Role-players wanted for CoC-inspired game

m0RV

______Looking for some RP partners to help me make sexy content for an upcoming game inspired by Corruption of Champions. I’ll do all the heavy lifting, all you need to do is participate and contribute your own lustful appetite. There’s a wide range of races and monsters from which to choose. I’d be happy to share the details via email. Just tell me basically what you want, and I’ll deliver the applicable options.

______What You Need to Know Upfront

-//-___I am seeking both marathon role-players who’re in it to win it, and those who just want to participate in a quick one-shot. However you choose to help, your effort would be greatly appreciated.

-//-___If you like playing a male character, I’m looking for a sub or a bottom, or a femmy, sassy Dom, someone who likes to sit on a face and prefers to receive during the actual humping.

-//-___If you like to play a female character, feel free to assume whatever personality you want, including Dominant and submissive types. Just keep in mind, I don’t like pegging. So let’s focus on your bum, okay?

-//-___Whatever your preferred role, someone who likes to give a blowjob is a plus, especially the deep kind. So basically I’m looking for a partner who is any variant of gurly boy or an actual gurl, one who’s favorite thing is to get stuffed, repeatedly.

-//-___Have a look at the fetishes listed on my blog. You can find them under “The Advent” section. If it ain’t listed, I probably won’t like it. Oh, and that being said, I only like certain kinds of furries—horses and dogs.

-//-___I only RP via email.

______Requirements

______A partner who matches the pacing. Few things rival the annoyance of a one-sentence improvised-feeling response. Make an effort to match my output. I mean I understand responding with as little as half the bulk, but if you do, try to feel every word of it, really get into character, into your character’s heart and mind. Don’t leave too many things unsaid or assume I automatically know how to please you.

______A partner who observes basic grammar. Capitalize, use quotations, puncuate, and use italics for internal dialogue. Not only does this increase the efficacy of your prose, it helps me understand precisely what you mean!

______A partner who doesn’t break character. If you want to joke or send a reference picture or whatever else, use the OOC thread. That way immersion is never interrupted in the actual RP.

______Bonuses

______A partner who has personality. If you like to improvise and have a passionate, unique voice, such a plus!

______A partner who wants to assume multiple characters. I encourage this because having two or more roles tends to fulfill every part of your appetite. For instance, one of your characters might be a bratty dominant, but he’s a tease and can be picky about sexual encounters, while another of your characters might be a shameless slut, someone who indulges in whatever they feel, consequences be damned. The juxtaposition of two such perspectives could help you express whatever you’re feeling without compromising a character’s personality. You might also make a character who wants to play the opposite role, sexually. And don’t bother about introducing them all at once. We can massage them in over time.

______Setting

***___As you may’ve guess by now, I’m a medieval fantasy kind of guy. Expect a setting similar to Corruption of Champions, a medieval netherworld type deal. You know what to expect, mostly. There are some big tweaks, but nothing to outlandish.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
^ Above person is right. Toss an @ out to have it moved.

I am equally interested but somewhat unsure. Biggest reason being the request to RP by email. The site provides equal footing to PM and RP, but if you can't budge, I and others could totally understand.

That said, I'm interested even if you can't budge. Hit me with a PM if you're up to tagging me on/in for it.