The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Colahr nodded as his lizan ran forward, fixing his view on the guard. Hell, even if he failed he figured the guard would fall. All the same, his mind and presence rave out an onward to find who the guard was...

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She moans as he enters her ass and gives him a lusty look over her shoulder. She's covered in scales of a green so dark it's almost black. She has a toned, yet plush ass, perfect for spanking and fucking. Two heavy D cup breasts swing from her chest, and she has hazel eyes. Her cock is like a Lizan's; deep purple and covered with large nubs.

[Colahr PWR: 17 + 8 + 2 = 27]
[RES: 15 + 4 = 19]

He suddenly finds himself looking down at the ground through a rather hazy view as Robar runs towards them. With a shriek, the Lizan's body tries to reject the possession and starts thrashing around, inadvertently falling right out of the tree as the branch he was sitting on snaps beneath him.
Luckily, the landing below is made softer by the giant shrub, as well as Robar, who grunts in pain when the body hits him, going down under the weight.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I'll take that as a yes then" he says as he lifts the herm up and turns her to face him. Then with the herm he stands and move them closer to the edge of the woods. All the while still trusting into heras they move.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Eh the life of an aspiring demon lord such as myself can be long a tiring!" He says as he plops in the couch to relax a bit giving a yawn "I had to take a swim and then evade those that lived in that "wet world" it was quite the adventure...then I helped an lovely friend of mine get...er something which led to me having to evade getting shot again" He said with an laugh trying to to be a vague ad possible while at the sane time speaking the truth he looks toward the door and rubs his chin "Anywho how have you been doing I hope my quarters have served you nicely..?" He asks curiously

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As Colahr, or rather the Lizan's body, landed on Robar, the demon cursed and grunted under his breath. He didn't leave the body yet, instead rolling off his slave and cursing under his breath as he moved a hand to his forehead. Even if the body and mind was primitive, Colahr squeezed his control nice and tight on his new body before slowly and shakily rising to his feet. The pain was enough to distract him as his gaze turned to Robar.

"Well... how do I look? Is this one worth stealing for a body to use while I'm in this world? Or is it better off -ngh... letting you kill him?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No no, this is part of the job after all right? I need to carry my own slaves to be if I want my fair share of the cash!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She moans as the walking makes his dick rub around inside her as he walks, the thrusting still spurring her on. He reaches the edge of the clearing with incident, and exits info the deeper jungle, the Lizan too hazed with lust to say anything.

She raises an eyebrow as he recounts his adventures, then moves over to sit next to him. "Yeah. Small enough. Cleaned the place up a bit. Made it a little more homey. I swear, you men have no idea how to take care of a house!" She says, rolling her eyes.

"He good. Nobody recognise. Do not act weird, you be fine." He says, nodding.

"Well that's true enough..." Jackal murmurs, walking ahead of her as he leads her to the portal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and follows along behind him, a spring in her step as they made their first catch.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Well I do appreciate you taking care of the place I must admit I do tend to get messy..I knew i'd love having you around!" Melkor says giving her a wink before standing up and smirking "Now you did say you wanted a tour of some kind and I intend to give it to yah! Come on lets get you into something nice and show off that tramp stamp of yours...I know its for show and all but we can't be too careful with these demons!" Melkor says heading off into the bathroom to shower and get re-dressed into some other clothes.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Grumbling in his new body, Colahr turned and started off toward the village.

"I'll try to find out where their weapons are, then set a fire maybe. You'll run in, we'll beat down the guards who come running... then we take slaves and anything else of value these fucks have..."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
As they walk/fuck deeper into the forest he makes sure that he grabs his Warhammer on the way back to the portal. All the while he is trusting and massageing the herms ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You wanna try some more or just... Head back home?" Jackal asks as they near the portal. "And by that, I mean deposit the slaves at my stall and go for another round or head straight home?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright..." Dyna murmurs, walking to his room as well and taking out a long flowing green dress. "Sorry, but uh... Most of my other dresses are like this. We elves are rather modest... Mostly." She murmurs, stripping her clothes off to put on the gown.

As he nears the village, he sees a large number of black-scaled Lizans milling about going through their daily chores. Fetching water from the river, sharpening weapons, cooking, etcetera. Being the tribals that they are, they don't have a centralised weapon storage, and instead carry their spears and bows around with them.

She continues moaning, but her moans get softer and softer as they walk deeper into the forest. She hisses something at him before trying to squirm out of his grip, her legs kicking at the air.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We can try for some more I think. These two really didn't take all that long. Maybe go through a different portal or something? Try to get your variety back up and pulling attention?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. That's what I meant." He murmurs, stepping through the portal. He quickly leads them back to his stall, where he leaves the Lizans tied up in a building.
"Alright... Where to next?" He asks, grinning.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The sight of the village struck him positively. It ruined his plan that they carried weapons individually... but the water they were fetching was his opening. The water and the food could be poisoned or corrupted... maybe drugged. It'd give him and his lizan partner all the time in the world. Turning back, he made his way to Robar with the good news.

"Found them. They're not storing their gear... but I think we could drug their food or water. Otherwise I can take a hostage and distract them while you pick off the warriors... which do you think more likely?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Drug work. They no check food. But... Water come from river..." He murmurs, frowning in the general direction of the river.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, we got two lizard sisters. Orcs would be another easy one to do... or we could try our hands at some mer folk? How brave are you feeling?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Meeeeh let's hit the orcs. I don't feel like going for a swim right now." He says, shaking his head and walking to the city gates.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Then we only drug the food. What'd be good to use?"

Only now, alone and discussing their plan, would he reach down to his possessed body's cock and pull it out with a smirk.

"I don't guess we could use cum...not that I think this lizan could produce nearly enough."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Robar shakes his head. "Cum salty. Food no have salt. Only spices. Salt show them someone do something to food. Plants..." He blinks for a couple of seconds, then hangs his head in shame. "Me no know plants to put to sleep. Only know to kill..." He grumbles, shrugging apologetically.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Seeing her start to struggle he reverts back to his original form. He puts a talon under her chin and says in a amused tone "finally realized what's going on. Good. Now you better listen. Your coming with me to your new home were you will never have to worry about anything ever again. If you keep resisting it won't turn out good for you. Trust me when I say that." He pulls out of her and grabs hold of her arm as the walk into the portal.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Robar was steadily starting to disappoint. He'd got Colahr's hopes up, but now they didn't even know what would make someone pass out.

"I got an idea, Robar... if your mate ever told you, I could pry it out of your head. I'll check this guy first... then we can figure out the best course. Worst case, we could poison and kill the guards. Dragging them into camp would make them all cower and fear us... but that'd be an unfortunate route..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hah! Indeed! Man, her ass was absolutely amazing..." He murmurs dreamily, his cocks starting to stiffen as they walk through the wastelands.

She squawks and tries to pull away from him, of course.
Unfortunately, she just can't manage to loosen his iron grip on her arm, and instead just starts shrieking loudly, hoping someone will hear.

"May work. Olina told about sleep plants. Do not remember..." He mutters.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Giving a sigh he takes his Warhammer out and knocks her over the head with it. "What did I say." He says shaking his head.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She crumples to the floor, going limp as the strike knocks her out. This time, he has no trouble carrying her to the portal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ha! eyes forward Jackal... that spider might still be around... you never know."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The Gatewatcher looks down at him as he passes. "Congratulations, child. Your first capture." The Gatewatcher says as he heads into the city across the wastelands.

"Not funny, Porky. Not funny..." He grumbles, picking up the pace a little.