TiTsEd - A save editor

zelda_fan6284

Released.. my first time doing a release, let me know if things blow up :eek:

thanks getting an update out. i enjoy using the editor partly due to the fact that it helps me to push game to its limits, also to try out newer items to see if i like or not, among other things.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Yeah, the update is great, however, could you please change it so that any statuses you have on are shown at the top and keep the rest below as it is now. That would be awesome thanks.

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Anything else?
Also what in particular does this change with Colenso?
Thanks

The Colenso bit was a joke. He has a theory about how Captain Steele is a fake made/planted by the business to be a perfect heir. The flavor text for the status basically says you are exactly that.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
when i gave my character the status it increased all my stats by three, but thats all i was able to find so far

zelda_fan6284

Prove Colenso right.

Edit: raises stat cap by a small amount.

Anything else?
Also what in particular does this change with Colenso?
Thanks

The Colenso bit was a joke. He has a theory about how Captain Steele is a fake made/planted by the business to be a perfect heir. The flavor text for the status basically says you are exactly that.

i wish it were possible to mention to Colenso that you are Captain Steele, if only just to see his reaction.

that would probably stroke my irony boner.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Does anyone know how I stop my hair from keep changing into goo hair? I've undone all the flags I can find by searching 'goo'.
You can't, even with the editor it's permanent. If anything will work it would be .minerva, but Fen may have built the code in a way that even that doesn't work. When something warns you it's
permanent, it's best to heed that warning.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I wonder if there's a way to edit the date and hour of when emails are received. I'm tired of them breaking my xx:x0/xx:x5 perfect line. And the unpredictable and undeletable ones really get on my nerves, they're the main reason of my hate towards Jack, and made me like Syri a lot less.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I wonder if there's a way to edit the date and hour of when emails are received. I'm tired of them breaking my xx:x0/xx:x5 perfect line. And the unpredictable and undeletable ones really get on my nerves, they're the main reason of my hate towards Jack, and made me like Syri a lot less.
It's dependent on the game clock and completely random, so no, probably not. Also, if email time arrival is harshing your OCD so bad it actually makes you dislike characters you should probably get some help for that.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Just don't delete emails, then. If it's still in the inbox you won't receive the same spam mail.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I was refering to a way to edit the date and hour in what they were received, after they were received and read.

sameal

Sep 5, 2015
so, after downloading your latest mod, I got the warning from norton that this version (v 0.19) had a virus (huer.advML.C) bad enough to be immediately removed. Now I've downloaded this before and this hasn't happened so I'm just assuming some prick screwed with your fileshare or something, but is there any way to sort this out? Or is there something I'm missing?