Skies of Sex [Floozer]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Absolutely drenched in girl juice, Juni gasps as she falls to the ground and frees him from her cunt. In a clear testament to his working cock she can see it proudly erect, but he doesn't do more than pant and try to clear his mind after two gushes of Esril.

"H-haaa~... th-there... y-you're ready... j-just hold onto th-those thoughts... u-until it's time to change back... o-okay?"

Standing up slowly, putting the cock level with her gaze, Juni turns and moves to gather a new skirt and her clothes. It leaves his recently conquered backdoor visible between his soft ass, the salamander-kin ending it with a quick turn to present her proper and likely to fit clothes.

"W-We can rest once we're dropped off near the outpost... s-s-so get ready... n-nnngh~..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She has to blink her eyes rapidly and shake her head in order to get things back into view. Looking up at Juni, she nods her head and scoots forward, reaching out and... grabbing his throbbing cock with her right hand while the other grabs his ass and pulls him closer. Without a word she starts licking the tip before planting a kiss on it and sucking down the first three inches.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Juni gasps aloud as she has one hand on his ass and the other fixed on his cock, but moans as she forces him into her mouth. She can feel the clothes fall around her, his hands instead moving to her head to try and support himself. His face was showing his shock, but his tongue lulled out as he gasped and tried to push his cock even deeper than just the first few inches.

"E-Esril... p-please... n-now... if we do this... n-ngh~... w-w-we... we can't or I'll cum!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She doesn't listen to him, far too blissed out by the effects of the potion to really register what she was doing. All she knew was that there was a big erect cock in need of sucking and she was going to suck it. So instead of stop, he dives down deeper, taking him down to the hilt inside her mouth and throat.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Juni lustfully clung to her hair as she sucked him off, trying weakly to push himself free. But there wasn't any wrestling free of the dragon-kin. And as if a testament to his inexperience as the male, she'd feel a gush as she smacked her lips to the base. Juni was cumming, rising onto his toes and squeezing his hold on her head as he lewdly cried out.

"F-fuaaaaaah~! M-My c-cock feels so good!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She twirls her tongue around his cumming member and sucks even harder, trying to pull out as much cum as possible from his throbbing member. Not a single drop of cum escapes as she gulps it down happily, her female side happy to have a fresh cock to suck.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
By the time he stops, Esril had milked quite the drink from her salamander. The spunk was thick and plentiful... beyond his girly ass and asspussy potential, it seemed he really had some salamander in him! But while she'd been eager to keep sucking, she'd feel his weight as he fell back and onto the ground, cock throbbing as he landed on his back.

"O-ooo~... m-my... c-cock... c-c-came..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Him falling over snapped her out of her stupor and she shook her head "Huh? What was going on?" She looks down and frowns at her missing equipment "Huh... I feel rather empty without it to be honest..."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Juni groans, his cock weakly spurting fresh cum as she made casual observations of her changed junk. Only after a moment to gently clasp his shaft in his right hand and his nipple in the left, he'd finally look to his dragoness.

"Y-you... s-sucked me... d-dry... d-dress me b-before... y-you get dressed... n-nghh~..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks at him and raises and eye brow "I did... huh... I wondered where that taste came from. why should I dress you though? Can't you do it? Or are you going to tell me you are limp as a noodle after a simple blow job?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The groan made it clear he most certainly was noodle-like! Juni weakly pulled himself upward, flopping forward against her for balance with an embarrassed grumble.

"N-No one... ever... d-did it to me like that, o-okay? J-just... help, okay?"

A cute wiggle of his ass, the salamander hugged her around the waist... it was almost like they were dating beyond the hard sex they'd already had.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh fine, just holds still and don't squirm about." She prise his arms off of her and gets his clothes, sliding him into the one at a time before getting herself dressed afterward. "There... I think I got it right."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With his form hidden by a skirt, Juni gave a small nod of thanks. Even with her dressed, he came close to hug her, his head between her cleavage briefly before he pulled away and started toward the ladder back to the deck.

"When we're back up there... d-don't... you know... t-tell anyone you fucked my butt... okay? I-I... it wasn't me..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes yes, I am well aware. Don't tell anyone and all that blah blah. Let's just... get this over with."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As they reach the upper deck, giving her a pleasant gaze of Juni's ass as he climbed first, they're greeted to quite the sight. The grand expanse of desert below had been exchanged with peaks of low mountains that now surrounded them. Ancient, carved paths littered the mountains below... one closer than the other. Of course, Esril was also greeted with the sight of Breaker getting his cock licked and cared to by his kobold bitch.

"We're here. You two lower to the ground. Build a fire. We'll keep watch... but make sure you surrender peacefully. You need to trick the guards, not piss them off."

The bull looked upward, waving at a lustful harpy who was staring at Esril.

"No fuck men! You mate! Got it?!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I likely don't have a choice in the matter dear! You will just have to reclaim my when I get back. We can make a day out of it!" She says with a laugh "Alright... lets head down there and throw ourselves at their mercy I guess."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Juni would nod, moving quickly to a rope ladder that led down. She'd get a cute flash of his ass when he turned, but otherwise it was uneventful as he made his way to the ground. Her well-bred harpy grumbled from up high, her rump wiggling behind her as the other two men watched. Seems their fun wasn't as important as seeing the duo off, at least.

