Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy "Ooohed" to the feeling of milk draining from her left tit, enhancing the pleasure she was already feeling from Sala. Jezzy then hefted her right tit in her hand and pointed the nipple at Sala. "Come on Sala~ don't let Penny have all the milk." she said even as Sala pounded her pussy. She had never suckled from Jezzy before, and the idea always just seemed so weird to Sala. But now, her big breast and light green nipple seemed so tempting.... so she went for it and snached up Jezzy's teat in her mouth, and began to suck, pushing in and out Jezzy the whole time. She was intasntly treated to fast flow of super sweet milk that seemed to fill her with energy and pep. She was spurd on by the tase to slam Jezzys pussy even harder, witch by extension cuased her to push back on Penny's dick even harder!

Emily groped, squeezed, tickled and rubbed all over Mika's ass and pussy, all to see the wonderfully cute and embarrassed faces that Mika would make as her lady parts were handled. Mika squirmed and shuddered all over with her hand over her mouth as Emily gave her her special brand of teasing. This was all to good for Emily , she aways figured playing with Mika would be great fun, then she put her plan in motion... saw was going to make Mika ask for it all on her own. She then pressed her lips very gently on Mika's pussy and gave it a kiss. Mika gave a slight moan and her legs spread unconsciously, oh stars was she so hot right now. Then with her lips still touching Mika's pussy she gave the most lust look she could manage. and asked, "So Mika my dear~, do you..... want it?", with her voice dripping with desire. Now Mika was really squirming and pussy was dribbling down her legs, her breath came in deep and slow and her eyelids were heavy with lust. "Wha-what?! she's wants m-me to ask for it ? oh stars above!, Mika thought as her face burned with lust. She needed relief now so she had no choice... After a heavy gulp Mika said, "P-p-please! Emily... I-l need it!"

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny smiled in her mind as Sala finally got into the modd of things and went after Jezzy's breast. She pounds into Sala harder and faster now, her hands still groping and squeezing Sala's breasts while she sucks hard on Jezzy's nipple, gulping down her milky bounty with only the idea of an even bustier Jezzy driving her ever onward.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This was some interesting and new territory for Jezzy. Though it was hard to think through all the pleasure she was receiving she realized that she was part of some kind of sexual chain, with her being at the end. She noticed the bigger her breasts got the better giving milk felt, she briefly wondered if it would get to the point were she would get lust addled from a mere suckle. She was then thrust back to the present by her own loud moan and the feeling of a climax building inside of her. There wasn't anywhere else that she'd rather be then right there with the pod with them drinking of her bounty. Sala was feeling so much better now, the pain all but erased by all the "love" she was getting. it was a wonderfully complex buch of pleasure that Sala was feeling, firstly: she was getting fucked from behind, that was new and it felt really good. Secondly: she was pushing in and out of nice tight bumpy pussy that rubbed her in all the right ways. Lastly: she was drinking this delicious somewhat lust inducing milk. Under these conditions Sala would soon explode with cum!

Emily giggled then said, "Well I can't say no to that~". She then got her tounge out and gave Mika's pussy one big long lick. Mika gave a short moan in response as Emily sampled Mika's unique pussy taste. "Mmm~ Penny was right you do have a nice taste!", Emily said with a lewd grin. the teasing was done now, she didn't want Mika to fall over in lust. So, she when back in licking Mika's pussy slow and steady like, making sure to get her tounge all over every inch of it. Mika's legs quivered, but she managed to stay up right even as the feeling from her leaky womanhood filled her body.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
This wasn't the most intense sex that Penny has been involved in but it certainly did feelg ood and little sala seemed to be on cloud nine. The thought of Jezzy with huge breasts kept flickering in her mind and soon her hands moved up to caress and grope Jezzy's breasts while the two of them suckled away. Penny's cock was throbbing inside Sala, ready to blow at a moments notice as she held on for Sala to cum first.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ooooh! Get some goo balls ready... oooh shit.... I think she'll come soon Penny!", Jezzy cried inbetween moans. She certainly wouldn't be to far behind, that peen of Sala's was just so good..... Sala was making all manner of cute muffled noises as she drank, pounding that bumpy pussy with all she had and took as much of Penny as she could. There was no restraint in the way she fucked now, far too drunk on pleasure to care about how this would look or sound. then after some more hard thrusting she was primed to blow! Jezzy, full of bliss as she was caught on to this que and grabbed Sala's peen to stop it from blowing in her pussy. "Now Penny!"

