Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What?!" She gasps, clearly surprised this tiny man was able to make more than her. "But I am already so full... umm... hang on." She taps her belly a few times, hoping Beatrix will tell her if she can take more or not.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
It was difficult for Beatrix to give a reply as she was currently serving as a plug inside Hilda's womnhood. But, she managed to make her intentions known by squeezing Hilda's pussy shut.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No... no more inside. You... you can put it in my ass, but you owe me so much for this, you get that Jacob?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yes! Just untie my legs and I'll do all the work," he said, as he began to hump Hilda's leg.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Fine... but you still don't get your arms." She reaches down and undoes his leg bindings before rolling onto her front and rubbing her ass on his cock

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob was swift and none too gentle as he quickly found her anus and lined up his cock. With a firm push her forced his head inside her before falling forward onto her back and letting himself sink in the rest of the way. "God, your ass is so loose," he whispered into her ear, before drawing back and slamming forward again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She groans as he just helps himself to her ass, gritting her teeth and he sinks all the way inside her "Geeze... no sense... of intimacy here I see.... your debt only grows bigger..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Sorry, it's been so long since I got to use my dick," he offered in way of apology. Burying his face in her back he began to breath deeply, getting accustomed to her scent, as he began to roll his hips, keeping himself set to the hilt in her anus as her ground into her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs slowly, her body relaxing as he slows down "That's fine... just take it easy alright? I am not going anywhere any time soon as far as I know." She gives a light push back into him, giving his cock a light squeeze as she does so.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob continued the slow firm pace, grinding his manhood into her ass in a steady rhythm. His last two orgasms had clearly taken much of the desperation out of him, and he now seemed intent on making this one last. Hilda could feel his breath on her back as he panted, his curly shoulder-length brown hair tickled her as he moved, and each twitch of his dick inside her as it pulsed along with his heartbeat made her super stretchy ass tingle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda lets out a soft and pleasant moan as Jacob grinds slowly into her ass. She keeps on clenching down to increase the pleasure between them as she enjoys the gentle fuck compared to the desperate rutting not minutes ago "Mmm, there you go... nice and easy... gods above your cock feels amazing...."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob kept up the pace, but returned the affectionate remark by peppering her back and shoulders with kisses.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a long soft moan, she has a mini orgasm, a few trickles of girl cum leaking from her pussy. "Come on Jacob... give me what you have left!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob reared up off of her back, and began thrusting in earnest again. Each time he pushed into Hilda he let out another moan until his dick began to twitch in that all too familiar way. Just as he reached his peak, Hilda felt a slight tug on her backside and a sudden void in her anus; Jacob's cock had slipped free. With a groan of utter disappointment, Jacob's orgasm hit. He tried his best to find the gaped entrance of Hilda's anus, but only succeeded in planting his massive cock between her generous ass cheeks.

Hilda felt something warm and wet splattering on her lower back, and ass. Jacobs third orgasm possessed nowhere near the volume of his first two, but he still managed to thoroughly coat her ass in a thick layer of sticky spunk that pooled in the small of her back, and ran down the backs of her thighs in thick rivers. With a final grunt, Jacob fell backward onto he bed, and Hilda could see that his cock had finally gone soft. However, it had not decreased in length or thickness in the slightest, hanging down to his knees; maybe even a little further. He sat there panting, trying to catch his breath.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shivers in bliss as he finally reaches his last orgasm, spraying it over her body as his thrusting caused him to slip out. With a great big sigh she falls onto her frotn with a smile on her face "Well... glad you feel better... but you owe me something fierce now... keep that in mind Jacob."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yes ma'am," was all he could manage.