On the ground, Juni had lowered to sit down on a large rock in the clearing of the hillside. The ship pulled away, leaving her and Juni alone. They'd likely be waiting for a while... but she had choices. Helping Breaker would likely be productive... but maybe she could just betray her kin-kind. She'd likely get a slave if the capture went well... she might even be given a cozy place at this fort they'd be taken to.

She could, equally, steal Juni away. The caves nearby were likely out of Breaker's sight wherever they'd set-up... she'd only need to find one connected to the mountain caverns and she could kidnap her salamander friend with ease! She'd be able to fuck him into her bitch and never have to turn him back... but she'd have more enemies if she sought such a greedy path...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Too much could go wrong" She thought to herself as she started gathering wood for the fire. "Those caves could harbor any kind of creatures inside of them." She starts stacking the wood together in a nice log cabin style, perfect for burning. "She could try to betray those air ship bastards that locked her in a cage... but who says these new people would be any better? Sure if she warned them about the attack they might be happy... but nothing is stopping them from just taking her and Juni regardless of that. No, right now her plan was to help breaker and wait for a more... assured path to put herself on top.

"Breaker better come and get us Juni. I don't mean to be a bitch, but so far their hospitality has been less then lacking."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"W-well... y-you did get to fuck two people hard. T-that sorta evens it out..."

Watching her, Juni had a blush the whole time she prepared the wood. The clearing was quiet, giving them plenty of alone time. It's not but a few minutes into her work that the clearing seems... odd. The caves appeared to be the same, no one was in sight... but it was like someone was staring at her cunt. While he was on his rock, Juni couldn't see through fabric... could he?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Juni... getting to fuck two people does not really make up for being treated poorly and locked in a fucking cage for the night simply because I am not the person they were looking for. I even offered to bloody help regardless!" She says with a huff and tries to light the fire "Ok so... this might sound weird but... can you see through clothes? Cause I get this feeling someone is eyeing up my lady parts."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Juni blushed brighter the instant she asked. It was as if he was, the sensation fading as he quickly shakes his head.

"N-no! I-I just-HNNNG?!"

She'd see him try to stand up... but two thick bands of stone hold him down atop the rock. Wait... it was the stone! A grumble sounded as the rock rose, a large golem that turned Juni into a headpiece... one that has him moaning and wiggly.

"Th-this thing is in m-my butt! E-Esril, help!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Holy crap!" She shouts, jumping to her feet and raising her fists "Oi rock head! Down here!" She calls, trying to get its attention. If she remembers correctly, they are very strong, but also very slow.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The golem was easily over twelve feet tall, the rocks forcing the salamander atop its head to bounce and moan on some sort of head cock. Juni let out a moan as his prostate was hammered, cock spurting cum over the beast as it turned a spherical head toward the dragon-kin. Looked like Juni was going to be fucked into a girl again... but as the collection of rocks faced her she'd see a massive cock-carved stone roughly three inches wide and a foot long. It took a lumbering step toward the woman... a gem shimmering on its chest. No help was coming... and this golem seemed interested in fucking the pair into ornamental cocksleeves!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I didn't know golems even had sex drives! Then again... you are elementals brought to life and sex is certainly one of the benefits of life so of course you would see it out and.... oh who the hell even cares! Give back Juni!" She knew that gem had to be important... but she had to get there without the golem grabbing her. She looks around for anything she could use as a last minute weapon.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As she'd look around, the golem shifting and moving slowly, she'd find a surprising lack of anything. Beyond a three foot long log. It seemed almost too convenient... but a moan and splatter of cum from Juni would speck her face and alert her to a big, slow moving hand trying to grab her by the waist!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Shit!" She hurls herself to the side, hoping to dodge the giant golem's hand and put herself closer to the log. It wasn't much of a wepon, but if she could throw it right and smash that gem.... well, it was her only plan at the time.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
She'd slip away by a hair's breath, the stone cock nearly taking her out even as she dodged the grip. As she'd grab the log, she'd see the golem turn and start over toward her once more, the salamander atop it moaning and quivering. The gem was in her sight... if she attached, she might hit... but if she didn't break it, then the golem would definitely grab her!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Taking the gem in her sights she threw the log like a javelin, hoping against hope that it would hit the gem and either destroy this creature or at least give her more time to try and think of something better than running around and dodging.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The strike of the log on the gem was loud, cracking it and making the golem pause... for all of a moment before grabbing her and hefting her upward. Cum immediately hit her as Juni was forced to orgasm again, a near constant smacking into his prostate seeming to not quite change him yet. She'd feel the massive stone cock at her cunt for all but a moment before an arrow struck the gem before her. Another sank into it before the golem's form broke rapidly, causing her to fall safely among the collection of rock. Juni flopped back as its main body came crashing down, tongue out as he squirmed.

She'd feel a hand on her shoulder, a mature woman's voice in her ear.

"Easy... stay still. You and your friend are coming with us."

A few men passed into her vision, all pure human and wearing differing types of similar themes armored. It was the patrol meant to find them. And as she was helped up by others, she'd see a woman with a strong form, a slightly aged but attractive face, Billie eyes and blonde hair looking out from a form concealing set of plate armor. It didn't hide her apparent strength and size... but this was definitely a more bulky gal considering her armor and its weight. She stood at nearly six feet tall, smiling at Esril.

"Just relax... you and him will be safe once we get you to our fort."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... thank you" She says softly, looking around at all the figures suddenly around them "I... I didn't think anyone would find us out here but never before have I been so glad to be wrong!" She says with a smile "I don't mean to be rude as you just saved us but... who are you all?"