Mika was far too wrapped up in the wonderful feelings Emily was giving her to notice just how lewd things had gotten with the others. Emily had her wrapped around her little finger, or rather around her tongue as she licked all over Mika's juicy puss. She was glad to finally have just her and Mika together for once, it was hard to even get at Mika's pussy what with how Penny covetously went after it. But now... she could take some time and really give Mika a good lashing and enjoy how Mika would react. It was true... Emily really was a master of oral.... it least that's what it felt like to Mika. She thought only Penny could get her this juicy but Emilys tongue and mouth was a force to be reconed with. Mika squirmed and moaned loadly only barely able to stay standing, Emily then decided it time was to move forward and quickly slipped her tongue inside the dribbling hole earning a pleasure filled gasp form Mika.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny had to force herself off of Jezzy's breast, grabbing a big handful of her goo and quickly shoving it onto Sala's primed cock. At the same time she gave one final thrust and came inside of Sala, blowing her big gooey load all over her insides. "Yeeeesssss! Cum for me Sala!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Then, Sala exploded. With a cry of bliss the little buggy shot out a long hard stream of blueish cum quickly filling the glob of goo full of the sweet substance. She continued to cry out as her love juice flowed, it was quite possible that the cream had increased her production as wasll as making her quite hard. Poor Jezzy however was still stuck in a lusty state as She didn't get to cum with them both, but she coo'd all the same stroked Sala big bug meat as she came. "I.....I need to cum too....", Jezzy said Milk still leaking from her big tits.

Meanwhile Emily was lavishing Mika's super wet insides with her tongue, tasting her depths and drinking down what Mika would give. Sometimes she would suck hard on Mika's pussy to help her along to way to squriting town, she wanted Mika to splatter all over her face. Mika's pussy was just about grabbing Emily's tongue and stroking it as it undulated around it. Mika had her hands on her nipples now, she couldn't help herself... her hands had gone there all on their own and she squeezed and pulled her own nipples trying to push her pleasure all the way up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Jezzy wouldn't have to wait more than a few seconds before two tentacles slid up into her pussy while two sucker tentacles latched onto her breasts and sucked strongly to pull our her milk! "Then cum Jezzy... cum while Sala cums as well!" She says with a grin, her own lust sated and now acting only to please her pod mate.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy gave abig lusty wail as Penny plunged into her and drank from her milky tits. It only took a little bit to push her over the edge. Soon she was cumming and squirting milk in equal measure as she gave a pleasure filled cry. Sala had then filled the goo up with her cum, expanding it to around the size of a large beach ball. Then Sala fell onto Jezzy's chest her face ending up inbetween the hefty rack. Jezzy made sort of happy growl and hugged the spent little buggy. "So.... did you get enough cum?", Jezzy said her eyes still hazy.

As Emily continued to eat Mika out she noticed that Mika's little pucker was left out... and that simply wouldn't do. So, taking matters into her own hands Emily snaked her hands underneith and after giving a wink.... she pushed two fingers into Mika's ass! She gasped at the sudden intrusion and her legs shook. her pussy got even leakyer after that and Emily happily sluped it up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods her head and pulls the go ball off of Sala. "That I did! Look at all of this! I hope we don't find any more goo droids... I want this for myself..." She says with hungry looking eyes as she pulls her cocks out of Jezzy once she stops cumming and milking.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy smiled back to Penny but then she raised her eyebrows when she heard Mika moaing in the backround she looked to see Emily enjoying Mika's lower half. She then gave a small grin, "...god thats cute...", she said softly as she squeezed Sala gently. Jezzy's breasts had actually gotten bigger but she hadn't noticed yet. They were now around E cup. Also in the backround the two droid sisters had gotten quiet and seemed to be taking notes and were watching Emily and Mika with rapt attention. "I hope you don't mind but my girls have been recording your little session, we can give you a copy if you want.", said the Lover.

