Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As if things couldn't get any worse, a third fake cock slides down from above and quickly makes itself at home inside Elmyra's mouth, pumping in and out like the others just without the spin. Insult to injury though, she soon tastes her own milk being force fed to her through the new cock in her mouth while even more is being pumped into her ass down below!

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
At first Elmyra tried to fight off the cock going in her mouth, but when the sweet taste of her milk got in her mouth she stopped fighting off the intruder and even began to suck it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Sweet warm milks was her reward, each suck giving her a small mouth full. The machine registered her sucking and simply left that cock in perfect sucking range while the others continued to pound her holes and the pumps worked her breasts as much as they could. Her legs were spread further apart and the two cocks below went even faster inside her holes. A small wand was then lowered down and pressed against her clit where it starts vibrations intensely!

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Her mouth was going faster on the cock, hoping to get more milk with each suck. At the same time both her pussy and ass were oozing on the dildos.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eagerness is rewarded as each suck gets her a large mouthful now, the machine needing to move more and more of her milk as her titanic breasts give more than it was built to deal with. The dildos down below now shove it to the hilt, grind against her G spot and then pull back out, trying to push her over the edge of climax.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
The machine effort were not in vain as Elmyra body started to twitch in pleasure. Her mouth was going so fast on the dildo it was looking like she wanted to match the speed of the ones fucking her pussy and her ass, most of the milk was spilling out of her mouth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the dildo down below suddenly pushed in to the hilt and held there while spinning... and soon hot milk was being pumped into her pussy and ass to simulate that he machine was cumming inside of her, filling her up nice and full!

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
At the same time Elmyra came, the feeling of her holes beign filled with warmth making it perfect.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The machine slowed its pacing down after her orgasm, eventually coming to a stop. The cock in her mouth pulls out and the pumps on her breasts stop sucking but don't come off. to her right is a timer, slowly ticking down from three minutes with no explanation as to what it means and she is still locked into the chair with dildos in her holes.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra was feeling a bit scrared about the timer but hyped at the same time. The machine gave her a good time, but in the labyrinth anything can go wrong after all. She waited the 3 minutes while trying to take back her breath.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The timer slowly ticked down to zero before a light ring was heard... and the machine came back to life. The dildos started to thrust and spin, the pumps started to drain her milk once more and her mouth again found itself full of fake cock that was feeding her her own milk. It seems those three minutes were only a break and she was right back into the storm!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I think you'll find things a bit different with us," said Unta. "Greta, why don't you show her what you really look like?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Meddy blinked in confusion and looked over to Greta. with a smile on her face she nods her head and reverses her spell, leaving the slightly chubby chicken woman sitting before the girl

"Woa! you can shape shift! That is crazy awesome!" Meddy cheers in glee "What else can you do chicken lady?"

"My name is Greta... and I can change the physical make up of pretty much anyone I meet so long as I take a scan of their body first."

"So... you could make me an adult!"

"Not on your life sport... that violates so many things that I stand for..."

Meddy lets out a dissapointed groan and starts pestering Greta while Binx just laughs off to the side.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta chuckled as they made their way across the dessert until the temperature began to drop. Realizing that it was time to huddle up, she looked around for anything that might provide some shelter.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Sadly, they were out in the middle of freaking no where at this point. Their best bet was to go down the nearest dune and hope it would keep the worst of the wind off of them.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Pulling to a stop between two sand dunes, Unta stacked the water barrels into a makeshift wall and curled up next to them, gathering the rest of the group next to her. "Greta, if you can make fur grow, that would be most helpful."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If you say so dear... this will feel rather strange on your end." She places her hands on Unta and with a short spark of magic, Unta's scales are switched out with fur of the same color. She looks rather silly this way but no one can deny the resulting warmth and all three of them push up against her with happy sighs to have teh cold off of them.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Curling up around her friends into a big fuzzy ball, Unta did her best to fall asleep.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The night went by incredibly slow, with Unta waking up almost every hour on the hour for one reason or another. The others didn't seem to sleep very well either and by the time the sun starts to climb up in the distance they are all moderately rested but not feeling all that great. Greta is quick to return Unta to her normal scale covered self and soon they are on the road once again.

The others nap on and off in the back but thankfully they are soon back in sight of the village.

"Well... I guess this is where we part ways yes?" Asks Meddy as Unta comes to a stop.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"If you want to stay with your own kind, then yes I'm afraid it is," replied Unta, lifting the girl out of the cart and setting her on the sand.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... I don't think adventure is life for me... thanks for everything Unta... shame we never got to play." She gives her a quick kiss on the cheek and starts walking away with a wave.

Binx finally speaks up "Ok... was it just me or was something off about that girl?"

"I didn't feel anything" Greta replies.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah, there was something off about her, but she didn't cause us any trouble so at least we can part as friends," said Unta as she turned and headed off in the direction they had been told the next exit lay.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Off to the east they go, the lingering though on their minds about Meddy. "Ah well... she is back witht he lizard folk so if there is anyting off about her it is their problem now" Binx said while leaning back in the cart.

"I suppose that is true now... I think they said the exit is in a cactus forest?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Through the sands they go, spending another night huddled up next to a furry Unta and into the next day they travel. Soon they come up to a huge cactus forest blocking their path. Cactus's as far as the eye can see!

"Umm, wow... that is a lot of cactus. I don't think the cart will fit." Binx says as she hops out

"True.. but it is better than sand, sand and more sand."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta scanned the field of cacti, looking for anything that stood out among them that might give them a clue as to where to head.

[What kind of cactus are we talking about here? Small barrel cactus, or the Mexican tree sized kind?]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Sorry, Mexican tree cactus]

The only real direction was a narrow path just big enough for Unta to slip through that should lead them deeper inside... the wagon would have to stay though.

(Also, gotta go, tootles!)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unhitching herself from the wagon, and loading up with as much food and water as they could carry, Unta took point and began picking her way through the cacti.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Oh so carefully the group heads into the cactus field, the occasional yelp as one of them drifts too close and gets a good poke to the side. Progress is slow and in the full heat of day they have to keep stopping for drinks and resting in the shade of the taller cacti.

"Oh... for goodness sake... we have been in here for hours... and all I see are more cacti.... were we lied too?" Binx whines from the back of the group.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta reared up on her hind legs, towering to a full twelve feet in height and peered over all but the tallest cacti in an effort to find something out of the ordinary.