A Grand Tomorrow (For BubbleLord)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm..." Is the only response as he quickly makes two frothy beers, one he puts before Orval

"Well... sounds to me like you got ahead of yourself. How long has it been since you last took someones first time bud? Long time right? From what I am putting together here, you forgot that the first time is really tame and rather boring. There is no adventure or experimenting, just basic sex and a quick finish."

He drinks down a large gulp of his beef, the foam stuck to his face "So what did you do? go too fast?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"If only. I forced too much in. My magic at least repaired it, but..."

Taking his own, Orval raised it and chugged it hard and fast. When the bottle was put back down, all he could do was move one hand to clutch his face.

"My daughter even saw it... my wife and her could barely look at me..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wallis nods his head "Yea, I think i know what you mean. I think they were just shocked to see you mess up after so long of you being on top ya know?"

he finishes off his beer and pours them both another round. "So, what are you going to do about it? Sulk and drink beer till you forget for the night?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Tch... I'll buy as much beer and then go find Estelle. I helped Gurkin get to fuck his mouse... maybe I'll fuck her and give her the cock she missed out on..."

Drinking more thanks to the refill, Orval feels his cock hardening as he thought of the idea. Wallis seemed rather free as he looked to the bar, his mind addled by the beer enough already for him to look at the bartender with a smirk.

"Hell... why don't you take a break? We can head into the back or nearby, you can take a crack at my cock, I jerk you off, then if you're game I fuck you like one of my bitchboys. No strings attached, just friends catching up... you get to have Estelle to yourself one day, after all..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wallis bursts out laughing, nearly spilling his drink as he fights to get his breathing back into control while wiping tears from his eyes "Wow Orval... you must be getting drunk faster than most. This is fairly light booze yet here you are already giving me the hungry eyes and propositioning me?" He gives another light hearted chuckle "Nooo, i will have to turn you down there good friend, I know what happens to people you fuck and I like my brain how it is."

He fills up the glasses once more before letting out a sigh "Look Orval, I get it, you are bummed out. You made a rookie mistake and it will likely come to a boil later on. But what really matters is how you respond to it. Getting out was a good start... just let people simmer down. Then you have to take charge and try to make it right. Now, if you are looking to fuck the time away... remember than you have free access to this entire brothel... full of sexy men and women.... to fuck."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Spoilsport. Grumbling at the deflected offer, Orval drank and listened. He wasn't much of a festive drinker, but his own mood made whatever alcohol in him more potent. The idea of fucking the house's tail was definitely tempting, however.

"Tch...good point. I don't guess you can get me a girl or guy who wants to get fucked into my property, collar or not? I might as well enjoy myself... I shouldn't fuvking mope..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm, I don't think you should snag any more of the Madames girls... she is still bouncing back from the three you ran away with a year ago. Can't you ever just fuck someone and leave it at that? You seem to be, if you don't mind me saying, dangerously set on claiming everyone."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"It was dirty talk, Wallis... and you were supposed to be my inside guy..."

Putting the drink down, he rose to his feet before throwing down more coin.

"Point me to someone... otherwise I doubt I'll be in a good enough mood to let you get the blowjob you sought after from your lovely boss."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am your inside guy.... I had to cover your tracks for so long after that night. A little appreciation would be nice ya know." He pouts and puts the dirty mugs into the sink "Bah, whatever. Go ask for Minni. She is a dog kin here, fairly pretty with an average body. Her main draw is her complete lack of strength. She is so submissive, you could tell her to shave her head and she would do it without a squeak of protest."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"You know Wallis, you tell me I have a problem and then give me a bitch who'd give me a litter if I told her to. You just might be an enabler."

With a brief wave, Orval turned and made his way back into the pleasure-filled haven... and started looking around as he moved and asked for this dog-kin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well yea... I either give you what you want or you whine and throw around accusations!" He grunts out at Orval leaves.

Tammy at the desk directs him into the communal room and there he finds Minni. She is avarege height, around 5'9" tall, with an average body build, C cup breasts, an adorable face with a button nose and naturally pouty lips. Her eyes are green, her hair is shoulder length and blond. Matching blond fur grows on her arms and legs while a fuzzy dog tail sits above her rump and dog ears sit on her head.

As of right now, she is sitting off to the side wearing some basic lingerie and looking rather scared to do anything.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With so many around them going at it, Orval certainly had to admit some luck. His soon-to-be-cocksleeve was shyly watching... and the lingerie clinging to her form practically became the fuel he needed. His body bulked, his cock grew, and his clothes returned to their proper fit. But his fully-barbed cock wasn't going to be confined for long. Nearing where Minni was seated, his hand moved to her left cheek just in time for the other to pull his cock free. The bitchbreaker at its full restored might went across her view as he smirked down to her.

"A blonde? Wallis was right... you'll be perfect. Think you're ready to take a proper cock tonight, Minni? Or maybe you can put those lips to a better usage and show your skills off to the brothel?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Minni let out and adorable little squeak as Orval went over and all but forced himself on the small dog kin. Her ears fold across her head and she gives him a fearful look "I... umm... what would you rather have me do... good sir?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Seeing such a timid girl working at a brothel reminded him of Byra, Orval smiling and latching onto that thought. Gently rubbing her cheek with the huge rod still before her, he moved the hand to tilt her chin up to face him and ensure eye contact.

"Don't be scared... all I want is you, mutt. Find us a nice place to relax and I'll make sure you brag about what I'll do for AND to you. You help me forget about some things and it'll be a good word to the mistress... an old friend of mine."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shivers a bit and nods her head before getting to her feet "Of course sir... please... follow me." She walks out of the room, stopping to check if Orval is following every now and again. They reach the second floor and she takes him to a vacant room, it looks just like the room he used to claim Byra, Belle and Selena.

