The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The changes only inspire her to find the force to go even faster, claiming every inch of Vena's body that she possibly can while indulging in these feral pleasures of sex. At this point she simply cums when she wants to and keeps on fucking, swelling out poor Vena as she indulges in truly carnal and rough sex for the second time in her life since none in her harem could take it like this without breaking.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Hours and hours of fucking go by, until she just passes out on top of Vena from the constant fucking. Yet Vena doesn't stop there, draining her dry even as she sleeps...
She's soon woken by voices filtering through her tired mind. Sounded like Alex. One of them, anyway...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her mind is in a fog, blurry and unable to put the pieces together until she starts to blink her eyes open. Oh... oh so very sore now... so very tender... but she feels more satisfied than she ever has before! A tad thirst though as she opens her eyes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex seems to be in some sort of argument with Vena, and is gesturing angrily to Olivia, while Vena seems to be quite calm and collected, or as calm and collected as one can be with a pregnant looking belly and cum trickling down her legs out of gaping holes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks a few times and lets out a long yawn as her foggy mind slowly begins to sharpen again "hey... morning you two. What are you arguing about?" She asks while looking between them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Your boyfriend seems to be rather annoyed that you just suddenly changed a little." Vena says dryly while Alex glares daggers at her.
"Changed a little? She doesn't even look like her anymore you fucking idiot!" Alex growls, glancing at Olivia before glaring at Vena again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What? So I am a little more purple than normal. What is the big deal Alex?" She asks, slowly pushing herself up to a sitting position.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You- A little-? Oh for fucks sake." He groans before taking out his phone and snapping a picture of her before turning the screen towards her so she can see what she looks like.

Her horns have gotten a lot bigger, now almost reaching the back of her neck, and her body has changed shape as well, filling out more where her breasts and ass are concerned, while the rest has slimmed down slightly. Her nails are now long and a glossy black, as are her toenails. Her ears have sharpened into pointed, elf like ears that stick up out through her dreadlocks, which have turned a brighter, more fiery shade of red. On her back is also a pair of cute little wings. Not big enough to let her fly, but they still look rather cute!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Woa! Look at that! I look pretty good!" She says with a smirk, running her hand along her horns. "Little wings are so cute... the ears are a nice touch... not sure how I feel about the nails though... not a fan of long black nails."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That's demon essence for you, babe." Vena says, holding up and wiggling her own fingers, which also have long black nails. "You can change the colour if you want, though. Just think about what you want it to be." She says, taking Olivia's hands in hers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh really?" She thinks about gray nails "It isn't really the color though... I like my names clipped so they don't catch on anything."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I suppose that can be changed. Although I've never tried it. I like dragging long nails down someone's back as they fuck me." She says with a chuckle, watching Olivia's nails turn grey, one by one.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, lets give it a shot" She focuses on trying to make her nails short again while keeping the gray color. "Alex, in case you didn't put it together... I am ok with these changes... as they come with benefits."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The nails slowly shorten, although it does hurt a bit.
"Oh. Okay. I'm fine with it, then." Alex says with a shrug. "I thought you'd be scared because... Well... Maybe you didn't want them... Or something..." He mumbles and scratches the back of his head. "Anyway... What benefits?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Eventually I should be stronger, faster and tougher... though my sensitivity did go up... oh, but I have those lovely barbs like Brynn does! and I think I got a bit thicker? Not sure." She shifts her nails back to black once they are short. "Man that is cool. But no... I wanted this. Everyone likes a bit of change now and again ya know?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Nubs. Not barbs.]

"Yeah, but... So drastically...?" Alex murmurs, moving over to sit in front of her. "Even your face has changed. Become more... Pretty, but... Like... I can't really explain it, but you don't look like you used to. Subtle differences here and there..." He murmurs, stroking her face with his brow creased slightly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She raises one hand and rests it on his "It's still me Alex... just looking a bit different is all. Surely you can tell that right?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I can, but... I miss your cute round smiley face. This one is more... I don't know. Can't explain it..." He murmurs, now cupping her cheeks with both hands and turning her face from side to side before looking her in the eyes. "I... Guess it's going to take some time getting used to..." He murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... i'm sorry Alex. I didn't mean to upset you with this... it just seemed different... something to mix it up a bit." She says while turning her eyes away from his.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm not... I'm not hurt, but... This is all just so... Weird..." He murmurs before looking down. "On second thought, I take that back. You got sexier. I now have zero complaints." He says with raised eyebrows.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What? What is with the sudden 180 degree turn?!" She asks, obviously confused.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Booty!" Alex says before reaching behind her and spanking her ass with both hands as he kisses her on the lips. "I was just fucking around, babe. You look amazing!" He says with a laugh.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"wha... but.... damn it Alex I was really worried!" she cires while giving his shoulders a few slaps "I thought I had some how ruined your visage of me damn it!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Which is exactly what I played on!" He yells, falling back with a laugh, kicking in the air as he holds his stomach, tears streaming down his face. "Your- your face! So priceless!" He yells, rolling around on the bed.
"I have to admit he had me fooled too." Vena says with a dry chuckle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shakes in anger and grabs a pillow, beating Alex about the head with it "you big, scaley, mean, JERK!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He just keeps laughing his head off, wheezing until he can't breathe. Even Vena starts chuckling at their antics, shaking her head as Olivia starts smacking him around the head with the pillow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a final huff and smack, she leaves the pillow on his head "geeze! So mean!" She throws herself into Vena's arms and breasts "Oh Vena! he is horrible!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Vena laughs and strokes her back. "Aw, then you should come with me, my dear. I can take you far, far away from this mean little lizard!" She coos.
"This mean little lizard, all her kids, and her harem! Also, this pillow is stuck on my head." Alex says, sitting up, the pillow indeed stuck on his head like a big white hat thanks to his horns snagging in the cloth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh how I wish I could go with you dear Vena, but my children, I fear what he will do to them if I don't allow him to sate his rage on my body." She says in a mock dramatic tone before looking at him "good, you can keep that pillow stuck on your head."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Then we shall take your children with us, and leave this pest of a male behind!" She says, giving him an evil look.
"Yeah. I'm super fast, lady. You'll need a looot of stuff between me and you to stop me." Alex says with a chuckle.
"Won't have to stop you if you never start, right?" She says with a sinister chuckle before snapping her fingers. The bedsheets suddenly come to life, wrapping around Alex's body, and practically mummifying him all over, save for his head!
"Oiiii! Oi oi oi what the fuck is thiiiis!?" He yells, wiggling around on the bed like a giant white worm as Vena laughs her head off.