At that moment, the door creaked open, and Jenny stepped in and cleared her throat. "Lord Eros requires your services in the bathing chamber, Hilda," she said, curtly, trying not to look directly at the two of them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah.... right... I will be there at once." She stands up and removes the rest of Jacob's bindings. "Come along Jacob, you will tend to me as I tend to Lord Eros. I hope you at least learned bathing service."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob looked up at Hilda with big blue eyes, and stood to follow her; his massive dick swinging to and fro with each step he took. "You might want to drain yourself before you see to the prince," offered Jenny, looking at Hilda's enormous belly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushes horribly and scoots into the bathroom, quick to drain herself out with a soft whisper of apology to Beatrix about denying her the meal, then heads back out so the prince is not kept waiting.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
To Hilda's surprise, what had gone into her a thick sticky cum, came out almost like water. Apparently, Beatrix was able to process the stuff extremely quickly. As she was leaving, Jacob fell into step beside her and, now that they were standing, she was surprised to find that she was actually a couple of inches taller than him. As they walked, Jacob's monstrous dick swung with every step he took. Hilda had never heard of such a huge member being a shower and not a grower; it was the kind of thing that just screamed gene modding, but as to how much, she could only guess.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She can't help but look at his flaccid cock swinging around as he followed her to the bath "So... were you always like that or did you do some sort of modding? Because I have never seen such a large member being a shower rather than a grower..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I was always a shower, but when they gave me the treatment it all went straight to my dick. I'm sorry if it doesn't please you," he said, meekly, as he awkwardly adjusted his stride, trying to make manhood swing less noticeably.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh no... it looks fine Jacob... it is just something I have not seen before is all. you can walk however you want... it is not unpleasant at all!" She says, trying to cheer him up again.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob smiled a little at the kind words, and as Hilda watched, his cock actually looked like it might be trying to stiffen again; causing it to bob as he walked. Once they opened the doors to the royal bathing chamber, the sounds of ecstasy greeted them in a voice that Hilda recognized. In the giant tub sat Eros, but he wasn't alone. Across from him sat Freya, and in her lap bounced Tamara. The curvy ausur had her back to the princess, their lower halves obscured by the steamy water, as she bounced happily in Freya's embrace. The princess' arms were wrapped around Tamara, her hands groping the older woman's breasts with considerable force; kneading the soft flesh like dough. Desperate, pleasured gasps escaped both of them as they were locked in coitus.

Once Eros noticed them, he waved. "Ah, Hilda there you are," he greeted with a smile. "Please join me, sister is putting on quite the show," he said, with a smile.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiled and bowed low "Thank you prince Eros, I have brought Jacob with me so he might practice his own service skills in the bath on me while I tend to you. I hope this does not offend." She moves into the water and kneels before him, reaching for the cleaning supplies.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Certainly," replied Eros. "But before you tend to me with the soaps, there's something else that needs attention much more urgently." Eros stood, his head coming up to about eye-level with Hilda's nipples, and she could see just what he was talking about. Poking up through the water that came up to his waist, and her thighs, Hilda could see both of Eros cocks were at full erection, and bobbing slightly with his pulse. Clearly he had been watching his sister go to work on Tamara for some time, and had chosen to refrain from touching himself. "Please, use your mouth and breasts to help me with these," said Eros, gesturing downward.

"Yes, do suck on brother's dicks. We would like very much to see you face covered in his cum!" grunted Freya as she thrust upward into Tamara with increased vigor.

"Mistress, please! Slow down, I just came!" cried, Tamara as she was impaled by Freya.

"No! Bear it for me, Tamara! I'm so close, and you feel so good around me!" Letting go of Tamara's breasts, Freya wrapped her arms around the ausur's stomach and began pistoning into her as fast as she could. Soon the room was filled with Tamara's howls of pleasure as she came around the dicks penetrating her. Still, Freya didn't let up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her own cock was soon at full mast due to the aura of the room and she happily moved foward, squishing her breasts around the Princes cocks before lowering her head and dragging her tongue over the tips slowly "Mmm.... please allow me to aid you with this problem my lord."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros reached out and rested one of his hands on the back of her head. "Less talk, more tongue," he said, playfully, as he pushed her down until the head of one of his penises was in her mouth. Meanwhile, Jacob made his way over to the side of the tub, eyes wide at what he was seeing, and cock steadily stiffening. Eros glanced at the bull boy, and back at Hilda. "I hope he is to your liking. Tell me have you taken him yet?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pulls off for just a moment to speak "No sir... he needed some deep relief so I let him cum using his cock on me. I plan to take him tonight if I am able." She bows her head again and takes both heads into her mouth, sucking firmly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros simply groaned in approval, lowering himself over her, and reaching down to tweak her nipples between his fingers before slowly pushing forward with his hips. "Gods, I love the feeling of your mouth upon my manhood, Hilda," he said, with a wide smile as he closed his eyes and enjoyed himself.