"does this satisfy you sir?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
In a new room, Orval answered by approaching Minni from behind. The knotted feline-like cock pressed against her back, his hands moving to her top and unfastening the lingerie. It meant the puppy's puppies were let loose as the bra dropped, both of his hands grabbing them as he looked down to her.

"Satisfying me is your job... a room can't do your job for you."

Gently nibbling at one of her ears, he drew his hips back enough to let his cock lower. As his hips pushed forward, the rod pushed between her thighs and ensured she understood just how big he was.

"You're going to grab that cock and grind atop it... then once you're ready I'm going to pump your cunt full of cum. If you get pregnant by the time I'm done, I'll make sure to buy our kid's freedom... no matter how many you pump out."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widen at the command... but just as Wallis said, she nods her head in agreement "Y-yes sir... as you wish." Her thighs suddenly tighten around his cock and she starts to move her hips in smooth circle motions, making Orval's barbed cock grind against her pussy which is growing more and more wet by the minute.

"S-sir... I... umm... could I maybe... ask a request?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Orval grunts at her gyrations and cunt-grinding, the lingerie concealing her cunt damp and teasing. The barbs grabbed and dragged on her thighs and the fabric, his hands moving to squeeze and pull her tight against his body.

"Ngh... alright. I suppose that's fair, since you're being such a good sport. But in return, grab the head and show me what you can do with those hands..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods her head and reaches her hand down, grabbing the head in her soft hands before stroking him softly but steadily. "Please... do be gentle sir... it has been a while since I have taken anyone so... big."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The instant she said to be gentle, Orval hesitated. It reminded him painfully of why he was going to fuck the whore. Carefully hefting her off the ground, his hands moved to support her by the ass and leave her legs parted to either side. Standing as they were, he lowered her but kept her close to let her get a great look at the cock she was resting atop.

"Gentle... got it. Until my balls are empty, you'll be my cock-cozy... and I'll make sure you never forget any inch of my dick. You'll remember this for the rest of your life... in the best way possible."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and nods happily "Thank you sir... I am ready when you are." Her words were true, as her lubricant was dripping down onto Orval's member and the floor. She keeps wiggling her hips, trying to slips the tip inside of her in her desire to serve.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The eagerness to take his cock wasn't missed, Orval pulling her panties aside as the tip pressed firmly to her entrance. Only as the head slipped in nice and slow would he move his mutt over and sit on the bed, cradling her in his lap.

"Slowly, got it? You go too fast and those barbs won't let you pull out. I want you to kiss my knot with that cunt... then let your instincts take over."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Minni nods her head and slowly starts bringing her down onto his cock, inch after inch sliding into her warm slick pussy as she shivers and gasps at the size and feel of his cock "Mmm... sir.... your feel so... strange..."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Deeper and deeper, the cunt-stretching was going nicely. The feline-like shaft prickled and tugged the tight slut's pussy as it passed deeper, one hand moving to gently turn her face to look at him. His eyes met and he gently bit her lip and pulled her into a brief but intense kiss.

"Your body is recognizing that it's about to get used... now keep lowering. I want to show you how I bred so many women before you... by poking that cervix and then fucking you into bliss."

She'd feel him release her, letting her have full control of the descent. Instead, his right hand moved around to rub her clit. The left moved to her mouth, shoving two fingers in. There wasn't need for her to talk. She was his whore for now... and his cock wanted to bury seed deep in her to forget about Tabby.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Again she shivers and nods, slowly bringing herself further and further down until her pussy is at his knot. She stops here, unable to get any further due to the size. She looks up at him while sucking on his fingers still, wondering what he was expecting of her while she moans softly at her clit being rubbed.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With his knot at last bumping her cunt, he smiled and pulled the fingers from her mouth.

"Good girl. You're going to really enjoy this. You'll be hoping to go off with me by the end of it."

Shoving the fingers into her backdoor, he'd rub her clit while hefting her up and down the cock by her ass. The smack of his knot against her was the only fuel he needed as he smirked.

"If you do come home with me, I can let my bitch of a son fuck you while I tear his ass up... his cock is a smaller one, but close to how mine feels. Between his cock and mine, you'd be bred daily and thoroughly... now tighten up and tell me what you want."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her pussy tightens on command, her ass clenches down on his fingers and she looks at Orval with her ever fearful eyes "I... I want whatever you want sir..." She says meekly, still bouncing her hips up and down on his length.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The fearful gaze was a buzz killer, Orval sighing before meeting her slutty lips. The hand on her clit and the one shoved finger-deep in her ass slipped to her hips, keeping her buried knot-deep as he invaded his tongue. As much as he thought he wanted a timid slut-mutt... Orval wanted more. Popping out of the kiss, his hands slid up to squeeze her tits. Magic coursed, expanding her chest to an arm-Filling E-cup before she'd even know it. He was going to turn the blind whore dog into a blonde wolf... even if her mind wasn't fierce she'd make some good kids with enriched genetics.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Minni's eyes widened to the size of dinner plants and she stopped moving as her breasts went from modest C cups to big E cups! "S-sir?! What is going on? Why did my boobs suddenly triple in size?!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With her shock and halting, Orval smirked and latched his teeth gently on one of her ears. But he didn't hold it long, growling and whispering as he squeezed the chest.

"You we're going to bear my child or children, remember? You need lots of milk for it... so I made you better. Now bounce... I'm going to give you a stronger and better body to endure that chest and childbirth."

His hands released the massive tits, moving down to grab her hips and manually raise and lower her on his cock. Until she did it herself, he'd take the lead... all while gently making her body stronger and slightly taller to endure her new rack. Of course, he also gave her some furrier limbs... he needed a wolf, after all, to carry his seed. It was at least going to be a fun diversion for him!