... all we have to do is take the mind stone. It must be stuck somewhere in the crystals.", the Lover thought to everyone.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny lifts her gauntlet covered fists "Should I just start smashing those crystals then and call it good or what?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"As much as I detest violence.... that actually be the best course of action.....", the Lover said her voice sounding quieter then normal. Mika was looking around feeling very uneasy. "Penny.... somethings not r-right... this shouldn't be that easy..", Mika said her voice shaking just a little. "Oh how right you are!", howled the voice of the prophet. then suddenly a huge black goo covered hand smacked penny away before she could take a swing at the crystals. The arm had come from within the crystals and the whole room began to shake.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She goes flying to the side, splatting against the wall before getting back up to her feet "Well that was freaking rude! I know we are not on the same side or anything but you didn't have to do that!" She raises her gauntlets, ready for a fight now "What the hell are you doing now!?"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika yelped in surprise, bubbly stood in front of her, the droid sisters took a few steps back with their fists up tough with Omega shaking in fear, Sala got Emily behind her quickly, and Jezzy took her safety off and took aim in one fluid action. "I'm done playing games with you, you mindless fool! I'm going to end your miserable life personally! Penelope! I will send you to hell!", the Prophet shouted his hate for her readily readable. the room was still rumbling and the crystals began to raise as black goo built up around the base of them and raised them upwards. A body began to form under the A.I. core and took on a humanoid shape glowing red eyes appeared on the face as the crystals moved them selves to the creatures back. A wire frame like skeleton could be seen holding the goo in place. then a mouth full of sharp red teeth formed on the black goo monster and it roared so loud it shook the room once again. "This is were you die!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not bloody likely!" She charges at the face and throws a punch right at the cheek "You are a sad mimic at best!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The new monster goo body of the prophet absorbs the blow for the most part, his head only moving slightly to the side. Then with speed one wouldn't ecspect from a creature that towered over them, it swiped at Penny knocking her away again, but this time it hurt! small gashes had been cut into her goo and she could feel a stinging sensation coming form the cuts! could it be a sort of acid or poison? Jezzy didn't wait for anyone to make an order or a suggestion she took aim and fired at the monsters head pinging it right in the face. the Prophet roared in pain as the electricity ran through him but he soon took a swipe at Jezzy with his extendable goo arms. Before the could land Bubbly stepped in the way to block for Jezzy finding that much easier with her new chitin covered arm.

Mika was pretty scared by this point and was already trying to hide by changing her colors. Sala was backing Emily up so she wouldn't be in the line of fire, and the droid sisters were running up to support Penny.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Gah! Fuck! Cheater using poison!" She hisses while she gets up to her feet, pulling out the infected part of her body and tossing it aside "That won't work twice!" She looks around, seeing the crystals behind him "Jezzy... get him to turn to the side so I can reach!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Right, go for the crystals!", the lover mentally shouted. "Alright I gotcha!", Jezzy called back. Bubbly took that as her que to stay with Jezzy and block the swipes of the prophet with her armored hands. Jezzy was strafing to the right and was taking shot after shot at the prophet's goo causing him to mainly focus on her and Bubbly. "RAAH! You annoying insects!" he bellowed as he shoved Bubbly backward hard with nearly made her fall on top of Jezzy. he was about to take a claw swipe at Bubbly in her downed state but he had turn to the side slightly.

Mika was looking around trying her hardest to think of something she could do to help. Looking at the wires on the walls she thought, "I wonder if these wires are live...."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny ran around to the side as fast as she could, sliding under the prophets flailing arms to get closer to the crystals faster. Once she had an opening she dove forward, throwing a punch towards the base of his goo and aiming for the nearest Crystal.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Her fist meets one of the red crystals dead on and it shatters on impact. The prophet howls in pain as his core is damaged, his goo ripples from the impact. Then his glowing red eyes gleam and he spins himself on his base twisting himself up. Then like a rubber band he released the tension causing him spin at great speed with his arms outstretched. he smacks Penny away hard witch makes her splat against the wall hard.

Mika was trying her hardest to pull one of the wires out of its socket but she just couldn't manage with her level of strength. Just then Penny splats on the wall right next to her! Mika yelps and nearly loses her stealth colors.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her goo splatters all over the wall with a thin, half flat version of Penny stuck to the wall next to Mika "Ha! Take that you nasty bastard!" She calls out while slowly reforming her default shape. "Oh, hey there love! I just hurt him a bit! How are you doing?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika Was taken aback for a second so she wasn't sure what to say. she quickly shook her head to clear up her surprise. "I...I... um... I'm ok he hasnt found me.... but maybe you can pull one of those wires out for me? Please quickly b-before he figures out where I am!", she whispered. her body pressed against the wall.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh... sure! I really hope this doesn't zap me... that really hurts." She grabs one of the wires at random and pulls with all he might, trying to rip it clean from the wall or at least snap it in half in the process.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With her raw strength Penny was able to yank it right out of the wall! sparks flew from the wire as it was still a live wire. "O-Ok quickl let me have it. Go help the others!", Mika said as she took the live cable carefully.

In the mean time Bubbly was taking on the prophet with support from the others. Jezzy was mostly focusing on the prophets arms, nailing him every time he tries to swipe at bubbly with his poisoned claws.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods and runs back over. With the prophet not looking at her she charges in close, aiming for another crystal while her piston fist hisses, the gauntlet already ready to go for another round!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Wham! She shatters another crystal And again the monstrous Prophet howls in pain. Their were now only five red crystals in total on his back, but knocking them out was going to be a hard task. His gaze soon finds Penny once again. A almost beastail sounding growl rumbles out of him. Then suddenly his whole head shot forward, his mouth agape. It seemed he intended to try and snap Penny up in his red toothed jaws!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She turns on her heels and runs away from his approaching head, soon diving to the side and hoping he will face plant into the wall and get stuck like she does on heavy impacts!