Mika would reach her peek soon and now that Penny was done Emily hoped she was watching so she could make Mika cum with some dirty talk or just stare at her exposed pussy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Nah, that is fine, please give me a copy though, I missed Mika's part as I was busy" She gets to her feet and walks over to Mika, smiling happily a foot away from her "Look at you Mika, you have gotten so bold. The entire room is watch as Emily works you over... can you feel their gaze my love? All those watching eyes? Because the droids recorded all of this...."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Of course this was just the little push Mika needed. Emily chose that moment to really pour it on and eat Mika's leaky pussy out. with a gasp of pleasure and realization Mika managed, "R-R-Recorded all of this?!", then the metaphorical damn of Mika's lust and desire broke and she came. Being the squirter that she was, she spattered all over Emilys face and chest as Emily tried to catch as much of it as she could in her mouth.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wraps Mika into a hug from behind, help support her wobbly lover as she cums all over Emily "That's a good girl... let it all out Mika... just let your body go."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With Penny holding her up Mika was able to really let go, squirting and drenching Emily in her feminine juices. Emily came a little herself by getting such a big yummy load to taste so she moan and groaned right along with her.

"Wonderful... Its been far too long since we last had someone make love in this room.", Omega said said with a giddy smile. "Yeah! finally some new stuff to study.... well to study when the prophet is gone...", Alpha added. "I'll make you a copy Penny once I can get back in the mainframe.", the Lover explained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Now then... with our preparations ready, we should keep moving forward. I just hope there are no more goo droids because I really want that balloon to myself...."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
After shaking off her haziness, Jezzy got up holding Sala while she recoved. "Can you split that into a few smaller balls so I can have a few.", Jezzy said as she got the little buggy to her feet.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Awwww..." She whines but does it all the same, splitting it into 8 smaller balls, giving half to Jezzy.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Isnt it awesome Sala? Your cum is not only tasty, but now its our secret weapon!", Emily said after kissing Sala's cheek. Sala bushed hard and covered her face with her hands. "If someone told me this was going to happen to me before I met you guys... I wouldn't have believed it...", she said more to herself then anyone else. Jezzy chuckled a little as she took the balls, Penny really loved the taste of that cum .... it was cute in some funny kind of way. "I wouldn't worry to much Penny.... we can always get more. Sala's a very producive girl.", Jezzy said with a wink to Sala, who blushed even more at that. "Lets see... we have to paths to take here.", said Omega. "There's the old maintenance access way, to the right, and the video analysis room to the left. both lead us forward...", said Alpha.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok, just keep on you toes. The analysis room is very wide and there so androids could be waiting for us.", Alpha said. After gingerly stepping over the downed goo droids Omega pressed a plate at the back of the room and a hidden door slid open. ahead they could see a room that was lit far better then the mingleing room. Mika got behind Penny and was ready to move forward. "I really hate to put you on he spot like this Penny but.... could you be at the front when we go in?", the lover asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well that sounds horribly ominous to ask of, but I suppose I am the most defended person here aren't I? Score one for these deflector rings!" She moves a bit faster, passing the others and taking the lead as they move forward.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Fortunately nothing immediately jumped out and attacked as Penny stepped inside. The room was much brighter with crystals giving off a luminous white glow. The air felt very stale and the seemed to be layer of thick dust across the room. Despite this the holo screens seemed to continue functioning. They all looked mostly blank or showing some kind of coding, but Penny could see that one screen held a image of a figure standing near what looked like the "Sex mural" that was in the ruins above.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What... am I looking at here?" She says while moving over to examin the figure on the screen.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika curiously moved in behind Penny and wondering the same thing. When penny got closer the figure look very familiar... if she squinted her eyes she could have sworn that the figure looked like a galora... "W-Wait... is that.... Bill?", Mika said as she adjusted her glasses.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Bill? What is he doing all the way out here? Surely he would have met up with the others that we freed and would be helping them."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika scooted around in front of Penny to get a closer look. "Hold on... look at his coat that doesn't look like what he was wearing at the university... and he looks a little different.", Mika pointed out as she scrutinized the image. Just then Alpha was next to them with the rest of the pod following behind. "Hold on it think this is an old recording.... would you like me to get it going?", Apha asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah... yes, can you play it back in full? I am curious as to what he was doing here. Perhaps this was from the blast?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yes, just give me a secound.", Alpha said as she bumped Mika to the side with her hips. after typing on the console the image began to run back and then began to run.

Bill walked into frame looking at the wall, "Woah! Van check it out! This mural!", said the then younger Bill. Then Mika felt a chill down her spine as a very familiar voice came from off screen. "Ah, good vork Bill! Zhis vill be the finding of zhe century! Who knows vhat ve vill find here!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wow... this is a really old recording.... from before Van went crazy with his discovery." She says softly, eyes glued to the screen.