breaking sera

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
By being a good dom and not just some sort of brute.

Also from what I can tell from when I read the doc, it's going to take a while. Though I suspect that you can speed up the process by taking red venom or drinking from the taur on New Texas to raise your minimum lust so you can just sorta spam fucking her and making sure she does or doesn't get off when she should.

I can't test it though, as I ain't a backer.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
When her arousal is low then you can tease her, masturbate if necessary, repeat the first two, and anal or giving her release to finish. You can check her arousal from her appearance if you aren't sure where she's at. Make sure your lust doesn't get too high either or you will lose obedience. Hence the masturbating between teasing.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Hey did you know no one in Fengames other than Fyn has ever even mentioned a safeword?
That's because you really only get good options or slightly less good options in that situation. The writers simply don't write situations where a safeword would be needed, so they don't mention it.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Hey did you know no one in Fengames other than Fyn has ever even mentioned a safeword?

The whole game, a framework in which people can explore their fantasies without repercussions and that can be be turned off or reloaded whenever, is a safeword. If you use someone's debt to rob them of their sapient rights and then Stockholm them into becoming your willing sex slave you aren't a good human being, let alone a good dom. But nobody real is hurt and it's pretty hot, so here we are.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh I mean, it was less of a complaint and more of a compliment for Fyn's character, but yeah I get you.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
The whole game, a framework in which people can explore their fantasies without repercussions and that can be be turned off or reloaded whenever, is a safeword.
Obv, being a work fiction, TiTS is a very good fit for providing some intense, extreme scenarios free of any RL worries.

I'd still argue that even inside the framework of a fictional smut work, there is some merit to recreating more sensible and realistic dynamics in D/s, or really any other kink that can possibly be practiced that way. Some people just can't fap to extreme things, and their rights as random pervs are as valid as anyone else's.

If you use someone's debt to rob them of their sapient rights and then Stockholm them into becoming your willing sex slave you aren't a good human being, let alone a good dom.
Way to wilt our raging boners, man.

I'd continue to view PC's actions throughout sub!Sera content as a semi-reasonable intervention done with her best interest in mind, tvm.:p

Reactions: Kesil

Synthomatic

Jun 13, 2016
Obv, being a work fiction, TiTS is a very good fit for providing some intense, extreme scenarios free of any RL worries.

I'd still argue that even inside the framework of a fictional smut work, there is some merit to recreating more sensible and realistic dynamics in D/s, or really any other kink that can possibly be practiced that way. Some people just can't fap to extreme things, and their rights as random pervs are as valid as anyone else's.

Way to wilt our raging boners, man.

I'd continue to view PC's actions throughout sub!Sera content as a semi-reasonable intervention done with her best interest in mind, tvm.:p

I think thats still pretty arrogant and slimy of the PC tbh, given that they know how independant Sera is.

I'm just glad that nobody has tried to put in FC-levels of slavery content yet, because that game is just depressing

Reactions: Emerald

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not seeing code so not able exactly say if I right but Sera must buy as much from us as her contract cost (so I assume 15k+ credits). Plus actualy PC can't get off when trying disciple her to be it fastest. Fastest is sitting on ship with making her into high arousal with 2x deny then 3rdtiem give her release and repeat it. Ofc in meantime PC need to get rid of it own lust wich is at early stage each 3 training with Sera then each 2nd training. So that would be fastest. I think for me it too around 2-3 days ingame to break her.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
i dont see it, is it a backer update?
I'm pretty sure it's backer only. I couldn't find the change log for it, but nonesuch mentioned still testing it around the 5th and the last public was on the 3rd.

Edit: forgot to refresh the page.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
The fix will reset the flags so if you choose to revert back to Mistress Sera, all her slave stuff will more or less be redacted. If choosing to keep her as a slave, her party reputation will be rolled back and record of a salary will be removed.

The only stand-out inconsistency is if Steele did have or is having her baby, she will react like she normally does. If Sera is a slave, she will not comment on Steele's pregnancy at all (unlike Mistress Sera), but she should show up in the nursery at random days (within a time period), like normal. I did not want to rip out the baby portion because that is a little more involved. She shouldn't be at two places at once though, so her baby-sitting as a slave should only trigger whenever she's living in the nursery.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Gamer791 She's interesting to train been really well like sera dommy at start but then getting slowly half-subby. And then she opening shop with PC help. Not tried much dommy path so can't compare but I think she's good for all PC's with thick enough credits wallet and dommy nature ^^

Her scenes while training can be fun to read at times and it's nice to see how her some of character changing over time. I think I most remembering how she was taught to not curse or use generaly vulgar style of speaking ^^

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Speaking of sera, before i remember i was able to take sera for a walk with a leash(since now i have the updated version) but now it doesnt pop up as a prompt, only the spank and bowl pop up as options, whats up with that?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Speaking of sera, before i remember i was able to take sera for a walk with a leash(since now i have the updated version) but now it doesnt pop up as a prompt, only the spank and bowl pop up as options, whats up with that?
The button's tooltip should clue you in. If you can't read the tooltip, there is only one location where her walking scenes are available. Make sure your character's ship is parked on Tavros Station and that the character has a leash either in the inventory or in the ship's storage for it to be available.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
The button's tooltip should clue you in. If you can't read the tooltip, there is only one location where her walking scenes are available. Make sure your character's ship is parked on Tavros Station and that the character has a leash either in the inventory or in the ship's storage for it to be available.
but thats the thing, there isnt even an option for it, its not faded or anything its litterally not there​

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
but thats the thing, there isnt even an option for it, its not faded or anything its litterally not there​
It should be an option in her punishment menu after she has been fully trained. If she's still in-training, it won't be in her menu at all.